over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Year long cycle

Juggy85

Registered
Anyone here give me a input on running a year long cycle . What was the break down of your cycle? How about changing compounds one to the next.

Sent from my VS880PP using Professional Muscle mobile app

Are meaning 12 months straight without a PCT or cruise?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

i wouldnt recommend it. You body needs a break from time to time and your receptors need to desenceitize (SP). The only thing i would recommend running year round is TRT dosages of test.

I been on all year bold and test at a lower dose I use those two as my base I don't switch compounds exactly. I usually will add another compound to compliment my goals so if I'm cutting I used some anavar or some Winstrol after a cut o like a low dose of Tren for a few weeks then go back to my base only if I'm bulking up I might throw in some Anadrol maybe raise my test maybe even throw in a low dose of Tren again depending on the last time I ran it or some NPP or deca

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

I been on all year bold and test at a lower dose I use those two as my base I don't switch compounds exactly. I usually will add another compound to compliment my goals so if I'm cutting I used some anavar or some Winstrol after a cut o like a low dose of Tren for a few weeks then go back to my base only if I'm bulking up I might throw in some Anadrol maybe raise my test maybe even throw in a low dose of Tren again depending on the last time I ran it or some NPP or deca

Strong, what are your "base" doses of test and bold.

Depends on what you call cycle.

500 mgs of test year round probably won't be terrible on your bloodwork, up the dose and add other anabolics and you're looking at bad bloodwork for a year which will effect your long term health.

I would just lower the dose to trt during deload periods which can translate to 12-16 weeks a year of being "off" or whatever you want to call it.

Beware though, blood values take longer than 2-3 weeks to recover, so that's something to keep in mind too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Strong, what are your "base" doses of test and bold.

Well first iam not a body builder so if thats your sport deff keep researching i primary train performance and strenght i do like to stay lean by my standards 13-16% bf. I keep test at 450mg bold i adjust up or down based on what i else i run my blood work shows that it helps ME but my base is 300-600mg its primary just to help with recovery my add in's and nurition are goal orientated. I give blood every 2months and get blood work every 3 if something is way out of wack i'll drop to 125mg ew or lower with test and same with bold but i'll pin every day i find that it helps get me back closer to range.

Well first iam not a body builder so if thats your sport deff keep researching i primary train performance and strenght i do like to stay lean by my standards 13-16% bf. I keep test at 450mg bold i adjust up or down based on what i else i run my blood work shows that it helps ME but my base is 300-600mg its primary just to help with recovery my add in's and nurition are goal orientated. I give blood every 2months and get blood work every 3 if something is way out of wack i'll drop to 125mg ew or lower with test and same with bold but i'll pin every day i find that it helps get me back closer to range.

Also if it does happen its usually more like a 2months to get normalish again

I would not suggest this method. You will benefit more from having periods of time in which your body will be subject to lower levels of androgens. You will respond better to blast periods, be healthier, and save $.

5-700mg every week of whatever compounds is running a cycle and not a good idea to do year round. Cruise doses are typically 200mg test per week. Some people like to do 100mg test and 100mg primo each week, or another compound. Just because you can get away with running 500mg+ for years doesn’t mean the toll isn’t adding up and going to affect you negatively down the road.

before I went on trt 6 years ago I used to do 6months on 6months off with great success. never had ed problems and held muscle. i had a stout pct protocol. i wish i could find it. its on outlaw under my old username but i dont remember that either! lol
title to thread was "trt that works"

Denty i am surprised you have not been dick slapped yet. this is like the 10th old ass thread you have bumped to the top.

Why do a year long cycle just go for the Lifetime Cycle lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner