over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fat on my belly

arkbiff

Newbies
Hello there,I am new to this forum and i hope someone can help.Im 44 years old and have trained most of my life.i am five foot eleven and weigh a solid 15 stone.up untill two years ago id never taken steroids.The problem is is that when i take test at about 200mg per week i quickly put plenty of mass on but my stomach gets fat,i have a good diet train hard and also do 20 mins cardio 3 times per week.i also take about 4 ius of growth every other day.Ive tryed equipose and i looked great and i lost the belly, but i felt depressed for ages after i stopped taking it.I think im happy with my size i just want to keep lean.Any sugestions on what i could take to help keep my tummy slim.
Thank you.

Belive you me i do,I have bran flakes 4 eggs and tomato juice for breakefast,ive cut my mid morning meal out and have fish or tuna for dinner plus 1 rice cake with peanut butter plus a large carrot,i have cut my mid afternoon meal out and have a good evening meal,lots of meat plus vegatables,then nothing after 6 pm,is it my age or what.

You sure its not just bloating from the test? I know without an AI I'll get to looking preggo, especially after a large pasta or any carb meal.

Hello there,I am new to this forum and i hope someone can help.Im 44 years old and have trained most of my life.i am five foot eleven and weigh a solid 15 stone.up untill two years ago id never taken steroids.The problem is is that when i take test at about 200mg per week i quickly put plenty of mass on but my stomach gets fat,i have a good diet train hard and also do 20 mins cardio 3 times per week.i also take about 4 ius of growth every other day.Ive tryed equipose and i looked great and i lost the belly, but i felt depressed for ages after i stopped taking it.I think im happy with my size i just want to keep lean.Any sugestions on what i could take to help keep my tummy slim.
Thank you.

I obviously don't know you, so I could be way off, but it sounds like you are lacking some nutritional knowledge. A quote I like (can't remember where I read it) is that getting lean is easy, stick to the plan that gets you there is the hard part.

Post your diet in detail, including portion sizes

not gonna be humungous diff i dont think. but if u use cyp/enan, switch to short ester prop, will hold a "little" less water.....

maybe a decent dose of var....or gh....when on test, even minimal dose of exem will do good for water....maybe one or a combo of eca stack/clen/t3/etc etc....

Cardio 3 times a week for 20 minutes ain't enough either. Bump that up to 40-45 minutes each time. Do it in the morning on an empty stomach.
I go 6-7 days per week with this.

Raise your GH dose or use it every day rather than EOD. :cool:

it could just be bloat man.. test causes bloat in most people, or as others said your diet could be off, its easy to think your diet is good and it actually be total garbage unless you actually count your calories and macros

Are you being completely honest with your diet. Do you have any snacks? 15 stone (210 pounds) is a fair amount at your height at your age. What about portion sizes. You may say I am wrong and you do this and that but I genuinelly think your eating more... I see it all the time. Unless you have a genuine condition such as an inactive thyroid. However the NHS claim in the UK thats affects 15 in every 1,000 women and 1 in 1,000 men... but of course those numbers are higher as people age.

Do you have large portion sizes?

I would up the cardio... no need to take more GH... 4IU eod is plenty. Maybe take an AI when you are on test... I recommend aromasin.

Do you have any pics so we can see what you mean? It may just be some water from the test... people bloat in all different areas.

Last edited:
Sounds like u eat breakfast, then little to nothing during the day, then ur biggest meal as the last meal of the day. Kind of spelled it out itself what the problem is. Just pointing out the first thing that came to mind since I don't see much bloat coming from 200mg/week of test unless is diet is all salt.

GH will also bloat you

I inject in my midsection and have found I tend to put on some water. I have been considering intramusclar. Can anybody comment on this?

Thanks for all your comments,i will take them on board,i am going to up the cardio and read up a bit more on the nutrition side of thing.I put weight on so easy now im over 40.

Fat Loss

Hey dear,

For fat loss you should do cardio exercises and take diet foods.
You should focus on fruits and vegetables foods. Grapefruits, orange, apple, broccoli, pumpkin, radish, and cucumber are good for the fat burning.
Green tea is most important for the fat loss.

When i. Wanna hit stubborn areas i live on meat, fish, eggs and apples for a little while. Eat as much as i want and fat drops away. I don't worry too much about cardio but focus on compound lifts.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Test makes me bloat as well but I take a much higher dose, I take Aromasin or the like, it helps a lot.

I do cardio 3-4 times a week 30-40 min

GH is at a good level I think.

I am 45 and knmow how tought hat midsection is, but try the cardio and definitely watch the diet. Cutting out meals is definitely not the answer, eating smarter more frequently is the better choice.

Hey dear,

For fat loss you should do cardio exercises and take diet foods.
You should focus on fruits and vegetables foods. Grapefruits, orange, apple, broccoli, pumpkin, radish, and cucumber are good for the fat burning.
Green tea is most important for the fat loss.

any comment?

Estrogenic fat storage is an issue for many people. Just another reason to ensure you use an AI

High intensity interval training has been shown to be more effective in reducing abdominal/visceral fat.

What's with the Troll quoting themselves on the elementary school info to get post counts up. Something doesn't seem right... 4 comments all starting the same and 4 times quoting themselves asking "any comment"

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner