over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hematocrit Questions

gravityfighter

Registered
Do all AAS raise Hematocrit/RBC'S?
If not which ones don't?
Does HGH effect Hematocrit/RBC'S?

Thanx in advance...GF

Bump, dont wanna steal you thread... but need some info on this too.

What can we take/do to decrease Hematocrit?:)

donate blood

Most AAS increase RBC
particularly boldenone/anadrol/nandrolone
never heard of HGH affecting it

my Hematocrit and RBC rise to the high end of normal (and sometimes over) by just being on TRT. I donate blood regularly.

Last edited:
my Hematocrit and RBC rise to the high end of normal (and sometimes over) by just being on TRT. I donate blood regularly.

Same here but I always get denied giving blood. My lab results come back always on high end of normal, but when they do that iron test at the bloodbank I always fail and look like an idiot. I just play dumb and say I had a lot of red meat the night before and was dehydrated. Im gonna ask my dr. for a script to give a double red blood cell.

EQ and anadrol will raise the hemos and RBC's. Take an aspirin a day. That's what my doc told me to do. Also, drink tea to reduce the iron in your blood.

Same here but I always get denied giving blood. My lab results come back always on high end of normal, but when they do that iron test at the bloodbank I always fail and look like an idiot. I just play dumb and say I had a lot of red meat the night before and was dehydrated. Im gonna ask my dr. for a script to give a double red blood cell.

Same here it's my understanding it takes 4 months for them to get back to normal.......thats going to be a miserable 4 months without my hrt. GF

For anyone using AAS and taking a multi-vitamin/mineral, make sure it does not have added iron. You sure don't need it.

Same here it's my understanding it takes 4 months for them to get back to normal.......thats going to be a miserable 4 months without my hrt. GF

I wouldnt stop you HRT just to give blood. You would be better off trying to get a script from a doc to give blood or try going a few days of having no red meat, no protien powders and no supplements and drink 1.5-2gallons of water per day. Then you may pass and be able to give blood.

Testosterone stimulates erythropoiesis, while estrogen inhibits it. Men will have an average hematocrit level of 45% or so while women will have one around 39%. So, any Test based substance will increase your hematocrit level. This is the reason for increase in BP while on juice. The more viscous your blood is, the greater the BP is to achieve optimal cardiac output.

Testosterone stimulates erythropoiesis, while estrogen inhibits it. Men will have an average hematocrit level of 45% or so while women will have one around 39%. So, any Test based substance will increase your hematocrit level. This is the reason for increase in BP while on juice. The more viscous your blood is, the greater the BP is to achieve optimal cardiac output.

That may be part of it for some people. For most the increased BP is from water retention and/or AAS ability to stimulate output of more epi/nor epi and/or increases these hormones binding affinity at the Beta receptors in your heart and arteries.

My docs tried 3 different meds and my bp still runs high thats why I asked if there was something that I could switch to (from cyp)that would not effect hematocrit/rbc's
GF

Thats what I was thinking. Hence the question do all AAS raise Hematocrit/RBC'S?
If not which ones don't?
Does HGH raise Hematocrit/RBC'S?
GF

Bump......I've seached everywhere for answers to these questions...best I can come up with is to give blood which can lower it as much as 3 points which will not be enough to make a difference in my case.....guess I will have to get off.....Man I'm not looking forward to that. GF

All AAS raises hematocrit
the more androgenic the more it raises
to decrease : blood donation (or aspirate about 400ml of your blood :eek: )

Thats what I was thinking. Hence the question do all AAS raise Hematocrit/RBC'S?
If not which ones don't?
Does HGH raise Hematocrit/RBC'S?
GF

HGH may make you retain water by effecting anti-diuretic hormone. I did this research a year ago and will try to find and post, but in general it may contribute to bp if you are sensitive to this. I seemed to be.

Bump......I've seached everywhere for answers to these questions...best I can come up with is to give blood which can lower it as much as 3 points which will not be enough to make a difference in my case.....guess I will have to get off.....Man I'm not looking forward to that. GF

I am in the same situation as you. Going to have to go off, or at least go on a very very low dose for a long while. The blood bank I went to said your hematocrit has to be below 55 in order to give.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear