YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need a little help with first cycle in years..How often do I take my goods?

scogan85

Newbies
I am watching some new dvds from a good bro on this site...one is called andropen 275 which is a mix of 5 t's.....cyp, decanoate, prop, phenylprop, and acetate....also "watching" EQ

I have been watching 1 cc of each dvd two times per week..is that often enough because I know some of those dvd esters are much shorter than cyp...I'd really like to avoid the unpleasantness of more than 2x a week but stable levels are much more important to me than convenience let alone the best results....also taking 1mg eod of adex...I'd appreciate any recommendations....thanks!

Your good to go man

i would of thought with the acetate and prop in there you would aim for 3 shots per week to keep blood levels stable. Also i honestly would advise that unless you def need it remove the arimidex as it can be very hard on lipid profiles...

Multi-esters are usually run in EOD or E3D injections.

I have used Andropen on a few different occasions, but have never gone below twice a wk injects.

I am watching some new dvds from a good bro on this site...one is called andropen 275 which is a mix of 5 t's.....cyp, decanoate, prop, phenylprop, and acetate....also "watching" EQ

I have been watching 1 cc of each dvd two times per week..is that often enough because I know some of those dvd esters are much shorter than cyp...I'd really like to avoid the unpleasantness of more than 2x a week but stable levels are much more important to me than convenience let alone the best results....also taking 1mg eod of adex...I'd appreciate any recommendations....thanks!

Andropen - E3D
EQ- depending on the mg per ml, id jab it 2x per week for 600mgs a week

Thanks guys...I think I am going to switch to Mon Thurs Sun instead of Monday Thursday like I've been doing. Also, its really strange....these dvd's are produced by BD. Over the first 4 weeks I gained 10 or 11 lbs and now for the last 9 or 10 days I dont think I've gained anymore...been eating a good bit of quality calories and about 300 g of protein per day..(I'm 6'2 235 now). Would it hurt to bump up from 550 minutes a week to say 825 (3 chapters per week, 1 on monday, thursday and sunday...or should I just keep the same level I"m at...Usually I gain 20 or so lbs during a good movie and this is the first one I've watched in over 2 years...thats so much for the help all....also, I do need the adex chapter because I get lumpy and irritated very noticeabley...thanks!

Thanks guys...I think I am going to switch to Mon Thurs Sun instead of Monday Thursday like I've been doing. Also, its really strange....these dvd's are produced by BD. Over the first 4 weeks I gained 10 or 11 lbs and now for the last 9 or 10 days I dont think I've gained anymore...been eating a good bit of quality calories and about 300 g of protein per day..(I'm 6'2 235 now). Would it hurt to bump up from 550 minutes a week to say 825 (3 chapters per week, 1 on monday, thursday and sunday...or should I just keep the same level I"m at...Usually I gain 20 or so lbs during a good movie and this is the first one I've watched in over 2 years...thats so much for the help all....also, I do need the adex chapter because I get lumpy and irritated very noticeabley...thanks!

Would watching dvd on Monday, Thursday and Sundays be to much bcse he would watch his screen on Monday again so that would be two days in a row????

Last edited:
Would watching dvd on Monday, Thursday and Sundays be to much bcse he would watch his screen on Monday again so that would be two days in a row????
Yeah that would be too much. Especially since you're "watching" the day before.

Do something like Mon Wed Fri, or literally E3D ie: Mon,Thu,Sun,Wed,Sat etc.

I've ran something similar twice a week. I was on Sustanon at 500mgs and EQ at 400mgs a few months back, and pinned every Mon and Thurs, and got great results.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear