Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Beginners To Weights, Dieting & Steroids > Beginner's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2012, 01:27 AM
Registered Member

First Ever Pin

Just did my first pin of stealths test prop. not seeing what all the fuss is about the pain from prop. Leg feels warm (quad sweep inj) but thats it. Was first ever real pin so had to psyh myself into putting and inject of metal in me but hell the needle was in and didnt even know it. I will be doing a very short cycle. five weeks and have done 2 weeks prior to this, 100mcg cjc no dac and 100mcg ghrp 6 3x a day. will now be doing both and continue peps into pct. will try and keep a weekly update on log stating gains and what gains the peps help me keep. As a side note, any help, feedback or advice is always welcomed and appreciated. Wish me luck. First pin towards the IFBB.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:41 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

cool, a future pro we got here.

let us know how the inject site feels the next few days please. if you don't mind.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:45 AM
Registered Member

since its prop i will be doing eod so i will try and keep track of which is which lol. but will do bud. and i will do stat update tonight after measurements at the gym and hencefor every thursday do the same.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:10 AM
Newbie Registered Member

BUMP!!! Whats up omegachewy just signed up on the board..
Old 08-31-2012, 03:52 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1164 View Post
let us know how the inject site feels the next few days please. if you don't mind.
Exactly what Matt said...

Wanna hear how you feel later or even tomorrow.. and the subsequent ones...

who knows, maybe you are onto something... If not, at least you will know from the pain that more than likely the gear is legit...

Old 08-31-2012, 04:59 AM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

I agree, tell us how it feels tomorrow morning. If there isn't any pain, great to be you!

I know for me, I can't use prop as I seem to be very sensitive to it, tried it, and the site hurt like a bitch for several days for every single injection no matter what I took it. I had to stop using it

If it doesn't hurt you, thats great and good luck with your cycle.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:03 AM
Registered Member

Some sponsors cut the prop with EO. this makes for painless prop injects

Viking Labs Rep

Top Service>High quality products>Fast shipping

[email protected]
*put "Hitman407" in your order details*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Army Vet 82nd ABN Medic
32 Y/O
5'10
208 lbs
8% bf
===>> Pay It Forward <<===
Old 08-31-2012, 05:31 AM
Registered Member

i used prop and npp blend for about 3 months going into summer and holy shit did that hurt. EVERY shot felt like i got hit by a car 2 days after each shot. worst prolonged pain i have ever had.. i also got the test flu about once a week. by the end of the cycle i didnt realize how bad my body ached, once the pain dissiapated, i came to the conclusion i will never do that again, however the results were great!
Old 08-31-2012, 06:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman407 View Post
Some sponsors cut the prop with EO. this makes for painless prop injects
EO has a numbing effect?? I did not know that... I thought that the ones that didnt hurt was because lidocaine was added, as well as them having no BA in them...

interesting..
Old 08-31-2012, 06:08 AM
Registered Member

I actually thought that EO was MORE painful for most... correct me if im wrong....
Old 08-31-2012, 06:12 AM
Registered Member

to each there own but i wonder how it'll feel in a day or two
Old 08-31-2012, 06:13 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdiesel View Post
I actually thought that EO was MORE painful for most... correct me if im wrong....
EO is smooth as butter for me and for most. Some have an allergy to it....it doesn't fare well for those folks.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliendogstar View Post
EO is smooth as butter for me and for most. Some have an allergy to it....it doesn't fare well for those folks.
ahhh... i see.. so people's pain came from the allergy or rejection of it... got it.

thanks..

But the EO itself doesnt have numbing qualities, does it?
Old 08-31-2012, 07:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darinbaisden View Post
BUMP!!! Whats up omegachewy just signed up on the board..
Old 08-31-2012, 07:34 AM
Kilo Klub Member

lol my first shot of prop was not long ago and i thought "whats all the fuss about PIP with prop, i aint got nothing"...
long story short lay in bed with a burning shoulder 8 hours later and couldnt sleep for sh*t because of the pain. shoulder also got red for a couple days and burned like hell... not even an abscess or something, but maybe mine just had too much BA or my body had to get used to it but damn the first 2-3 weeks on prop were HELL. every shot killed me for 4-5 days and i was only shooting at 4 sites eod so i was pretty much permanently limping and couldnt lift my arms lol
Old 08-31-2012, 08:47 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizzmo View Post
lol my first shot of prop was not long ago and i thought "whats all the fuss about PIP with prop, i aint got nothing"...
long story short lay in bed with a burning shoulder 8 hours later and couldnt sleep for sh*t because of the pain. shoulder also got red for a couple days and burned like hell... not even an abscess or something, but maybe mine just had too much BA or my body had to get used to it but damn the first 2-3 weeks on prop were HELL. every shot killed me for 4-5 days and i was only shooting at 4 sites eod so i was pretty much permanently limping and couldnt lift my arms lol

LMAO... that definitely sounds about right....
Old 08-31-2012, 08:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizzmo View Post

Yep mine was the same. First shot in the glute 1cc was fine till 24 hours latter. Felt like mike Tyson ass punched me. I bought a heating pad and did a lot of elipticle.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:32 AM
Registered Member

my leg is mildly sore. barely notice it. from a scale of 1-10 with one being slin needle and 10 being IV id say 2. really no biggie. only got a few measurements.
calf 16.5 in
quad 26
waist 33
forearm 14
upper arm 17.5
weight is still 200
Old 08-31-2012, 10:40 AM
Registered Member

btw perhaps i just have a bigger pair than yall. ha! im f*ckin with you lol. actaully you wanna talk about manning up, if i can get enough people to use my ergo pep code i will log the PGEG1. now thats risky buisiness!
Old 08-31-2012, 10:44 AM
Featured Member

this thread is like a train wreck,

with a loaded school bus....

Fitness 500 and maxrep24 like this.