over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

horny as hell npp tren

bbg420

Registered
ok everytime I take these 19 nors, my sex drive is crazy, I can go 5 times a day, I hear people talking about how those drugs decrease sex drive but not me ,testosterone never did that, only tren ace and npp ,anybody else notice that as well

Tren a or tren e makes my Sex drive go through the roof. I have not tried npp

Npp didn't make me any more hornier than normal on cycle. Actually started feeling I was getting increased prolactin until I took care of it. It didn't hurt my libido though. It's definitely one of my favorite anabolics so far.

They don't do anything for my sex drive or at least they didn't the last time I usedid them.

Tren had always significantly increased my sex drive and would want to have sex multiple times a day. Starting some npp on Monday. I have ran npp before but never really noticed or payed attention to the libido increase. Also other times on npp other compounds were involved as well. Will pay closer attention this time, but tren I know for sure has that affect on me.

-bx

ya testosterone always increased sex drive but not like this, maybe cause im on test year round ,when I ran tren ace I really noticed a difference, now im running test e 175mg eod and npp 125mg eod and wham, huge increase in sex drive, ugly girls are starting to look good to me :love:npp is coming to an end soon, but then im running tren ace with masteron and winny and test of course, I kind of hope it dies down before I start banging 300 plus pound women :D

ya testosterone always increased sex drive but not like this, maybe cause im on test year round ,when I ran tren ace I really noticed a difference, now im running test e 175mg eod and npp 125mg eod and wham, huge increase in sex drive, ugly girls are starting to look good to me :love:npp is coming to an end soon, but then im running tren ace with masteron and winny and test of course, I kind of hope it dies down before I start banging 300 plus pound women :D

Not sure which compound is responsible in me. I am on zero test and do Tren A, Mast P, NPP.
if I have a good grip on E-2 and Prolactin it getts insane.
I try to behave and control this but history has it another way...

Peace

Tren and NPP both do this to me also, but not at real high doses. Tren I have only ever run at 400mgs/week or less. NPP, when I went above 600mgs I started to go the other way. Tren does it the most to me!

Tren and NPP both do this to me also, but not at real high doses. Tren I have only ever run at 400mgs/week or less. NPP, when I went above 600mgs I started to go the other way. Tren does it the most to me!

that's cause your prolactin was getting high I bet, i never ran 600mg npp ,but tren ace im gonna run at 75mg ed so we will see

ok everytime I take these 19 nors, my sex drive is crazy, I can go 5 times a day, I hear people talking about how those drugs decrease sex drive but not me ,testosterone never did that, only tren ace and npp ,anybody else notice that as well

so whats the problem....????

:cool:

big girls need love too......

:eek:

can we all take a step back for a moment and admire the topic and content of this thread?

can we all take a step back for a moment and admire the topic and content of this thread?

lol, sliceI was gonna call it 19 nor raging hardons at the sight of any fat chick or any chick for that matter, but I thought nah to much :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear