over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Logic in injectable D-bol?

EricJ123

Registered
The half life of dbol is around 4-6 hours i've read. With orals you split them up because the half life is so short. With injections you inject 1x/day. That's like taking a 50mg pill at once, no? Why would someone use Injectable dbol when the half life is so short?

The half life of dbol is around 4-6 hours i've read. With orals you split them up because the half life is so short. With injections you inject 1x/day. That's like taking a 50mg pill at once, no? Why would someone use Injectable dbol when the half life is so short?

lmaooooo

really???!!!!:rolleyes:

do some research

btw......what would you say the halflife of test is???

Last edited:
different effects from different route of admin,,,,bypasses stomach, gi, liver then blood then liver agin etc etc

drol and dbol injected gave me very different results and at that point we cant compare it to tabs.

some still get bloat, i didnt.

only winny seems from others report and myself included gains are better shot but the effects are about the same (gains are better meaning more potent when shot)

alot of enzymes in the liver so depending on people some are more gyno prone than others for that reason, so if that gets bypassed, effects are differnt

im talking same shit over and over i will stop lol

also reforvit is for animals because animals dont like to take pink tabs and chase iwth a glass of water.

From my experiences the Inj dbol just works better then the tabs.
Same for winstrol. Try experimenting and decide for yourself. Dont worry about all the scientific timing and half lives. Try both and keep a log or pay attention to what works the best for you.

My experience is the same as eded. Not as much bloat and better results-muscle gain. Many will say the exact opposite.

how did the injectable dbol do on your appetite? my problem with most orals is that I can't eat for shot and for my size my trainer has me eating 4000 clean cals an that's almost impossible with no appetite.

how did the injectable dbol do on your appetite? my problem with most orals is that I can't eat for shot and for my size my trainer has me eating 4000 clean cals an that's almost impossible with no appetite.

I'll guarantee you won't have an appetite problem with this.

Synthelamin

aafp migraine

good herbs for acne testosterone propionate wirkung allergie l-thyroxin depression reha haarausfall bei zinkmangel nesvitrk phases skin care spondylosis
renova calderas what does codeine do voltaren gel ndc

different effects from different route of admin,,,,bypasses stomach, gi, liver then blood then liver agin etc etc

drol and dbol injected gave me very different results and at that point we cant compare it to tabs.

some still get bloat, i didnt.

only winny seems from others report and myself included gains are better shot but the effects are about the same (gains are better meaning more potent when shot)

alot of enzymes in the liver so depending on people some are more gyno prone than others for that reason, so if that gets bypassed, effects are differnt

im talking same shit over and over i will stop lol

also reforvit is for animals because animals dont like to take pink tabs and chase iwth a glass of water.

i thought i read that injectable dbol wont be any easier on the liver than tabs? i dont see why that would be the case though.

Been interested in inject for awhile. Especially if it keeps the bloat away. I'm pretty sure the half life is 24 hours for inject rather than 4-6 hours for tabs which is also a plus.

i thought i read that injectable dbol wont be any easier on the liver than tabs? i dont see why that would be the case though.

Because if you take an oral it must pass through your liver to get into your bloodstream-whereas injectable goes directly into your bloodstream via the IM shot and then it is processed by the liver-thereby reducing the number of passes through your liver by one-thereby making it less toxic to your liver.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws