advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newbie here - you guys make this difficult!

smashey

Registered
Hey everyone! What I'm referring to is that this board is great an full of good info from you all. I've been researching GH for a while and am about to order my first dvds (hopefully today pending an email.) And while I would love to post in the sponsor forum, I don't have 50 posts, which I'm not sure how I will get to - any question I have has been answered and is easily searchable! The board is too good for me to get to 50! Dammit!

Haha, it's all good. Just wanted to say that I'm happy I found this place and all the info you guys have made available. Keep up the good work.

Here's something I'm confused about - I know about rule 15, but as I read through each sponsor sticky I come across posters that have less than 50 posts. Aren't those supposed to be deleted? All I want is to tell the sponsor YGM (and yes, I am using a safe-mail account) for some dvds - how many days is usually the response time for placing an order?

yeah it is hard to get to 50. i've been here a lil over a year and i only got like 10 posts. but its a great for info as far as dieting and aas goes. you will definately find everything you need to know from these guys

Welcome to Pro M. You'll get there with the posts, just ask alot of questions.

Welcome to Pro M. You'll get there with the posts, just ask alot of questions.

Haha, that's the problem. I'm new to THIS forum, but not forums in general, so I've been trained well in the art of using the search button - and everything I want to know has been asked and answered!

I know what I want, how much to use for my desired effects, the diet and training to go along with it, how to take it - seriously, I can't think of a question!

Haha, that's the problem. I'm new to THIS forum, but not forums in general, so I've been trained well in the art of using the search button - and everything I want to know has been asked and answered!

I know what I want, how much to use for my desired effects, the diet and training to go along with it, how to take it - seriously, I can't think of a question!

I'm with ya man and in the same shoes!!! Welcome

Here's something I'm confused about - I know about rule 15, but as I read through each sponsor sticky I come across posters that have less than 50 posts. Aren't those supposed to be deleted? All I want is to tell the sponsor YGM (and yes, I am using a safe-mail account) for some dvds - how many days is usually the response time for placing an order?

The source will check their email...you have absolutely no reason to post "YGM" in a sponsor thread. And yes, the posts by members with less than 50 posts should be deleted. The mods here have a lot of work to do and sometimes a post may go overlooked.

It depends on the post date and when the rule was implemented.
I personally don't have the time to view every single post and that's the reason we give members the option to "Report" a post. Just "Click" on the exclamation point, or what ever that sign is in the upper right hand corner of the post, on the exact post that needs reviewing. However, please double check that it does not belong before doing so.

Thanks, Ty

Last edited:
Ask questions, I know you said you're questions have been asked and already answered, but anything that you would want clarified or anything just ask. Also, it'd be goo to put up your info to get a little help also. Remember, these guys do this for a living, they can help all facets of your training

Sure, why not?

Stats:
32 years old
178 lbs
probably about 13% bodyfat
run daily, BJJ several times a week, not really doing any weights right now
clean diet mostly - egg whites and plain oatmeal at waking,, gilled chicken breast and brown rice most meals, almonds, fat free yogurt, fruit as snacks

Looking to run about 6 months of HGH mainly for the anti aging effects - 2IU/day for 6 months, during which time I will re add weights into my daily routine. Not looking to get big at all, just lean up and be... well, healthier.

And I've emailed from safe-mail the sponsor I'm trying to go with a couple of times with nothing back. What's the etiquette as far as how often to tra and reach them, or how long before I should try someone else if I've already attempted to place an order?

sorry to bump myself, but.....

got contacted, have ordered Al Green dvds!

patience now.......

About the 50 posts don't feel bad... you will get there sooner than you think... I don't have many posts myself but giving an opinion here and there adds up, even if those opinions sometimes are stupid to others...
a lot to learn on this site and there are dosens of very nice people to teach you.
About the responses from the sponsors...
Most of these guys are very busy, some will respond in a day and some will take 1-2 weeks...
give them time, they are very trusted... Sometimes I wish they were quicker myself, lol...

i don't get it, i have not had a problem ever if i want to do biz with some one i will just let them know what i need wait for response and send funds. i wonder how the hell you guys communicate. maybe you make your self too suspicious?

i don't get it, i have not had a problem ever if i want to do biz with some one i will just let them know what i need wait for response and send funds. i wonder how the hell you guys communicate. maybe you make your self too suspicious?

I was talking about post count and the fact that most questions can be answered using the search function in my response no problem communicating. Hey, I just got another post..

To the OP. I feel similar. I've been reading this board for hours and hours and days and days. So I finally joined.
Very few things I can't find with search, and don't really want to be the newb dumbass so just figure I'll keep reading.
I'm on several forums for other things, but this one is by far the best I've found for contributing to my swole. lol.

To the OP. I feel similar. I've been reading this board for hours and hours and days and days. So I finally joined.
Very few things I can't find with search, and don't really want to be the newb dumbass so just figure I'll keep reading.
I'm on several forums for other things, but this one is by far the best I've found for contributing to my swole. lol.

dont be scared to drop a post bro most of the guys here smash on guys that bring it on to them selfs just read the rules and follow them

sorry to bump myself, but.....

got contacted, have ordered Al Green dvds!

patience now.......

See, this is the reason why the 50 post rule is in place. Newbies get very impatient and they start thinking in overtime, and then clog the sponsor's threads up with things that should not be out in the open.

Woohoo, Big A posted in my thread! I'm ballin now!

Haha, just kidding. No, I get that. I read each of the sponsor threads in its entirety before picking which one to go with. The only thing I would want to post is a thumbs up after receiving dvds. There IS a lot of pointless clutter in each one of those threads. I'm fully aware that not everything moves at light speed and the sponsor doesn't have his email account in front of him 24/7.

fifty in a year

hopefully i'l hit fifty in a year or so but i am learning alot!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131