over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren cough after first week on tren

thewizkid

Registered
this has happened to me every single time, first week no tren cough, and as the cycle goes on i get more and more severe tren cough

anyone else have this? why is this the case?

it sounds like a severe case of of tren jaw...

:(

You know they call it tren cough for a reason right?

this has happened to me every single time, first week no tren cough, and as the cycle goes on i get more and more severe tren cough

anyone else have this? why is this the case?

Very normal. Are you on tren ace, hex, or enanthate? Also I always get the taste of almost pennies in my mouth when that cough is coming. All you can do is prepare for it brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what i mean is, every time i cycle tren, i don't get tren cough the first week ever

then as the cycle goes on, i get it every single injection

Tren cough can be pretty random, i can go weeks without a single episode. I've also had tren cough from test e

Tren cough can be pretty random, i can go weeks without a single episode. I've also had tren cough from test e

dam i got cough with test e too, it happens to all my gear after about a week on tren, no clue why but i get cough crazy bad after the first week,

maybe its the tren building up

I ran tren cycles several times without getting tren cough. Then, I got it two or three times in one cycle...after that I got it every time I injected tren...I could tell it was coming on almost as soon as I pushed the needle in. It starts with the funny taste-smell, tingling in my fingers and lips ...then the whole coughing and hacking for a few minutes. A couple of times I even considered calling an ambulance the coughing got so bad. I suspect it may be like an allergy for some people.

I don't inject it now. I make a transdermal oil with emu oil and androgel...definitely not as effective but still seems to have some effect...sides are not as intense: still get night sweats but they are not as intense...aggression is almost the same as injecting.

do any of you know.......i just "SEARCHED" tren cough.....

and came up with 876,103 pages...????

:lightbulb:

Try injecting it slowly over a minute or two.

This helps here with the severity. But for me once you run through that vein its game over. Per cc of any compound I inject for roughly 30 seconds. I've had tren cough 4 times, and Tren is my shit. I know when I'm gonna get the cough literally 5 seconds after the needle is out. It's creeps up within 20 seconds or so. I get this buildup in my chest, copper taste in my mouth, and really hot outta nowhere like a hot flash a women gets on menopause lol. What works best for me I get completely naked turn the fan on high and lay on my back on the bed and take deep breaths. But first yell to my wife to get me a cup of water. Sipping it works for me. Usually lasts for a minute or so. I know might be tmi but I don't care it is what it is

This helps here with the severity. But for me once you run through that vein its game over. Per cc of any compound I inject for roughly 30 seconds. I've had tren cough 4 times, and Tren is my shit. I know when I'm gonna get the cough literally 5 seconds after the needle is out. It's creeps up within 20 seconds or so. I get this buildup in my chest, copper taste in my mouth, and really hot outta nowhere like a hot flash a women gets on menopause lol. What works best for me I get completely naked turn the fan on high and lay on my back on the bed and take deep breaths. But first yell to my wife to get me a cup of water. Sipping it works for me. Usually lasts for a minute or so. I know might be tmi but I don't care it is what it is

4 times....wow that's a lot...

7 years ago was my last tren use......i would say 300 times for me...

probably 20+ cycles....

if you guys cant deal with this little thing called tren cough..you are a pussy

my first experience we didn't have a forum to run to....you just man'd the
fuck up....

and your not hitting a vein......its the 19 nor along with the ba, bb..it
does something special for this to happen...

its only a matter of time before someone figures out a new method
and tren cough will be a thing of the past...EO is making waves lately...

we shall see.

:cool:

There is a beginners section on this board. Sounds like OP should be spending a little more time on that side.

There is a beginners section on this board. Sounds like OP should be spending a little more time on that side.

real talk

a lot of these threads on this forum belong there IMO

I think the beginner forum should be directly beneath the main forum... that would help steer the noob questions there tbh

4 times....wow that's a lot...

7 years ago was my last tren use......i would say 300 times for me...

probably 20+ cycles....

if you guys cant deal with this little thing called tren cough..you are a pussy

my first experience we didn't have a forum to run to....you just man'd the
fuck up....

and your not hitting a vein......its the 19 nor along with the ba, bb..it
does something special for this to happen...

its only a matter of time before someone figures out a new method
and tren cough will be a thing of the past...EO is making waves lately...

we shall see.

ok there tough guy LOL
i asked why it happens not during the first week but afterwards, wasn't crying about it, no need to get your panties in a bunch

Try injecting it slowly over a minute or two.

I do 0.1 cc injection first, wait like 30second to see if theres a cough, and if not i keep going, 0.1cc every 5-10 seconds haha

do any of you know.......i just "SEARCHED" tren cough.....

and came up with 876,103 pages...????

how many were about not getting tren cough in the first week? and then getting it every injection after? haha read!

Last edited:
ok there tough guy LOL
i asked why it happens not during the first week but afterwards, wasn't crying about it, no need to get your panties in a bunch

how many were about not getting tren cough in the first week? and then getting it every injection after? haha read!

first week...last week....second week....all weeks....

what does it matter...???

you worried about injecting someones bathroom brew into your vein...???

it is what it is

Last edited:
Tren cough can happen at anytime. Here's a few things For anyone to take note of, not just OP

If your doing more than a half cc at one time. Push that plunger slowwwww. It greatly reduces the chance of the cough

Mix your Tren with another hormone in the same syringe. This also helps reduce the chance of the cough.

The more BB that shit has the more chance your gonna get the cough. But unless your brew it you don't know what there putting in it.

Find spots on you that have fewer veins. Quads for me is pretty much a guaranteed cough.

Use insulin pins.

tren subQ.....no cough...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510