over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BRONKAID HELP

aqrojase

Registered
Now i know that ECA stack helps burn major fat. I am worried about the heart problems with that many stimulants. Can i just take bronkaid by itself without the caffeine and still expect great fatloss. I don't like the jittery feeling i get when i throw the caffeine in there.

would 50mg of bronkaid per day be good for fatloss.

I think you might be better served using 2.5mg Yohimbe HCL 4-5 times a day than the ephedrine , unless you are using it for appatite suppression.

all joking aside , try taking 100mg DNP a day

Thanks bro. I have a full box of bronkaid on hand. I originally bought it for my gf a few months back but she never took it. I don't do too good with stimulants so was planning on taking it by it self.

Thanks bro. I have a full box of bronkaid on hand. I originally bought it for my gf a few months back but she never took it. I don't do too good with stimulants so was planning on taking it by it self.

Absolutely, bronkaid is a great fat burner.

Throw in some nodoz with it man, it helps greatly imo.....or if u cant find nodoz , truenutrition sells caffeine pills as well......

Throw in some nodoz with it man, it helps greatly imo.....or if u cant find nodoz , truenutrition sells caffeine pills as well......

i have caffeine pills bro....and asprin. I just don't like the high feeling i get when stack that with the bronkaid. If i can get great fat burning with just the Bronkaid i am happy. No need for me to add caffeine and increase more blood pressure.

i have caffeine pills bro....and asprin. I just don't like the high feeling i get when stack that with the bronkaid. If i can get great fat burning with just the Bronkaid i am happy. No need for me to add caffeine and increase more blood pressure.

Understood

When I use ECA I find that I normally lose that high feeling after 2-4 weeks, stuf keeps working but I dont feel as much like I am rolling on drugs. Also I find that by 6 weeks of 75mgE/200mgC my heart rate does not get as high during cardio as it did in the beginning.

you could try cutting back on the caff too. When I take the bronkaid I will normally take 1/2 a nodoze (100mg caff).

If you just use ephedrine by itself, your body will start to break it down quickly and it won't work for fat loss after a short time period.

The reason why you add caffeine and aspirin to ephedrine is because it helps stop the body from breaking down the ephedrine. Its creates a "synergistic effect". Don't take ephedrine by itself....ever.

1 bronkaid, 200mg caffeine, 325 aspirin.....take it 1-3 times a day

currently using ECA and like the above posts say USE all three together so create the synergy. i believe they meant 25mg EF, 200mg Caff, 81mg Asp.. 3 times a day

why use bronkaid when u can buy ephedrine online?
pure ephedrine hcl, not with all that cough medicine added to it.

Brutus69 can u pm where u get yours i jus buy bronkaid from wallmart
but wld like to get pure ephedrine

Brutus69 can u pm where u get yours i jus buy bronkaid from wallmart
but wld like to get pure ephedrine

You could ask your local meth dealer too. Just foolin. I always figured you could buy that powder online, pisses me off everytime I go in to buy sudafed I have to show my damn driver's liscense.

You could ask your local meth dealer too. Just foolin. I always figured you could buy that powder online, pisses me off everytime I go in to buy sudafed I have to show my damn driver's liscense.

how you doing bro. Now how did you manage the ECA stack with your heart problems..or is it just over rated in terms of side effects.

I never used it until one of my prep coaches advised me to take it.

I through it in at about 8 weeks out and it def kicked it up a notch. So to answer your question. I feel like if your diet and cardio are on point yes it will aid in loosing bodyfat.

Ever since Ill take a break from it here and there but bronkaid mixed with 200 mg of caffeine or some prework out drink is a nice boost of energy and intensity after a long day of work

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131