over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Only Cycle--Recommendations/Critique

old timer

Registered
Not looking for huge gains but hoping for a few lbs of lean gains in a single (2g) vial cycle of test cyp. Looking for recommendations based on least stressful from a health standpoint but also from a biggest gains standpoint too realizing that the approach to each might be somewhat different.

Any merit to pyramiding then tapering: 100mg week 1, 150 week 2, 200 week 3, . . . then tapering back down?

If straight dosing, 250mg x 8 weeks or 200mg x 10 weeks?

And thoughts on AI? I know this will vary from person to person (and I plan on getting bloodwork @ 3 weeks then 1-2X more), but would you suggest using some at first or just having it on hand? Arimistane is the most accessible but I can get Aromasin too.

For PCT, I've successfully used Clomid for 3 weeks for Var, but for test cyp, this shouldn't be started until 2 weeks after the last shot. Right?

Me personally I would pin 250mg a week, broken up into 2 maybe 3 shots to keep the levels somewhat level and stable.

Not looking for huge gains but hoping for a few lbs of lean gains in a single (2g) vial cycle of test cyp. Looking for recommendations based on least stressful from a health standpoint but also from a biggest gains standpoint too realizing that the approach to each might be somewhat different.

Any merit to pyramiding then tapering: 100mg week 1, 150 week 2, 200 week 3, . . . then tapering back down?

And thoughts on AI? I know this will vary from person to person (and I plan on getting bloodwork @ 3 weeks then 1-2X more), but would you suggest using some at first or just having it on hand? Arimistane is the most accessible but I can get Aromasin too.

For PCT, I've successfully used Clomid for 3 weeks for Var, but for test cyp, this shouldn't be started until 2 weeks after the last shot. Right?

Hey bro. No need for tapering with test Cypionate unless your on a high dose and nearing end of cycle. So best thing for you to get most stable blood levels take the same dose twice a week and try to do it around the same time of day. Honestly 8 weeks would be a little short, at minimum you should run 10-12 weeks. But your best bet would be pickup another vial so you can actually have a decent cycle. You still will achieve Gains at 200mg a week but they will be minimal and your diet and training has to be very well tuned.

Since your not running too long arimidex should be good so your cholesterol shouldn't be an issue.

Pct yes two weeks after your last shot. Clomid and Nolva is a must

If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!

hate to break it to you.....NO gains will be had from "1 vial of cyp"

you MIGHT gain a few boners.....that's about it.

:cool:

500mg of test a week. Try 12.5mg Aromasin every other day, to see how your estrogen levels are. You could also add some turanibol for lean gains. I agree you will need more than one bottle. One shot a week as you mentioned is like a trt dose, you will not get any gains from that, and you will just suppress your natural test.

Ha, you guys all forgot to ask him his age, weight, and training experience, as well as if his diet was on point.....

With that I'd say 250 mg/ week until you run out will be gains beyond what 0 mg/week would provide.......and then shortly after the cycle you will be back where you started. If this is a one time deal there's no point.

I gotta agree here. a bottle of test is pretty inexpensive.

Just get another bottle or two, with what you have on hand, you could do the same with diet, training and rest.

H

Thanks guys. I got two bottles, but I was initially considering doing two shorter cycles.

Your all set man. If you think about it, come back to this thread and let us know how the cycle is going/goes.

H

Ha, you guys all forgot to ask him his age, weight, and training experience, as well as if his diet was on point.....

With that I'd say 250 mg/ week until you run out will be gains beyond what 0 mg/week would provide.......and then shortly after the cycle you will be back where you started. If this is a one time deal there's no point.

Well his name is old timer lol. I picture OP as a mid 40's dude.

Hey OP, what are your stats??

Additionally, I say for a first cycle 250mg per week split in to two even doses should get er done

200-250mgs a week is basically TRT dosage. Even not knowing your age, blood work levels,training, diet, I would say it will not do much of anything unless your test levels are very low to begin with. I would never run test alone especially at that dose. In my opinion its a waste...if your going to take a cycle make it worth your while. Unless your doing TRT or blast and cruise then 200mgs a week is perfect ( for cruise ).

I agree PCT should not start until a solid 2 weeks after last shot.

Again' I'll say adding in 50mg of proviron a day to said cycle would do wonders for visual effects aswell as overall feeling of well being:headbang:

Can you run proviron as a cruising supplement

500mg of test a week. Try 12.5mg Aromasin every other day, to see how your estrogen levels are. You could also add some turanibol for lean gains. I agree you will need more than one bottle. One shot a week as you mentioned is like a trt dose, you will not get any gains from that, and you will just suppress your natural test.

This is not true at all. Many people get gains from a "trt" dose. Stop parroting shit you read off message boards

I gotta agree here. a bottle of test is pretty inexpensive.

Just get another bottle or two, with what you have on hand, you could do the same with diet, training and rest.

H

^^^agreed ..especially if you know where to get it :rolleyes:

..another thing ..going solely by you handle "old timer"

to go on n' come off will imbalance your hormones no matter how old you are
..but after a certain point/age, it becomes really difficult to recover/re-balance your hormones ..YES, even with PCT
..imbalanced hormones, particularly "low TEST" (..and the ensuing cascade) is absolutely miserable to deal with (..and is miserable for the people around you to tolerate as well)

^^^consider also that "your gains" will revert back when you stop ..sometime worse even than baseline due the the reasons i'll mention below:
..you'll likely be dealing with some kind of ESTROGEN issues in the presence of low TEST do to the withdrawal of exo-TEST
..excess fat accumulation, depression, ED issues, fatigue, inability to concentrate, mood fluctuations, irritability are all likely as well under these conditions
..LIFE WILL SUCK!!!!!
..and you'll like be worse off than when you started

^^^reconsider what you'r thinking more thoroughly/carefully ..especially if you'r not so young

IMO ..get a 10pack of TEST ..do your BLAST ..then cruise at a true TRT dose
^^^you'd be surprised how much mass you can maintain after a BLAST, with just a TRT dose

^^^hey, don't say nobody warned you

^^^see my post below for my answer on this

^^^my interpretation of what the OP was generally getting at was feeling like poop when you come off of the "euphoric feelings" that blasting doses can produce

the simple solution that comes to mind for me is an "old skool" ..probably long forgotten technique called "tapering down"

IMO there are alot of great things that were forgotten from the past
(..one of the biggest being "patience")

for example; TODAY when a guy wants to "blast" ..he'll go from a TRT dose to 1G of TEST from one day to another
..though some of us are more experienced and have better tolerances for these drugs ..it's a shock to the system no matter how you cut it
..for many with lower tolerances, it leads to more conversion to ESTROGEN and some general feelings of unwellness
(..some call it TEST FLU ..not saying it is, but some will call it that)
..true that for many this will eventually "balance itself out" so most just learn to "deal with it" till it does

IMO (..and logically) ..it would be much better for all dynamics involved to "ramp up" to that 1G of TEST
..maybe 250/1st wk ..500/2nd+3rd wk ..750/4th+5th wk ..then 1G
^^^personally in addition to this, i would take an EOD schedule on injects from the start
(..yes even @250mg/wk)
^^^you can see where having patience would play a big part of this ;)

following this thought process; so we know that the body is always striving to keep "equilibrium"
..and with that we go back to the OP's dilemma/scenario

so now you've been blasting for a while and during that time you'r body has acclimated itself to the "euphoric/bullet-proof" feelings that high TEST can produce

^^^only now you'r going to "pull the rug out form underneath it" (..again from one day to another) ..by going from "blast doses" to "cruise/TRT doses"??

..to me, it's really no surprise that "yeah you'r gonna feel like shit" ..or feel "off" .."depleted" .."cloudy" .."less than" ..however you want to say it
^^^again some guys have a higher tolerance to this and some can "muscle thru it" better than others ..but i think it's safe to say that everyone is going to feel "something" to "some degree"

^^^this is my post from another thread^^^

..ALSO IMO ..i'd shoot EOD (..YES even with TEST-C or E) ..it mitigates sides and ESTROGEN and improves FREE TEST

LINK to THREAD:
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/162886-blast-cruise.html

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131