over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle

Lifestylelifting

Newbies
This will be my first time using REAL gear not some designer crap. So this is what I was figuring on doing.

Week 1-4 30mg D-bol
week 1-10 test C

Should I pump up the D-bol(I really want to use)? And if you could what should I use for the pct so far its;

week 1-2 100mg clomid
week 1-4 20mg nolva
weel 3-4 50 clomid

Should I be using a AI or HCG possible?

Thanks
Life Style Lifting

LOL!!! This looks exactly like my original plan. How long have you been lifting? How old are you? How much do you weigh? I only ask because it will help the more knowledgeable people on this site, to inform you better. How will the Test C be dosed? The advice I was given, was this is your 1 st cycle so keep it simple and drop the Dbol. You don't know how your body will respond to Super Supps.

Last edited:
This will be my first time using REAL gear not some designer crap. So this is what I was figuring on doing.

Week 1-4 30mg D-bol
week 1-10 test C

Should I pump up the D-bol(I really want to use)? And if you could what should I use for the pct so far its;

week 1-2 100mg clomid
week 1-4 20mg nolva
weel 3-4 50 clomid

Should I be using a AI or HCG possible?

Thanks
Life Style Lifting

please post

wt
bf% (guess)
lift history
cycle history
diet
goals

Without full stats its difficult to provide good feedback

thanks and welcome

ht 5'11 almost 6'(i wish)
wt 186
bf% (guess) around 15%
lift history - lifted in high school then stopped now I started lifting again 3 years ago.
cycle history - nothing other then Epi(designer steroid)
diet - still fixing diet, but as is it is good, on cycle I would be eating my ass off but right now I'm just eating high protein, low carb diet to lose some fat.
goals

You know what, I'm going to 10 weeks of test e or c what ever one I buy and maybe do winnie for 4 weeks? sounds good?

ht 5'11 almost 6'(i wish)
wt 186
bf% (guess) around 15%

Why do you think a cycle is going to do you any good? If you cut down to stage levels, you'd have roughly 160lbs on you. That's tiny! You have like 40-60 pounds of natural growth left in you. If you've been lifting seriously for three years, you simply haven't been doing it right.

atleast this cycle looks sain and its now some newb saying he want to trun winny and tren ew for 13 weeks and no pct or pct from gnc.

i think it looks fine i would stay under 30mg with the dbol and take it in 2-3 doses thru day about 4-5hrs apart if you can.
i do like cycle longer like 12-14wks but what you have is saine.

i also feel just nolvadex is nuff . 4 weeks first 2 at 30mg ed last 2 at 20mg ed.
i dont think you need to bother with hcg for a cycle under 12wks or unless your using deca/tren or somthing that shuts you down really hard.

dotn know if your ready but it dont sound like it if your "fixing diet" but good luck if you do.
i say wait another year or 2 learn and train all you can thow and have your self in a ready state, in my OP.

Why do you think a cycle is going to do you any good? If you cut down to stage levels, you'd have roughly 160lbs on you. That's tiny! You have like 40-60 pounds of natural growth left in you. If you've been lifting seriously for three years, you simply haven't been doing it right.

180 weight is my LBM(Was or still is who know it was a month ago) But I am 198 -/+5

And I keep hearing many other things about the PCT and I'm still confused about it what I should do.

And I keep hearing many other things about the PCT and I'm still confused about it what I should do.

You need to have pct planned out and on hand first!

You never know what could happen on-cycle that might force you to quit early or if you run into estogen issues (gyno) while on.

This is just as important as your cycle.

You need to have pct planned out and on hand first!

You never know what could happen on-cycle that might force you to quit early or if you run into estogen issues (gyno) while on.

This is just as important as your cycle.

I don't see where you're going with this... This is why I'm asking some help on the PCT.

You my friend...........

Need to do more research. Not tryingh to be an ass. There is an over abundance of pct info all over the net. Find one and what it entails, learn and understand the componets of each drug, and how it will interact with your body. This is not a game. This is serious stuff.

Eat 350 grams of protein each day, and lift heavy for 2 more years like on a 5x5. Reasearch cycles, and pct tuill you actually know how to use it properly. Then give it a go. I didn't touch my first test only cycle till i was 26 or 27 and i already weighed 330 pounds. Granted i was at a high bf % like 19-20%

Need to do more research. Not tryingh to be an ass. There is an over abundance of pct info all over the net. Find one and what it entails, learn and understand the componets of each drug, and how it will interact with your body. This is not a game. This is serious stuff.

Eat 350 grams of protein each day, and lift heavy for 2 more years like on a 5x5. Reasearch cycles, and pct tuill you actually know how to use it properly. Then give it a go. I didn't touch my first test only cycle till i was 26 or 27 and i already weighed 330 pounds. Granted i was at a high bf % like 19-20%

I did enough research I think, I know what I would do for the PCT just thought I don't want to under dose or over dose.

Also I think I'm alright for my first cycle being that weighed my self today at 208 today taking a guess that would be 184 -/+3 pounds of LBM.

Last edited:
i would start the test @ 500/wk, and see how you respond to that dose. The d-bol is fine @ 25-30 ed. For PCT, you could use arimidex, aromasin, hcg, clomid, IGF etc ( not all together )

Wow.
Yesterday in post #4 you were 186lbs.
Today in post #9 you were 198lbs.
a little later today in post #13 you are 208lbs.
If you keep growing at that rate, who the heck needs to do a cycle?:D

Wow.

186 ruff guess of LMB not over all weight. Honestly why lie? I would be doing a cycle one way or another and if I did need to lie I would get the facts straight. Not trying to sound mean or anything.

Let me try to unconfuse you, In post #4 that was my guess of LBM. Post #9 was a scale from publix(none LBM) and post #13 was from my gym which I would think is right but didn't weigh my self in the morning so could be alittle off becasue I did eat and drink for the most part of the day(duh) but like I will stay I would still stick to 180LBM still.

i would start the test @ 500/wk, and see how you respond to that dose. The d-bol is fine @ 25-30 ed. For PCT, you could use arimidex, aromasin, hcg, clomid, IGF etc ( not all together )

I'm dropping any kick starts or orals. Just going with 500mg test c, 250mg monday and 250mg thursday. Pct 40mg of nolva and 100mg of clomid for week 1 to week 2 and 20mg of nolva and 100mg of clomid for week 3 to week 4. The PCT 15-16 days after the last inject(not sure which one so lets say 15 days?)

Wow.

LOL.....:D:D:cool:

I'm dropping any kick starts or orals. Just going with 500mg test c, 250mg monday and 250mg thursday. Pct 40mg of nolva and 100mg of clomid for week 1 to week 2 and 20mg of nolva and 100mg of clomid for week 3 to week 4. The PCT 15-16 days after the last inject(not sure which one so lets say 15 days?)
how come? If you have them, why not use em?? D-bols are noted to give great pumps....sometimes too great!

Wow.

i think it was the gamma rays o know he's turning green

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear