over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo, what's the point?

Ragin' Cajun

Registered
So I've been researching primo and it seems in everything I've read, compared to other steroids, that is not worth the money and high dosages needed. I see tons of guys singing is praises. So, from y'alls stand point, what makes primo so amazing to offset the cost and dosage needed?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So I've been researching primo and it seems in everything I've read, compared to other steroids, that is not worth the money and high dosages needed. I see tons of guys singing is praises. So, from y'alls stand point, what makes primo so amazing to offset the cost and dosage needed?

Seems like as we get older we want to screw around less with compounds that are known to have harsh penalities in the long term. Primo is one of the drugs that seem to be lower on the long term side effect list. Not everyone wants to run tren cycles their whole life. I've never used it just because I've seen people compare it closely to masteron in terms of shedding. Losing my hair fast enough as is.

Pure and simple...longevity.
Low sides and a natural feel good while using it. Not only that but if you are fairly lean you look very good on it.

I will be experimenting my entire next off season only using 'healthier' compounds and saving most, if not all harsh drugs for my next prep. Mainly utilizing test/primo/gh/var. maybe throw in low does npp if 6 wk spurts for joint lunrication.

So something like
Test/primo/gh for 8 wks
Test/var/gh for 4 wks
Then cruise on 200mg test for 6 wks

Rinse and repeat.

Pure and simple...longevity.
Low sides and a natural feel good while using it. Not only that but if you are fairly lean you look very good on it.

I will be experimenting my entire next off season only using 'healthier' compounds and saving most, if not all harsh drugs for my next prep. Mainly utilizing test/primo/gh/var. maybe throw in low does npp if 6 wk spurts for joint lunrication.

So something like
Test/primo/gh for 8 wks
Test/var/gh for 4 wks
Then cruise on 200mg test for 6 wks

Rinse and repeat.
That definitely makes it worth the price and dose. Thanks for the replies. I need to start being more health conscious. Start thinking of the long term

Primo is good for your immune system and overall well being. You feel good and look good. Also, you keep everything you gain.

so Primo vs 1-Test...

From what I have seen they are pretty much interchangeable as far as results go. Not sure about health and I believe 1-test cyp can be painful...not that primo is pain free haha. Okay so probably interchangeable. Lol

I remember 20 years ago the older guys sang praises. The guys running harder stuff all fell off. The primo guys are still at it, healthy and still lifting heavy

From what I have seen they are pretty much interchangeable as far as results go. Not sure about health and I believe 1-test cyp can be painful...not that primo is pain free haha. Okay so probably interchangeable. Lol

Yah they're pretty much the same steroid, except that Primo has the additional methyl at the 1-carbon. Now we know that the 1-methyl has no magic at the androgen receptor; in fact, it just makes for a weaker steroid. Straight up 1-Test is 100:200, Primo is 40:80.

Now that 1-carbon does affect other things such as enzymes, etc. Trying to figure out if all that is really worth it.

After I finish my current blast, I'm thinking of running 600 mg primo with 250-300mg week test e for 16-20 weeks. What dosage of var do y'all think I should run. And....do y'all find it better to run at start, at end, or 4 weeks at start and end?

Yah they're pretty much the same steroid, except that Primo has the additional methyl at the 1-carbon. Now we know that the 1-methyl has no magic at the androgen receptor; in fact, it just makes for a weaker steroid. Straight up 1-Test is 100:200, Primo is 40:80.

Now that 1-carbon does affect other things such as enzymes, etc. Trying to figure out if all that is really worth it.

Right I have always been under the assumption that they are basically the same steroid. And it would seem that primo, although faked often, is still more readily available especially Pharma than 1-test.

Right I have always been under the assumption that they are basically the same steroid. And it would seem that primo, although faked often, is still more readily available especially Pharma than 1-test.

That's one good thing Primo's got going, great pharma. And 1-Test has been slowly disappearing off of supplier's lists.

Low sides, solid gains. Very little bloat, not terrible on the hair.

Low sides, solid gains. Very little bloat, not terrible on the hair.

Damn.... That's a lot of posts in one day! Are you "tweekin" or just spamming with your short-answer BS ? ---- and all in one day??

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws