advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are your doses higher when cutting or bulking?

Do you use more when cutting or bulking?

• Total voters

ATP

Registered
I was just discussing this with a friend. I always cut with the lowest dose possible on the rationale that I am just trying to preserve muscle, not build more of it. By contrast, my friend always cuts on higher dosages on the rationale that when you are in a caloric deficit you need more help to avoid muscle loss. He also says it is possible to build muscle while losing fat, but neither of us has had much success with this approach. What do you guys think?

1. Tren when dieting
2. Higher dosages when dieting

Less AAS + more GH(generic) when bulking, more aas(add in tren) + less GH(pharm quality) when dieting.

1. Tren when dieting
2. Higher dosages when dieting

Less AAS + more GH(generic) when bulking, more aas(add in tren) + less GH(pharm quality) when dieting.

Interesting. I would have thought you'd use more gh when dieting because of its fat loss properties. I understand why you'd want to include tren in a cutting cycle, though.

Interesting. I would have thought you'd use more gh when dieting because of its fat loss properties. I understand why you'd want to include tren in a cutting cycle, though.

I'd take 4iu Pharm grade over 10iu generic GH. So technically, it is more GH.

Much tougher for me to cut than bulk. All I've ever really needed to gain weight is some moderate test and maybe a little dbol. For cutting I have to throw in a bunch more compounds. Tren, Masteron, Winny, Eq,ect... Not to mention GH and fat burners.

in the past I've always come off after my last show for 5-7 months then start a low dose and and once I start to gain weight from it I start cutting back one the calories.
by the contest I'm at my highest dose

You should use your highest doses when cutting, as not only will you add muscle in a caloric deficit if you use Tren, the higher the dosage, the more you raise IGF-1 levels, the more fat burning that occurs, while STILL adding small amounts of tissue

I just use high dosages all the time. lol

around here seems like about 1000mg a week is low dose , :rolleyes:

For me, 350mg/wk is a low dose, 700mg/wk is a high dose. I still respond at these levels, so haven't seen a need for mega doses. I know this puts me in the minority, though...

Much tougher for me to cut than bulk. All I've ever really needed to gain weight is some moderate test and maybe a little dbol. For cutting I have to throw in a bunch more compounds. Tren, Masteron, Winny, Eq,ect... Not to mention GH and fat burners.

bro i know how that feels im going thru the same shit right now

For me, 350mg/wk is a low dose, 700mg/wk is a high dose. I still respond at these levels, so haven't seen a need for mega doses. I know this puts me in the minority, though...

absolutely nothing wrong with that man !!
stick with that and only add when needed

I just use different AAS, but I guess my cutting dose (at its highest for about a month at the end) is about 300mg per week lower than Bulking, if I look at what I'm really doing. But I guess my bulking dose is considered low 'round here, as it's about a gram, total, per week.

I can't get lean unless Test is at a minimum level, so, low Test and enough Tren to keep what I've got are the foundations for cutting. I just find that if I'm losing size, I'm under eating by too much, so add more protein and fats. It's back on track in a couple days this way. More drugs don't help if not enough food's coming in, IME. But if protein's too high, I stay fat too. It's a balance.

Bulking Cycles are usually as below, couple times a year, TRT in between.

Test at TRT 150-250/wk
Some Anabolic at 500/wk (NPP/Deca/Primo)
Masteron 300 a week...because I love it
Total: 1050 a week/Max.

^Is that high or low these days? I grow fast on this, rebounding off a diet.

When I cut,.250-300 of Tren and 150 of Test are the base. As the fat comes off after about 6 weeks, I add in 25-50mg of Winnie and 2-300 of Masteron for a month to put the final touches on it. Keep burning fat. Then hold this condition with lowered Tren and consistent Masteron + TRT Test for maybe another month, and drop the Winnie.

So usually start with:
300 Tren A/wk
150 Test/wk
Total: 450/wk
25-50mg of T3/Green Tea/maybe Clen
Aromasin 25mg a week...makes Tren work better with low E2.

This is when the most fat comes off and I don't lose any mass. Tren is powerful.

Diet, Diet, Cardio, Cardio on the above about 6-7 weeks depending on how fat my ass is.

Then, when I'm almost in the condition I want, 4 weeks of:
200 Tren/wk
150 Test/wk
2-300 Mast/wk
25mg a Day of Winnie
Total: 825mg/wk

By this time, I look decent. But gotta get off the Winnie after a month as it bloats me...true story.

Then a month of just holding, keeping carbs in enough to stay full, but minimum, high protein, moderate fats:
200 Tren
150 Test
200 Mast
Total: 550mg/wk

Then:
Time off. Triptorelin/PCT for a month or two. Blood work, blood draw etc.

Then:
Bulk (see the top). This is what works for me^

Last edited:
Good breakdown Ehren.

I myself usually run higher doses while bulking(around 1200-1400mg weekly) and while cutting(around 500-800mg weekly).

After reading what some of my fellow PM members, i think ill have to try the reverse now.

Ehren,

Thanks for the detailed outline. Very informative.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear