Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Beginners To Weights, Dieting & Steroids > Beginner's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree692Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 3.25 average. Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog20035 View Post
The 28g needle on slin pins don't take forever to suck up the oil?

backload with larger pin
Old 03-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Registered Member

So i am going to try bulking with tren e for the first time. I have cut with tren and was simply amazing.

My main concern is making sure i get plenty of calories

Does tren tend to suppress your appetite?

Are gains easily kept when cycle is over? (Iam on hrt)

As far as sides i plan on doing 200 test and 700-800 tren, since the test is low at my hrt dose will the night sweats be as bad or are they reduced due to low test?

Thanks for all the help!!!
Old 03-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulkbulk8 View Post
So i am going to try bulking with tren e for the first time. I have cut with tren and was simply amazing.

As far as sides i plan on doing 200 test and 700-800 tren, since the test is low at my hrt dose will the night sweats be as bad or are they reduced due to low test?

I don't get the nightsweats with low test/high tren.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:57 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulkbulk8 View Post

When on tren I am even more hungrier tham I am used to, on 700mg I could eat nonstop. And I dont think you could maintain your 800mg tren gains just on trt,you need tren to keep tren gains. 100/100 test tren maybe
Old 03-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr View Post
When on tren I am even more hungrier tham I am used to, on 700mg I could eat nonstop. And I dont think you could maintain your 800mg tren gains just on trt,you need tren to keep tren gains. 100/100 test tren maybe
Iam wondering if you will keep some of the tren strength gains? Not all
Old 03-04-2013, 12:30 AM
Registered Member

I have been running 600 to 700 mg of tren ace per week with less than 200 test cyp per week.

I have not seen any crazy strength gains and no crazy physique differences. I have had some insomnia and pretty bad heart burn if that makes any sense. Curious to see what you guys think of that? Fake tren maybe? I got it from an old sponsor here. I am trying to get leaner so not sure what to expect. I'm just over 3 weeks into this
Old 03-04-2013, 04:05 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc443 View Post
I have been running 600 to 700 mg of tren ace per week with less than 200 test cyp per week.

I have not seen any crazy strength gains and no crazy physique differences. I have had some insomnia and pretty bad heart burn if that makes any sense. Curious to see what you guys think of that? Fake tren maybe? I got it from an old sponsor here. I am trying to get leaner so not sure what to expect. I'm just over 3 weeks into this
The insomnia bad heart burn both are a dead give away your Tren is good.
You are at 3 weeks and now it should start to kick in. I would look at your diet and training.

Get some Caber or Prami to help with the sides and prilosec will get rid of the heartburn.

NPP/Tren A Blend 800mg/wk
Test Cyp 750mg/wk
Tren E 200mg/wk
~~Chemically Enhanced by Andro-Gen Labs~~
Old 03-04-2013, 04:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitness 500 View Post
The insomnia bad heart burn both are a dead give away your Tren is good.
You are at 3 weeks and now it should start to kick in. I would look at your diet and training.

Get some Caber or Prami to help with the sides and prilosec will get rid of the heartburn.
+11111

Your diet may need some tweaking brother...
Old 03-04-2013, 04:30 AM
Registered Member

When bulking with tren should I still use the high tren/low test?
Old 03-04-2013, 04:49 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Re: The Laws of Trenbolone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancmuscle View Post
When bulking with tren should I still use the high tren/low test?
I do, diet dictates if your bilking anyway, not the drugs.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Get 25% OFF Peptides and Liquids. Coupon Code: SAM25OFF
Old 03-04-2013, 06:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc443 View Post

IIRC, heartburn on tren means you should supplement with additional glutamine as tren is stripping it from your stomach lining..
Old 03-04-2013, 06:13 AM
Registered Member

Some people have posts saying the high tren/ low test doesnt have as many gains. Im all for building as much muscle as possible with tren, with no little or no sides, but not at the expense of limiting my gains.

Has anyone weighed results from half tren/ half test cycle to the high tren low test cycle?

Last edited by Dallashunk; 03-04-2013 at 06:14 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallashunk View Post
Some people have posts saying the high tren/ low test doesnt have as many gains. Im all for building as much muscle as possible with tren, with no little or no sides, but not at the expense of limiting my gains.

Has anyone weighed results from half tren/ half test cycle to the high tren low test cycle?
What good are gains...if you are miserable from the night sweats, high blood pressure, tomato-face, constant sweating, acne, and rage?

Are minute gains THAT important to you?

Aint no way an added 400-600mg of Test is gonna add that much more muscle...

Youre wayyyyy better off throwing in NPP and leave Test alone.
Dallashunk likes this.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallashunk View Post

cuz fuckin' tren bro..

that's why
Old 03-04-2013, 07:24 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Re: The Laws of Trenbolone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjones View Post
What good are gains...if you are miserable from the night sweats, high blood pressure, tomato-face, constant sweating, acne, and rage?

Agreed, npp and tren play very well together with low test

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Johnny Ringo likes this.

Get 25% OFF Peptides and Liquids. Coupon Code: SAM25OFF
Old 03-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Registered Member

Hey! Would you experienced low test high anabolic users go with

100-200 test, 800 tren?

100-200 test, 400 tren, 400 deca?

100-200 test, 400 tren, 400 mast?

I'm also open to your opinion on altering any of the weekly dosages

Never ran deca before, but have ran tren, but never higher than the test like this. Looking for as lean of mass gains as is reasonably possible, and the least sides, i.e. acne, insomnia, which are the 2 I seem to suffer from most in the past.

Thanks!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

Exactly. I think (correct me ifI'm wrong) the point of the original post was that Tren is a stronger anabolic but test is a thief in the night.... grabbing all the receptors away from tren....therefore the low test/high tren works better. I was a member of the former gotfina board....... this thread is so popular makes me wonder why it's not around.... anyway... jimmyjones you taught me a great lesson with all my tren use....and you just saved my next cycle! I have tons of Sust and Para... I'll keep them apart and get npp for the Para and something else for the Sust....
OutThatHursts taught me a year ago the best way to use Sust and it works! Now after alllllllllllll my fina use...you taught me a new valuable lesson that not only saves me money (bang for the buck per pound of muscle gained) but broadens my approach to cycles.
I know I said Para.... it's because of the trens I've always used my home brew fina or got Tren A...so I want to try Para at a supra physiological dose.

All in all....no wonder this is the best board aroud
jimmyjones likes this.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:12 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by standard donkey View Post
cuz fuckin' tren bro..

that's why
Thats a very intelligent and informative response "bro".
chrisrivers likes this.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesed View Post
Hey! Would you experienced low test high anabolic users go with

100-200 test, 800 tren?

100-200 test, 400 tren, 400 deca?

100-200 test, 400 tren, 400 mast?

I'm also open to your opinion on altering any of the weekly dosages

Never ran deca before, but have ran tren, but never higher than the test like this. Looking for as lean of mass gains as is reasonably possible, and the least sides, i.e. acne, insomnia, which are the 2 I seem to suffer from most in the past.

Thanks!
100 Test and 800 Tren will give you the best physique.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to buck1973
Quote:
100 Test and 800 Tren will give you the best physique.
I see alot of guys are behind low test high tren. (JJ, Raw, Sammy, to name a few.)
I am Recovering from a test p, tren a, npp, cycle now. My dosages were 70, 50, 50p/d. Next round I will try the low dose test and I still want to do the npp alongside. I am thinkin 25 test p, 50 tren a, and 50 npp p/d or better yet toss in some mastron @50 p/d. I never have to many sides the other way some lack of sleep nights not a big deal.

My question is; on a high test, tren cycle my liver values are horrible. I can attribute this to the Tren. can this be a result of the high test with the tren???could ast, alt numbers be reduced with the low test high tren????? what about cholesterol?

Last edited by buck1973; 03-04-2013 at 11:42 AM.