over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys i will increase my Test too 1000!

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I had bloodwork 2 weeks ago.

Morning T came in at 286.

My goal is too reach 1000 levels.

I will do anything it take to reach this.

I hired a IFBB pro local trainer. He said with Specific diet and Training its possible i can go back too 1000 levels like i was between 18 to 24.

I already have the special Diet list.

Breakfast will be Shake made with Whole raw eggs, Fruits,Veggies, Pinneapple organic juice. And drink it.

Also Eat Beef Liver daily.

he lied to you.....

:(

he lied to you.....

:(

I dont think man, I think its possible.

Dropping bodyfat levels.

He said i need to overload my body with Nutrients this will catapult my t levels.

He said you need to eat alot of Fruits and Veggies along with Whole eggs and Beef liver.

Blender breakfast shake is 5 whole omega 3 raw eggs, 3 Stalk of Brocolli,Kale, 2 Big oranges, Pinneapple organic juice. All in blender and drink.

He said You need Major Vitamin C intake in the form of fruits and Veggies. Trouout the day.

I thought I saw you in the trt forum asking about a 100mg per week dose? that diet is not going to get you any where near a 1000, I just is not going to happen, but good luck.

If diet could get all us guys to total test over 1,000 then there would be no need for anyone to ever be on trt. So ,you see what's going here. Like Tenny and others have said in this thread whoever told you that is lieing to you

We can only wish this was true.

I dont think man, I think its possible.

Dropping bodyfat levels.

He said i need to overload my body with Nutrients this will catapult my t levels.

He said you need to eat alot of Fruits and Veggies along with Whole eggs and Beef liver.

Blender breakfast shake is 5 whole omega 3 raw eggs, 3 Stalk of Brocolli,Kale, 2 Big oranges, Pinneapple organic juice. All in blender and drink.

He said You need Major Vitamin C intake in the form of fruits and Veggies. Trouout the day.

ok now who is fuck this "local" IFBB pro who told u "load" your body with nutrients.

Your body can only be primed to assimilate so many micro and macro nutrients. Its not like u been dieting for a show and now you need to carb load on 1000 gm carbs to fill up and look good.

His shit doesnt add up ..

Look at this way ...

He is selling u something right ? u paying him.

What is that we selling u ??

NOTHING

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Better ask the mods to chance your name to hugematt

ok now who is fuck this "local" IFBB pro who told u "load" your body with nutrients.

Your body can only be primed to assimilate so many micro and macro nutrients. Its not like u been dieting for a show and now you need to carb load on 1000 gm carbs to fill up and look good.

His shit doesnt add up ..

Look at this way ...

He is selling u something right ? u paying him.

What is that we selling u ??

NOTHING

He is selling is Knowledge. Plus he gave me a Nutrition plan on what to eat(Specific foods and How much of these foods).

He told me you must load up on Fruits,Veggies Very high in Vitamin C.

Along this You need to Eat Very Intake of DHA(Omega 3 fats). Beef liver, Whole eggs(Raw).

He told me you Assimilate the food is the highest importance.You need to consumme.

Also he told me about Eating Beef/Veal Brain. Highest DHA natural source.

He told me Supplements are bs, Taking omega 3 pills is not the same as eating Omega 3 Raw eggs or Beef brain. You must consumme real food.

He is selling is Knowledge. Plus he gave me a Nutrition plan on what to eat(Specific foods and How much of these foods).

Along this You need to Eat Very Intake of DHA(Omega 3 fats). Beef liver, Whole eggs(Raw).

He told me you Assimilate the food is the highest importance.You need to consumme.

He told me Supplements are bs, Taking omega 3 pills is not the same as eating Omega 3 Raw eggs or Beef brain. You must consumme real food.
I get that

That's all great and loved up ..

lets get the violins out ..

no harm in that..

He is getting you to eat healthy and good which is obviously going to help your physique goals. fucking great. I can applaud him for doing that.

BUT...

its NOT going to get your test levels to 1000 and that's the bullshit part of the story he sold u.

no OTC supp will unless you put the pin in you.

like it or dont. that's the cold hard fact which most of us know being in the game for so long.

You have 100's of years of accumulated experience on this board which amounts to something.

He is selling you bull shit. You are not going to go from 200's to 1000, in total Test levels from foods. Also to say supplements are bullshit, shows he knows nothing. Take 1 scoop of each of Macrolife greens and reds and no way in Hell would you eat that much food to get those nutrients. Consuming food is one thing, but adding supplements makes a difference with key ones.

If I had to eat beef brains consistently in order to follow his diet I would have to fire up a big blunt in order to even think about choking down beef brains, and then my diet would get thrown out the window anyways.....Beef brains....is your ifbb pro a big fan of the show "Fear Factor"?

I'd say lifestyle and diet might get you to 500-600. Clomid might get you a little higher. 1000 though you'll need test.

your 286? I bet his BS doesnt get it above 400 at best (WIthout drugs) and more than likely it wont go above 350.

Like Mike said, if we could get our test above 1000 without jabbing a pin in ourselves and just eating clean, there would be no such thing as TRT.

Hes basically steeling from you and watching you smile.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws