over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you could go back and change things?

NovaForce

Registered
Just curios and trying to get some first hand experience from y'all. If any of you could go back to your first cycle and adjust or change things what would they be. More test, a different test compound then what you started with, would you have stacked different compounds early on, regret not taking an AI, forgot to take and AI, didn't pct properly ...etc. Just curios is all.

Great post. I dabbled in a bunch of orals from 2004 through 2011. Throughout that time period, I did Multiple cycles and stacks of Tren, halodrol, superdrol, epistane and did a cycle of sust 250 in 09.

Well, all was great, I was the big kid on the block wrecking shop at a gym near you. Until, in 2011 I got gyno. Fucking sucks!!!Two surgeries later and I am still living with that shit. Had my first surgery in May 2014 (remove gland and lipo the surrounding area). Second surgery recently March 2016 (remove gland mostly on right side, bilateral lipo again).

So, my advice, at 8k$ in surgery costs later? Don't touch the shit. I am 30 now and haven't touched it since 2011. I still eat well. I meal prep like a mother fucker (have to) and still hit the gym. Lifts are good and I feel great.

If you use orals (like I mostly did) then practice moderation. I didn't and paid the price. In my opinion, anything more than 2 cycles a year is abuse. People may not agree with that. But, your body can only take so much.

Eat clean, and use with moderation. People do get hooked on this shit because the results are addicting. Speaking from experience.

:)

Curious what other have to say. I hate to be a Debbie downer but that is my experience in a nutshell.

gyno is what got me into lifting in the first place, had pubertal gyno. skinny tall kid, 6'1 155 freshman year and i had gyno and man, fuckin ruined my life. i went to the doc and he actually said it would go away, lol. if i could have changed one thing - i would have gotten the surgery then and not waited TEN fuckin years later. i tried every combination of AI along with trying to get as big as possible to make the gyno look LESS noticeable until i finally had enough and got the surgery.

honestly if i had never had gyno to begin with i probably would have been about 10x more secure with myself a skinny dude and would probably still just be a bean pole instead of 215lbs of meat.

Would have never used tren I I knew how bad it fucked with my head

I would have joined this board when it first started so I had better information on what in was doing then I could have been a founding member. :D

Learn more before starting a cycle! remember training and dieting are the most important to help achieving goals, steroid just an assistant.
Always start a first cycle from test , then more test and do proper PCT. Be careful of tren, the sides are no joke.

Learn more before starting a cycle! remember training and dieting are the most important to help achieving goals, steroid just an assistant.
Always start a first cycle from test , then more test and do proper PCT. Be careful of tren, the sides are no joke.

Can not agree enough with this post!

Think long, and hard about making a commitment to this lifestyle.

And don't do PCT. Constant up, and downs aren't exactly good for you, and most people don't ever do a "few cycles".

Think long, and hard about making a commitment to this lifestyle.

And don't do PCT. Constant up, and downs aren't exactly good for you, and most people don't ever do a "few cycles".

bro that's not what you said in November

...For me, it would probably be the idea that everything in life is a slow progression. Being born with average genetics means that I got a little big bigger each year, nothing happened overnight. And my younger self would constantly kill himself in the gym, and overeat in hopes of becoming huge in months.

If you could give your younger self any piece of advice? - Professional Muscle (Russian)
These rinse and repeat cycle threads are funny

20 yrs ago I would of taken it to the next level. I was on 1cc test cyp and a pill of syntax. 235lbs @ 4%

If I knew what A real cycle was and how to feed it I would of been Famous like the Ultimate Warrior.

And now 20 yrs later probably dead as well.

I messed up and took a product called Mass Tabs, then 1-AD. Ruined my hair line. I didnt know months later they would be banned. Yes, regret. I put on about 10 lbs. but lost it with no pct.

20 yrs ago I would of taken it to the next level. I was on 1cc test cyp and a pill of syntax. 235lbs @ 4%

If I knew what A real cycle was and how to feed it I would of been Famous like the Ultimate Warrior.

And now 20 yrs later probably dead as well.

to concreter

let's all drink to his health. glad to still have you around.

I would have upped test, and worked out alot less. Used to waste 2 plus hours a day in gym 6 days a week. Grew so much better in my mid 30's doing short and intense workouts.

Would have squatted and deadlifted back in my teens and 20's... Learned proper nutrition.

I would have listened to my supplier when he offered Proviron as a way 'to maximize' the steroids in my cycle.

Most important is that I would not have run 6/8 week cycles. I would have stayed on for as long as possible and dealt with the sides. This is especially true in the beginning of a steroid program, when your receptors are new. This was uncharted territory in the early 80's/90's for the non competing bodybuilder who was still following the advice he found in books like Hormonal Manipulation, UGSH, and WAR.

Having more time to reflect on what is being asked....

The #1 thing I would tell myself - without question; do not get fat in order to gain muscle. Grow into your skinny self, rather than take weight gainers and get a 'flabdomen'. It is much harder to lose the fat, then it is to build lean muscle.

I came from an era of weight gainer powders and the thought that you gained fat in the offseason and then cut. Complete garbage advice - especially to the non-competitor.

I was an ectomorph, and recall my father warning me about the extra calories. He was right... Today, I get musclular - however I hold fat in the gut where it should not be! :banghead:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws