over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Critique my next Run Please

DementedCowboy

Newbies
Hey everyone, I'm new on this forum, but not new to lifting. Little background, I am 36, 5'9", and currently 173 lbs and 16.2% bf. I spent 10 years in the US Army Infantry and was medically retired in 2011 after a I.E.D. in Afghanistan.
In 2007, I was injured in Iraq, but they never really looked into the injuries, in 2009 I was injured again in Afghanistan, and they found out that my C2-C3 had been fused from the blast in '07 and my L3-5 where buldging against my spine, then I had a maxofacial reconstruction from my injury in '09. From '11-'15, I listened to doctors and didn't do any lifting. This caused me to blow up to 212 lbs and well over 20% bf, and I just wasnt happy so I have spent the last 2 years rebuilding myself.

Here is the last 2 years:
1498397878703.jpg

I have ran test-e at 600 p/week for 16 weeks. I have run a Ostra, S4, and GW run. Now, I'm planning my next run and would love your input on it.

This is my next planned run:

Week 1-16 Test e 500 (split 250 Monday & Thursday)
Week 1-4 ABomb 50mg ED
Week 11-16 Var 50mg ED
Week 1-16 Armidex .5mg EOD
Week 18-21 PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20

Sent from my SM-G935V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service to this country.

Cycle looks decent. Do you always recover fully after pct is over with?

Lots of orals in a short time keep an eye on your liver values make sure you use really good liver aids i would add clomid to that pct me personally wolud drop the adex in place of aromasin i feel its easier to control dor myself.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Lots of orals in a short time keep an eye on your liver values make sure you use really good liver aids i would add clomid to that pct me personally wolud drop the adex in place of aromasin i feel its easier to control dor myself.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app
I got Liver 52 and milk thistle for liver support, and I'm running the Abombs the first four weeks, and then running the Var which are alot weaker at the end of my run. Never tried clomid, but I have never had a problem with Nolva

I think you will be very pleased with that cycle. A solid second cycle. Kudos for not jumping into Tren yet!

Just don't over bulk, as in eat everything in sight. Diet is key whether you are cutting or bulking.

I've let a bulk get away from me and it took 6 months to get back to a reasonable bf %.

Once you get a few cycles under your belt, you may (key word) want to bulk UPTO 15% BF. That's the high water point for me. I bulk up to 15% and cut down to 8% (or lower if I'm competing). But you have sometime to decide what works for you.

The mirror and not the scale is your best tool for determining how you are doing.

Good Luck

I think you will be very pleased with that cycle. A solid second cycle. Kudos for not jumping into Tren yet!

Just don't over bulk, as in eat everything in sight. Diet is key whether you are cutting or bulking.

I've let a bulk get away from me and it took 6 months to get back to a reasonable bf %.

Once you get a few cycles under your belt, you may (key word) want to bulk UPTO 15% BF. That's the high water point for me. I bulk up to 15% and cut down to 8% (or lower if I'm competing). But you have sometime to decide what works for you.

The mirror and not the scale is your best tool for determining how you are doing.

Good Luck
Thanks brother appreciate the input. Yeah, just don't think I'm ready for tren yet. Even though I have a ton of good about it. Just not for me yet. On my bulks I try to stay somewhere around 500 over on calories and try to stay close to a 50 protein/30 carb/30 fat split. I also do a warm up of 20 mins of some type of cardio daily.

Well... at 16% BF you shouldn't really be thinking about bulking IMO. I would be looking to recomp(which is hard), or lean out more(also hard lol).
Not trying to shit in your cereal, you do you but that's what I think...

I would do something more like this:
test prop 100mg EOD
EQ 600mg/week
run the var for first 6 weeks.

Cardio every day. Even if it's just a walk around the neighborhood with your dog or something. Think 30 minutes of getting your heart rate up.

Training... beat the log book. Smart and progressive training

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner