over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the best thermogenic fat burner?

xx0noob0xx

Registered
I know of DNP and the one on Synthek website.
hydroxycut.

Which one do you use and how effective is it? any negative feedback?

im thinking of DNP but the sides are a little too extreme for me..
what do you suggest?

I know of DNP and the one on Synthek website.
hydroxycut.

Which one do you use and how effective is it? any negative feedback?

im thinking of DNP but the sides are a little too extreme for me..
what do you suggest?

Don't touch DNP, it is dangerous. Synthek has good products. I personally like ephedrine and caffiene.

Don't touch DNP, it is dangerous. Synthek has good products. I personally like ephedrine and caffiene.

well for you to say DNP is dangerous, have you used it?
im not saying its not but i also cant say it is because i've never used it. i have read big a's articles on them.

well for you to say DNP is dangerous, have you used it?
im not saying its not but i also cant say it is because i've never used it. i have read big a's articles on them.

I don't need to take it, I know it from research that it is. Why do you need it? Post your diet, that is probally what you need to change.

I don't need to take it, I know it from research that it is. Why do you need it? Post your diet, that is probally what you need to change.

Morning 7:30am (9-12 Egg Whites with rice) (sometimes protein shake)
11:00am spaghetti with meat, protein shake
gym
12-12:30 protein shake and banana
1-2pm chinese buffet, pork fried rice with chicken, sushi. (i probably consume 5-8 pounds of food at buffet) i get too hungry when im there) buffet isnt the same everyday sometimes its the same meals as 5,8, 10pm
5pm spaghetti with meat
8pm spaghetti with meat
10pm spaghetti with meat
12am spaghetti with meat (Thats if i am awake still.)

im about 5'10
175-180 punds

The meat with spaghetti my mom makes with no fat (thats what she says..)
All the meals are sorta big, i cant just eat small meals i have a extremely fast metabolism and i will starve

Last edited:
gym
1-2pm chinese buffet, pork fried rice with chicken, sushi. (i probably consume 5-8 pounds of food at buffet) i get too hungry when im there)
5pm spaghetti with meat
8pm spaghetti with meat
10pm spaghetti with meat

All the meals are sorta big, i cant just eat small meals i have a extremely fast metabolism and i will starve

Trust me dude, it is your diet. What are you trying to accomplish?

hydroxycut has just been taken off the market for causing massive liver damage
Last May, 14 Hydroxycut products were recalled by the manufacturer, Canada-based Iovate Health Sciences, after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a warning to all consumers to stop using the supplements.

The warning was based on 23 reports to the agency describing liver damage in Hydroxycut users -- ranging from inflammation to tissue death severe enough to require a liver transplant. The supplement was also linked to one death.

Iovate said in May that it was recalling Hydroxycut because they "became aware that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's assessment of 23 reports about consumers having experienced liver-related problems, as well as a small number of published case reports, was different from Iovate's analysis."

They noted that "the number of adverse event reports described by the FDA is small relative to the many millions of people who have used Hydroxycut products over the 7 years."

In the new study, reported in the American Journal of Gastroenterology, researchers analyzed 17 cases of liver damage among Hydroxycut users that had not yet appeared in the medical literature. Nine of the cases had been reported to the FDA, while eight were seen by the authors of the study.

Looking at factors like patients' risk factors for liver disease and the timing of their Hydroxycut use, the researchers found that for eight of the liver-damage cases, there was a greater than 95 percent likelihood that the weight-loss aid was to blame.

In five cases, the researchers concluded that Hydroxycut was "highly likely" the cause (a 75 to 95 percent chance), while it was probably to blame in two cases (a 50 to 74 percent chance). The last two cases were considered to be possibly linked to Hydroxycut use.

This type of study cannot definitively prove cause-and-effect -- something that is often "challenging" to do in cases where a drug is suspected of causing a toxic effect, noted study co-author Dr. Tse-Ling Fong, an associate professor of medicine at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles.

This is particularly true of dietary supplements, Fong told Reuters Health, because they do not have to be tested in clinical trials before going on the market, and little may be known about their potential for side effects.

In their analysis, Fong and three colleagues each independently assessed records from the 17 cases. That included eight patients who were treated at the researchers' respective medical centers between 2002 and 2009, and nine of the patients whose cases were reported to the FDA.

The researchers investigated the patients' medical histories and ruled out other causes of liver damage, like viral hepatitis or liver inflammation caused by an abnormal immune system reaction.

"Most people who take these weight-loss supplements are otherwise healthy," Fong noted, "and they are usually young." The average age of patients in this study was about 30.

The findings, according to Fong, strengthen the evidence that Hydroxycut itself has caused liver damage in some users.

They also show that some of that damage is severe, he noted. Of the 17 patients, three ended up needing a liver transplant and one died (the case previously reported to the FDA). The rest of the patients recovered from their symptoms, which included nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and fatigue.

Fong said that the lesson for consumers is to be wary; dietary supplements, even ones touted as "natural," are not necessarily "safe."

"I think that consumers need to approach health supplements with caution," he said. "I would ask them to, before buying, try to look for scientific evidence that they are effective and safe."

The recalled Hydroxycut products contained a mix of herbs and other ingredients, like caffeine, and investigators have not yet determined which substances might be behind the liver damage.

Fong noted that shortly after the May recall, Hydroxycut's manufacturer came out with a "reformulated" weight-loss product called Hydroxycut Advanced -- which, the company says, now contains blueberry extracts, vitamin C and other antioxidants, plus caffeine as the "key" ingredient.

DNP is tricky stuff that can be very dangerous it can kill you if you take too much
2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP), C6H4N2O5, is a cellular metabolic poison. It uncouples oxidative phosphorylation by carrying protons across the mitochondrial membrane, leading to a rapid consumption of energy without generation of ATP.

Best is prob the eca stack or clenbuterol which acts like an eca only less strong but longer lasting.

Then theres Sibutramine a speed like substance. And T3 which among other things is highly thermogenic

when your cutting clenbuterol and T3 1 week on 1 week off is a good mix witha cycle of masteron/tren or masteron/deca/winny/anavar

Best is prob the eca stack or clenbuterol which acts like an eca only less strong but longer lasting.

Then theres Sibutramine a speed like substance. And T3 which among other things is highly thermogenic

when your cutting clenbuterol and T3 1 week on 1 week off is a good mix witha cycle of masteron/tren or masteron/deca/winny/anavar

thats pretty expensive haha

Might be just me, but I believe that much pasta every single day would put a gut on superman. 1 Reason why you're so hungry is your consuming a good deal of simple carbs. Consuming complex carbs keeps you full longer which means eating a bit less but yet very smart. That diet really needs to be reworked a bit. With all that pasta are you taking in enough water?

I agree with Boom... you're simply eating a too many carbs (carbs and fat from chinese buffet) for your goals. Try increasing your protein, through more shakes and meat (chicken, turkey, steak, ground beef).

Have you even researched a fat burning diet?

Might be just me, but I believe that much pasta every single day would put a gut on superman. 1 Reason why you're so hungry is your consuming a good deal of simple carbs. Consuming complex carbs keeps you full longer which means eating a bit less but yet very smart. That diet really needs to be reworked a bit. With all that pasta are you taking in enough water?

water is the only thing i drink besides the shakes

i mean pasta isnt everyday
sometimes my mom makes rice instead but its always between rice and pasta.
then meat, chicken, that changes day to day

DNP is not dangerous in small amounts. Say 200-300mg a day. If you eat clean, and exericse with DNP its almost like magical fat loss. I get so tired of people saying it is poison that will kill you. Read some of Concilators post on it.

DNP is not dangerous in small amounts. Say 200-300mg a day. If you eat clean, and exericse with DNP its almost like magical fat loss. I get so tired of people saying it is poison that will kill you. Read some of Concilators post on it.

big a's article says not to do cardio because you will get too hot.
does that mean also stay away from the gym or u could do your regular workout?

Intersting comment

His legs and arms are cut, but his midsection is not?

Doesn't one typically lose weight in their gut prior to their limbs?

gym
1-2pm chinese buffet, pork fried rice with chicken, sushi. (i probably consume 5-8 pounds of food at buffet) i get too hungry when im there) buffet isnt the same everyday sometimes its the same meals as 5,8, 10pm
5pm spaghetti with meat
8pm spaghetti with meat
10pm spaghetti with meat

im about 5'10
175-180 punds

I'm seriously not trying to be a jerk, but is this a joke ?

I was wondering the same, this has to be a joke...

It's actually worse that people are telling this kid who eats whatever his mom cooks him that it's ok to use DNP...

WOW.......

big a's article says not to do cardio because you will get too hot.
does that mean also stay away from the gym or u could do your regular workout?

I only do 200-300mg aday. I am on it right now as a matter of fact. I still go to the gym and do my weights and cardio(swiming), 5 to 6 days a week with no problem.

I was wondering the same, this has to be a joke...

It's actually worse that people are telling this kid who eats whatever his mom cooks him that it's ok to use DNP...

WOW.......
I never said use DNP. I said its safe in low doses.
I said eat clean not live on pasta with the DNP. All those carbs would make you a furnace.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws