over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kick-starting Test E cycle

Meaningless

Newbies
Hello friends,

Im getting back on a cycle for a competition in 5 months, Im gonna use test e for bulking and then up until 6 weeks out from the comp aswell, anyway my question is this....

I really like test e but it usually takes me at least 6 weeks for it to kick in when I start feeling and noticing the effects, if I started with sustanon for the first 5 weeks then switched to Enth would there be any "crash" or ceasation of gains/effects? Or would I be better off to just use some DBol until I notice the Enth kicking in?

Thanks in advance!

What dosage are we talking?

I dont like doing high dosage jumps from sust to long esters as I notice the drop from the short esters clearing...

If I am on under a gram of test though no issues. Around week 4 I would start going 50/50

What dosage are we talking?

I dont like doing high dosage jumps from sust to long esters as I notice the drop from the short esters clearing...

If I am on under a gram of test though no issues. Around week 4 I would start going 50/50

I was going to do 750mg test per week.

I was going to do 750mg test per week.

Ahh! ok, this is easy then!

1 cc monday/thurs of sust

on either of those days add a cc of your test E man... Around week 4 id switch to 2 ccs test E 1 cc sust

Ahh! ok, this is easy then!

1 cc monday/thurs of sust

on either of those days add a cc of your test E man... Around week 4 id switch to 2 ccs test E 1 cc sust

Great suggestion that never even crossed my mind!!:banghead: Thanks!:)

I have a bro that just ran those that way and it was great!

You can use prop at the start for 3 weeks until Enan/Cyp kick in. You can also use prop the last few weeks of your cycle right up to the day before you start PCT. The compound should be clear. So weeks 1-12 Enan @ 500mg a week, weeks 1-3 & 13,14 you use prop at 100mg EOD..

You don't have to run orals if you don't want to, there are injectable options.

I personally love the dbol jump start :)

Another really good option is to frontload for 2 weeks. Double your dose of the test e for week 1 and 2. I guarantee youll feel it hit you strong by the middle of the second week. Once you build that level up you can drop back down to what you planned on running at 750/wk. IMO, frontloading works just as good as using the short esters.

I like using a good oral or using prop to kick things off, but I tried front loading once as well and it works too. Just depends what you have on hand and how often you want to pin.

I'd stick with test e, front loading with an oral. You are five months away.

I love starting with D-bol or A-bombs depending on the cycle I'm running.

I like the immediate kick from starting a cycle with D-Bol but... I feel that I've had better results from incorporating my orals once the injectables have started working- 3 or 4 weeks into the cycle. There IS a synergy between the d-bol/test/whatever injectable. Running your orals before your enanthate(just an example) has started to produce strong results does not make the most of that synergy.

Last edited:
That being said, I was thinking in terms of long acting esters and cycles in the 12-20 week range. If your gonna do an 8 week cycle, just run your D-Bol/anadrol for the duration.

I like the immediate kick from starting a cycle with D-Bol but... I feel that I've had better results from incorporating my orals once the injectables have started working- 3 or 4 weeks into the cycle. There IS a synergy between the d-bol/test/whatever injectable. Running your orals before your enanthate(just an example) has started to produce strong results does not make the most of that synergy.

Indeed:yeahthat:
I have long been a proponent of dbol once your injectables are well saturated and not just as a kick start only. From 2008-2010 I was taking dbol 40mg as a pre workout aide. That's right every week I trained 3-4 times a week for over 2.5 years. Liver you ask? My November 2010 values/levels were actually better than my 2007 values before I started this run. A lot of the myth of the 17AA damages come from the fact that bodybuilders usually use dbol 3-5 times a day to keep levels solid. I was using it just 3-5 times a week; now granted it was a larger dose but it was still just one pass thru the liver. So yes you can absolutely run dbol this way. I mean think about it. I train maybe on average 42-44 weeks a year. Usually get a week or even two off every couple months. So let's say 4 times a week on the dbol times 42-44 weeks is the same amount of liver passes as running it 4 times a day for 6 weeks/ 42 days. ergo-log once had a post I can't find or I'd link it showing frequency of liver passing damage was worse from frequent low doses than spreadout infrequent larger doses. So I'd hit the dbol one day and then maybe not hit it again for another day or two so my liver was easily able to recover from any minor damage from a larger 40mg dose. Of course I didn'y have stable levels of dbol but that wasn't the point. My injectables were for stability, the dbol was for the training boost, the way some take GH or test suspension pre training. It flat out works kids and its safer IMO. Sorry if this was a bit OT for the thread :eek:

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner