over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high npp low test cutting cycle

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Whats up fellas just had some general questions and wanted some feedback on the next cycle I have planned. I am currently cruising on 250mg of test a week. I am planning on keeping my test dose the same and throwing in 700mg of npp a week. I am going to do a little cut since I just pigged the fuck out for the last four months. For you guys that have used npp for cutting how did you like it?

Will be running caber and aromasin ed as well.

personally i would only do 200mg(2cc) npp every three days,
iam assuming ur running test prop with it

II basically just want some feedback on npp and cutting and did not want to post this in the normal forum

II basically just want some feedback on npp and cutting and did not want to post this in the normal forum

npp works very well for cutting, but you want to use all short esters, if your using test e or a long acting test then your kindof defeting the purpose, you want to run it with test prop, that would be a bad ass combo, personally i would only do 200mg of npp every 3 days with the test

Npp has always worked well for me in a cut

Are you the type that can 'grow into the show'?
If so, then I like the way you have the cycle outlined.

If you are just trying to hold mass while cutting, I'd suggest running about half that dose. I've found you don't need much AAS to hold mass, but you need a good amount to gain it.

I am a big fan of low/no test with higher dosed anabolics for growing.

What brand NPP you running? Have you ran 700mg per wk previously? When are you starting?

I got 60ml of gauls npp. And no I haven't but since I want into be a blast thought I would go big or go home lol.

TV I don't have a lot of personal experience to add just that I'll be following your progress as this combo is one I've pondered myself after years of successfully using low test and high-ish tren.

TV I don't have a lot of personal experience to add just that I'll be following your progress as this combo is one I've pondered myself after years of successfully using low test and high-ish tren.

I will be making a log, just going to get blood work done first then time to blast. Using selios test its good as it gets.

I am doing similar right now. Just came off a cruise of 250mg of test. I have done low test and higher tren in the past with good results. I was planning on just low test with higher npp but after a week of the npp, i check my stock and had more than plenty of tren so I added it into the mix.

Currently:
250mg Test E
100mg NPP eod
100mg Tren Ace eod
caber twice a week
Havent felt the the need for adex/aromasin
Libido is rocking, no problems
I will probably raise the tren soon.

Hell~

I am doing similar right now. Just came off a cruise of 250mg of test. I have done low test and higher tren in the past with good results. I was planning on just low test with higher npp but after a week of the npp, i check my stock and had more than plenty of tren so I added it into the mix.

Currently:
250mg Test E
100mg NPP eod
100mg Tren Ace eod
caber twice a week
Havent felt the the need for adex/aromasin
Libido is rocking, no problems
I will probably raise the tren soon.

Hell~

Keep us updated bro!

Test E and Test C 250

email us for a list

Having a restock blowout

I've been sending you email for product and price list and haven't gotten a response from you. I'm using yahoo and gmail.

I just got my NPP as well I have never taken it bf I hope it is as good as everyone claims it is.

I just got my NPP as well I have never taken it bf I hope it is as good as everyone claims it is.

Popped my npp cherry March 1. Been doing 500mg a week since. Its awesome much better than deca, you'll likely it methinks

NPP is great as a cutter. 700 is a lot though. I'd stick with the 2cc 3x per week as well. Decent size and strength gains without the bloat of Deca

I got 60ml of gauls npp. And no I haven't but since I want into be a blast thought I would go big or go home lol.

More hormone does not always = more/better results. The correct amount to start with is what you have leaned you can do, or if you've never done it, start with smaller dose and work up.

npp works very well for cutting, but you want to use all short esters, if your using test e or a long acting test then your kindof defeting the purpose, you want to run it with test prop, that would be a bad ass combo, personally i would only do 200mg of npp every 3 days with the test

Do you honestly think if he is running 250mg test it makes much of a difference if it is test p or e? I much prefer to use test e/c for these purposes. 1/2ml twice per week and your good to go.

I have never used npp but I think your plan sounds great. 1ml npp ed with the trt test and your good to go imo. I plan to do the same for when I bulk one time. I was thinking 250-300mg test e, 700mg npp and 500mg primo. One of my last cycles was 750mg deca and 300mg test and I loved it... much better than 750mg test and 300mg deca.

You could inject the npp in your arms/delts with slin pins ed. Looking forward to your log. More people need to do low test and high other aas and provide logs... I think people would learn from them and not be so quick to dismiss low test protocols.

If your libido did lower over time I would recommend adding in 40mg mast ed... that would add to your cycle in numerous ways imo.

Do you honestly think if he is running 250mg test it makes much of a difference if it is test p or e? I much prefer to use test e/c for these purposes. 1/2ml twice per week and your good to go.

I have never used npp but I think your plan sounds great. 1ml npp ed with the trt test and your good to go imo. I plan to do the same for when I bulk one time. I was thinking 250-300mg test e, 700mg npp and 500mg primo. One of my last cycles was 750mg deca and 300mg test and I loved it... much better than 750mg test and 300mg deca.

You could inject the npp in your arms/delts with slin pins ed. Looking forward to your log. More people need to do low test and high other aas and provide logs... I think people would learn from them and not be so quick to dismiss low test protocols.

If your libido did lower over time I would recommend adding in 40mg mast ed... that would add to your cycle in numerous ways imo.

Good advice, I'd definitely recommend adding the mast or proviron in if you know deca messes with your libido. It throws off DHT so providing it in the form of mast/provi helps a lot.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws