over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Injection Soreness

BigAndRipped

Registered
What does it mean if a particular batch of gear causes deep pain in the muscles near the injection, beginning 2-3 days after the injection and subsiding about 6 days after the injection, consistently, every time this gear is injected? Would something be wrong with the gear?

What does it mean if a particular batch of gear causes deep pain in the muscles near the injection, beginning 2-3 days after the injection and subsiding about 6 days after the injection, consistently, every time this gear is injected? Would something be wrong with the gear?

Not necessarily wrong. Could be the kind of aas your using, amount, ba, brand, allergy to oil used, ug or hg, contamination, location where your pinning, the way your pinning, etc. etc.. There are hundreds of threads on this topic. Some get pain no matter what, others never get pain. And there are a bunch of reasons which it could be.

Not necessarily wrong. Could be the kind of aas your using, amount, ba, brand, allergy to oil used, ug or hg, contamination, location where your pinning, the way your pinning, etc. etc.. There are hundreds of threads on this topic. Some get pain no matter what, others never get pain. And there are a bunch of reasons which it could be.

I second that.. I for one never get pain in the felt/glute... but the quad tends to hurt

Unfortunately you won't know you have tainted gear until you get a bad infection that might take a very long time to subside. Possibly leading to abscess and hospitalization.

As 1love has mentioned most likely you're sensitive to the ba concentration of this particular gear. Usually happens when they try to suspend high dosages per milligram or just use too much ba to make sure the batch is super bacteria free which inflames the muscle tissue greatly.

Thanks for the replies. I'll probably set this batch aside, since it seems not to agree with me. I've been doing this for 10 years (including much higher injections, up to 3cc, and higher concentrations -- this batch is test cyp 250) and this has never happened before.

Well if you've been doing it for 10 years, id say theres something up with the batch, your body just doesn't like it. I put mine in the oven for 45min at 375, alot of people say it doesn't work but if i get gear that makes me sore like that i toes it in the oven and it usually always goes away. Also before pins i put it in a heating pad for 10 minutes, works wonders.

Does it damage the gear to heat it at such a high temperature for so long? Most commercial drugs say to store it at room temperature and avoid high temperatures.

I just looked at the prescribing information for Delatestryl (pharmaceutical enth) to see if it says anything about storage temperature. I found this:

>>
Delatestryl® (Testosterone Enanthate Injection, USP) should be stored at room temperature. Warming and rotating the vial between the palms of the hands will redissolve any crystals that may have formed during storage at low temperatures.
<<

Maybe I'll give that a try. (Warming it in my hands.)

Can you see any crystals suspended in the gear? Im guessing not, warming in the hand wont do the trick. An old friend of mine told me about the oven trick, people do different methods then me like 3 20 min cycles in the oven at like 275-350. But it definitely wont bake out the extra BA, which I'm assuming there is a lot of in your gear. But now i always put mine in the oven, then a quick transfer to my own sterile vials. Just a routine i have.

Try filtering it, filters are cheap. Or pick up some oil to mix and dilute it with. Also I find, if your willing to add another compound with it. Example would be to add some EQ with it, it has worked many times for me.

i've found adding some deca in with the gear cuts down on pain. i went through 2 ugl's then finally ended up with endosyn he uses eo in his oils and it was much thinner and no pain to speak of. supposed to be pharmacy grade. the ugls were using gso and my body just didn't like that or there was to much ba in them hurt for 3-4 days typically. the test i'm running now is 300mg and so smooth its sick.

If I diluted it with oil, how would I get the oils to mix? And then there's math to do because the concentration would change. Same thing if I added another compound -- would the oils mix? :confused:

Someone said something interesting about a source in a preceding post. I'm going to look into that. However, the source I got this from is more reliable than Amazon and well regarded here, so another plan was to try one of his other brands.

By the way, what is BA?

Never mind. The source mentioned above is out of commission for the rest of the month. Drats! Foiled again!

You would just have to use the same oil they used when making it. Other the that you would just have to put it on the stove heat it up and mix.

could be technique, experience, oil, quality, etc.

I'v only been pining for less than 6 months but I almost never get pain any more and if I do its not impactful. Experience counts. I can inject quality test c .1cc and legit feel nothing, turn around and do 1cc of tren ace and get a little dull pain. Both work and providie results, but from two different sources.

After my first inject I heated barrel of syringe under hot tap water for a min before injects, I never do that any more. Used to use heat pads, now only if I have a swollen site.

If I diluted it with oil, how would I get the oils to mix? And then there's math to do because the concentration would change. Same thing if I added another compound -- would the oils mix? :confused:

Someone said something interesting about a source in a preceding post. I'm going to look into that. However, the source I got this from is more reliable than Amazon and well regarded here, so another plan was to try one of his other brands.

By the way, what is BA?

If your adding straight oil (find out which kind is being used by your sponsor in that product) you could add the same, but doesn't really matter. If your addind another compound it doesn't matter either on which oils your mixing. As long as its oil based, they will mix. I would stay away from mixing oil based with water based, imo. Yes, you may have to do some calculations if mixing in vial all at once. But if you draw added oil into syringe by itself and then draw the aas your dosages will remain the same.

Ba= Benzyl Alcohol

Last edited:
If your adding straight oil (find out which kind is being used by your sponsor in that product) you could add the same, but doesn't really matter. If your addind another compound it doesn't matter either on which oils your mixing. As long as its oil based, they will mix. I would stay away from mixing oil based with water based, imo. Yes, you may have to do some calculations if mixing in vial all at once. But if you draw added oil into syringe by itself and then draw the aas your dosages will remain the same.

Ba= Benzyl Alcohol

Are you saying I could just draw the product into a syringe, then draw in some straight oil, and I'm good to go? I don't have to take any steps to mix the oils, such as heating?

Correct, all oils are going to mix and your not making some new gear by doing it. You are just addind the oil to ease the pain. Which is the same reason I add Eq to my prop sometimes.

Look up grapeseed oil. There is a lot of info about it in these threads.

Last edited:
I found a source for sterile grapseed oil. I'm going to give that a shot (so to speak). What could possibly go wrong?

Do I need to worry about a preservative for the grapeseed oil?

I found a source for sterile grapseed oil. I'm going to give that a shot (so to speak). What could possibly go wrong?

Do I need to worry about a preservative for the grapeseed oil?

I wouldn't. Hopefully that will be enough to ease the pain. Keep us updated.

Have you tried others with no pain? Could it be allergies to the oil or something in this one since It happens all the time.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear