over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast Advice

SnowDoc723

Newbies
Hey guys, new to this forum over here. I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

For a little bit of context, I've been BnCing for about a year now, all pretty low dose Test so far. After my first blast, I cut down from 205 (at 5' 11") to 180 on a cruise, and I feel like I lost a bunch of my strength. Spent most of my second blast focusing more on hypertrophy (pretty much never went below 10ish reps on any movement) and recovering some of that strength, but I feel like I spun my wheels. Currently cutting (got up to 210, now down to mid 180s) on 120 mg Test E, 350 mg Tren A, focusing on preserving as much strength as possible while I trim down. It's working pretty well, I'm pretty much at all my previous 1RMs from when I was training strength more last year, despite weighing about 20 pounds less. Hoping to keep this cut going until I feel like I'm lean enough to really make the most out of my next bulk.

The plan now is to cut on Tren til around the end of April, cruise for a little bit, then start a Test, NPP, Anadrol blast. My questions are mainly concerned with doses. I've mainly used 500 test so far during my blasts, but I see guys like Jordan Peters recommending going a bit lower with Test (about 300), and letting the other compounds shine (thinking about 500 NPP). Does anyone have any input on this topic?

I'm also concerned about diet. I have no problem eating a ton of food (4500 clean for about four months last bulk), but my waist seems to just explode even if my weight is stalled. Right now I'm sitting a but under 32, can probably get down to 30-31 if I got pretty lean (even lower if I were to get stage lean). But in my bulk I was gaining relatively slowly- 0.5 to 1 pound a week- and my waist still shot up to about 35-36. I've been toying with the idea of eating less on my rest days (and actually taking rest days) to mitigate what I'm assuming is a mix of fat gain and stomach dissension from eating so much (for a guy of my size). Does anyone have any experience with this method?

Next, I wanted to get your guys' opinions on what you might consider overkill for a blast. I understand the doses I'm talking are much smaller compared to what lots of people use, but as you can tell from my stats (again, 5' 11", about 185 (but pretty flat from cutting on Tren), and kinda fat (probably around 12%)), I'm nowhere near the biggest guy at the gym. I'm torn between trying to get big(ger) quick by adding something like MK-677 (mostly for sleep and consistent IGF levels), vs. staying conservative with the compound use while I still have a long way to go. Any insight would be appreciated.

Lastly, in general how fat is too fat on your bulks? I'm in regular contact through a private chat with some of the veterans on another board, and some of them are encouraging me to stop cutting and bulk way up (220+) since I'm so far from my size goal. Others stress the importance of staying lean and reaping the benefits of enhanced nutrient partitioning and insulin sensitivity that comes with it. Right now, I think I'm pretty set on leaning out, even though I don't exactly have a physique to write home about (no one looks huge at a somewhat lean 180), but I would be interested in hearing some of your guys' perspectives and experiences with this topic.

Thanks in advance, glad to be here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity