over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this a safe place to pin? (quads)

20sam91

Registered
I'm not sure if this qualifies as inner thigh or not, but I've heard injecting there is asking for big trouble

leg_muscle2.jpg

I pinned in vastus medialis a few days ago and I'm much more comfortable with this spot than the outer sweep (fukcing terrified of needles, nearly passed out on first pin)

You're pretty backwards. I've read in a few places that you will run into more problems in the teardrop than the sweep, due to arteries,etc.

I've never pinned "inner"/teardrop, just the outer/sweep.

I pin both vastus and the rectus with no issues , 1" 25g just asperate and you'll be fine.

quads for me are the worse inner tear drop the worse of the worse. Its always something different,vein,nerve,twitch,pain,
But thats the correct spot yes the thickest part of that inner tear drop.
Why not do glutes for starters?????

quads for me are the worse inner tear drop the worse of the worse. Its always something different,vein,nerve,twitch,pain,
But thats the correct spot yes the thickest part of that inner tear drop.
Why not do glutes for starters?????

was planning on doing glutes but couldn't bear the thought when I had the needle sitting in front of me. quads are my fave by far

God I wish my flutes weren't two giant balls of scar tissue.. They were always so fast and easy. Not to mention they hold 3 ml of gear no prob

I pinned in vastus medialis a few days ago and I'm much more comfortable with this spot than the outer sweep (fukcing terrified of needles, nearly passed out on first pin)

How is your quad today? I pinned the left and right vastus medialis last week and could barely walk. Well, they were virgin muscles so I guess that is expected. This morning I just pinned the right vastus medialis again, I'm hoping that the PIP won't be as bad this time around.

Bi's are very eazy and hard to mess up. just 1 pipe to avoid
becoming a fav.

I pinned nice in the tear drop. Hit a nerve and It flexed so hard. Scared the shit out of me. Lol. Never again up high on the quad or in the delt for low volume

physiologically, injections in the thigh are safer in the outer upper quadrant. less chance of hitting veins and nerves there. i realize there is a lot of broscience on the boards, but when it comes to pinning, why not follow "medical" protocol? why is pinning the teardrop less intimidating than outer thigh? a 21g 1 1/2 in the hip is what i get in the dr office and the oil goes in almost instantly, no pip. when i pin, its either hip or outer thigh. i find hip(butt) a little awkward self pinning.

God I wish my flutes weren't two giant balls of scar tissue..
LOL...I'm sorry...that spelling mistake really tickled my funny bone :D

To the thread starter - I believe some do inject in the region you're referencing, although personally I think the outer quad (not sure of the actual head name) is the best area...big slab of muscle, it's been consistently my favorite place to pin. It's pretty hard to miss, IMO.

Outer upper sweep, lower inner teardrop are my favorite spots, over glutes. I can't see my glute well, just aspirate and go slow. Rub real good and I try to avoid pinning day of or after legs.

I poked both teardrop muscles with prop and was the biggest mistake i ever made, i could barely walk it was so painful. lol

I poked both teardrop muscles with prop and was the biggest mistake i ever made, i could barely walk it was so painful. lol

Shit prop will do that
get some crutches if yr gone continue
you can find some painless prop those crippling days are over
it is the worse in quads

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member