Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Beginners To Weights, Dieting & Steroids > Beginner's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?
Superdrol 18 51.43%
Epistane 17 48.57%
Max LMG 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

What do you like better Superdrol-Epistane-Max LMG?

Hey guys curious to know what everyone on here likes? I am sure the winner will make its way to the board at a very affordable price as well.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

This isn't the best booard for this type of question/poll. Most users would favor super hands down but the tradeoff is more sides. Superdrol is still available at very reasonable prices as we speak but I don't believe for long
Old 12-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcoplasm View Post
This isn't the best booard for this type of question/poll. Most users would favor super hands down but the tradeoff is more sides. Superdrol is still available at very reasonable prices as we speak but I don't believe for long
Superdrol, Epistane and MAX LMG are NOT on the list of newly scheduled drugs that goes into effect on Jan 4th..although i am highly suprised that superdrol wasnt on that list...tren, bold, and DMT are the only 3 that will be scheduled
Old 12-11-2009, 06:19 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
Superdrol, Epistane and MAX LMG are NOT on the list of newly scheduled drugs that goes into effect on Jan 4th..although i am highly suprised that superdrol wasnt on that list...tren, bold, and DMT are the only 3 that will be scheduled
Yes I was aware of that but I wouldnt be surprised if they all get banned soon
Old 12-12-2009, 10:45 AM
Registered Member

its just a matter of time till they all get banned..great to see my tax dollars at work on such a crucial matter!!
Old 12-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Banned

Back to the poll.....I've run both epistane and superdrol to a pplex bridge....I like the pumps and "euphoric" feeling I got from epi, and I didn't get any DOMS while on s-drol. I would rather have the epi effects going to the gym, then s-drol for after in that sense.

Both gave me backpumps, but they were worse on epi ( I went up to 50mg), and got lethargic with epi but not s-drol (max of 20mg)

I also got more bloat from epistane.

I got good size and strength gains from both, but the s-drol gains come much much quicker, and are harder to hang on to. That's why I did a p-plex bridge.

If it was safe to stack them I would definately do it!! I really love em both!!

And I also never had any issues with nips, nuts, libido, or high enough blood pressure to worry about. I've also had elevated liver enzymes from both, but that wasn't high enough to be concerned with, either.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Registered Member

I personally liked Epistane when I got it from a good brand. Strength was great got real hard and shedded fat quick. Never ran superdrol it looked a bit to harsh for me.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:59 PM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper88 View Post
Hey guys curious to know what everyone on here likes? I am sure the winner will make its way to the board at a very affordable price as well.
I was least impressed with EPI. SUPERDROL was a nice strong oral. I gained a ton of strength from it quickly.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alin View Post
I was least impressed with EPI. SUPERDROL was a nice strong oral. I gained a ton of strength from it quickly.
Do you mind throwing out a brand? Always wanted to try it..what would you compare it to AAS wise?
Old 04-02-2013, 06:12 PM
Registered Member

I like Dbol the best.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Registered Member

Superdrol has lots of kick but man you have to drink tons of water.

IronMag Research Chems

heavyiron15 for 15% off

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Kilo Klub Member

epi is mild as fuck and gots nothing on superdrol.

superdrol is a combination of two dmz steroids combined together that disconnect when they get to your stomach acid.

Superdrol will make you feel like shit but you can easily put 30lbs on your bench press a lone. Amazing pumps, amazing everything.

Epi on the other hand is....meeeeeeh
  • AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
  • FAST TA
  • AND IN TOWN

Somastim: Consistent and high GH results:
Growth Hormone, Serum 31.9
Old 04-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google&Pubmed View Post
epi is mild as fuck and gots nothing on superdrol.

superdrol is a combination of two dmz steroids combined together that disconnect when they get to your stomach acid.

Superdrol will make you feel like shit but you can easily put 30lbs on your bench press a lone. Amazing pumps, amazing everything.

Epi on the other hand is....meeeeeeh
There is so much hate for epistane on this thread LOL. I personally love epi as well as lots of my competitor friends. But it has to be dosed around 60+ ed.

Superdrol is not a combination of two molecules. Dimethylazine is a combination of two superdrol molecules joined together by an azine group.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fstr03svtcobra View Post
There is so much hate for epistane on this thread LOL. I personally love epi as well as lots of my competitor friends. But it has to be dosed around 60+ ed.

Superdrol is not a combination of two molecules. Dimethylazine is a combination of two superdrol molecules joined together by an azine group.
oh yeah you are right. As I was typing that I thought it could be the other way around but my girl came behind me and I just clicked post and closed the window.

Epi is really mild. It's not a bad oral, it's just mild. The effects that SD has is pretty amazing and it's really quick. Epi on the other hand has to be ran for about 6 weeks and it doesn't come close to SD. People generally like big results in a short amount of time...which is why SD is so popular.

Same thing with phera plex. I have a bottle of it right now and I'm saving it to run it with SD probably a year or so from now. Hopefully it doesn't degrade any of the PP since they are suppose to be some what sensitive (from what I've read).

Again sorry about the mistake.
  • AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
  • FAST TA
  • AND IN TOWN

Somastim: Consistent and high GH results:
Growth Hormone, Serum 31.9
Old 04-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google&Pubmed View Post
oh yeah you are right. As I was typing that I thought it could be the other way around but my girl came behind me and I just clicked post and closed the window.

Epi is really mild. It's not a bad oral, it's just mild. The effects that SD has is pretty amazing and it's really quick. Epi on the other hand has to be ran for about 6 weeks and it doesn't come close to SD. People generally like big results in a short amount of time...which is why SD is so popular.

Same thing with phera plex. I have a bottle of it right now and I'm saving it to run it with SD probably a year or so from now. Hopefully it doesn't degrade any of the PP since they are suppose to be some what sensitive (from what I've read).

Again sorry about the mistake.
Yea I have never tried super, but I have tried some strong stuff and I'll agree Havoc isn't the strongest thing, however, bang for buck it's awesome. Capin on here ran it for 16 weeks at 40 mg ed and his blood work came back in range. 20 mg of superdrol for a month will put a lot of stuff out of range. BTW I usually run it at 60-70mg ed for 8 weeks and for me that is pretty strong. I do plan to try superdrol in the future and I'm pretty excited about it.

Also be careful with that PP. There are a lot of studies showing how by madol is brother.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:40 AM
Registered Member

Superdrol by far. Cheap, effective, and it always works. Well it was cheap if you stocked up right before the ban. 10 bucks a bottle cheap.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:31 PM
Newbie Registered Member

I prefer epistane. To me it was less sides and steady gain that makes it preferable. Superdrol will put the strength on fast undeniably but it can really make you feel like crap.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:08 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Superdrol but as Heavyiron said you going to suck down the water ............
Old 04-27-2014, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

Loved superdrol but the sides on it sucked! Lethargy, high bold pressure, and an overall feeling like dog poop. Sure does stack on the muscle though.
Old 04-27-2014, 01:01 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I never get sides from superdrol just epic size strength and fullness back pumps after a while