advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Women who are experienced w/ AAS, some insight?

KRAFTHAUS

Newbies
Hello all - I am new to this site and am still very much a noob when it comes to women and their AAS usage...

I am looking to build a particular physique (and not by any means resorting to AAS use for "immediate" results, mind you) - I am short (5'3"), and do much research in the ways of women who have smaller, thicker builds like myself. My favorite of all time is Cindy Phillips, she is 5'1" and weighs 130-140lbs in her offseason - I think she is BEAUTIFUL - has a wonderful physique as well as a great face to go along with it. That smile of hers! :love:

But anyways, haha...

Upon research I learned she won some championship trophies when she was fairly young, 19, and her physique (as much as I hate to be the one to say this) does not look like it was attained without some "help"... She is 28 now, and has still maintained her awesome physique, without the sides of a wider jawline (the rest I assume is or can be maintained - breakouts with accutane/good skin genetics, coarser hair with waxing)

So my question is this: what do you think women her size (that are competitors) are running to acquire that much muscle on such a small frame?

I advocate a balanced diet and hard workout routine as much as anyone, but we all know that won't make us, as women, huge and shredded :rolleyes:

The photo attached is more recent. For younger photos of her, I'd just google :p

Attachments

• 636319038.jpeg
    636319038.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 9,751
It's hard to say, this is like asking what any certain male bodybuilder is on. The answer is she is the only one who really knows and it really doesn't matter. Look at the threads where guys ask this of the men. This is a pointless question.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't say its a pointless question. Its actually pretty good, she wants to use compounds that will help her build muscle and preserve her feminine look. Who better to ask than fellow females? Ill tell you what though, girls are more secretive of what they use than guys are. Its hard to get a decent answer out of anybody it seems like.

To the OP, the question is good but spoon hard to answer. Like men women will react differently to compounds. One woman might get a deepening of her voice on just 50mg primo while another one can take 100 and have no sides. I don't think you are going to get to look like the woman in that pic with NO sides at all. You will almost certainly get a deeper voice and hair growth MINIMUM.

A good place to start might be with an oral like anavar. 5 to 10mg per day seems to be a good starting point from what I've read.
Primo is a great drug for women. Solid lbm gains and strength. Its long estered though so start off small and work up in dosage.
My wife started at 50 and ended up at 100mg per week. She did get a deeper voice and it has NOT gone back to normal. More hair growth, when on and her nether regions get very sensitive qnd she's very horny most of the time. She love the strength and muscle gains so she is ok with the sides.

The key is finding highly Anabolic things that are not androgenic.

Anavar is fairly safe. Stay away from winny.

I wouldn't say its a pointless question. Its actually pretty good, she wants to use compounds that will help her build muscle and preserve her feminine look. Who better to ask than fellow females? Ill tell you what though, girls are more secretive of what they use than guys are. Its hard to get a decent answer out of anybody it seems like.

To the OP, the question is good but spoon hard to answer. Like men women will react differently to compounds. One woman might get a deepening of her voice on just 50mg primo while another one can take 100 and have no sides. I don't think you are going to get to look like the woman in that pic with NO sides at all. You will almost certainly get a deeper voice and hair growth MINIMUM.

A good place to start might be with an oral like anavar. 5 to 10mg per day seems to be a good starting point from what I've read.
Primo is a great drug for women. Solid lbm gains and strength. Its long estered though so start off small and work up in dosage.
My wife started at 50 and ended up at 100mg per week. She did get a deeper voice and it has NOT gone back to normal. More hair growth, when on and her nether regions get very sensitive qnd she's very horny most of the time. She love the strength and muscle gains so she is ok with the sides.
Sorry If I seemed stand offish at first, it just annoys me when people ask what one certain person runs to get their look.
My point was not to ask what someone else does, like you said women react very differently to AAS.
I agree, start with var, 5-10mgs a day. See how your body reacts to that, if no side you can bump to 20 mgs a day. Split into two dose, take 1/2 in am and 1/2 in pm.
Other compounds women like to use are: Whinny, EQ, primo, but I think var is most popular. GH is also fantastic.
Also, try each compound on thier own before mixing them together. This way you know which compound gives you which side.
ALWAYS start your cycles low, and don't bump doses up if you don't need to. If you start getting sides you are not willing to live with for life, stop what you are running sooner than later.
Always remeber, the less you can you the better, especially if you want to continue to look like a woman.

Also, the girl in the pic looks awesome! I also love this physique! :headbang:

Last edited:
sounds like you have quite the crush....anyway

how can you say "i want to look like this"?????
i never understood how a person would EVER
want to look like another person other than themselves..
it boggles my mind...

YOU are YOU, have some pride and dignity in yourself
and LOOK LIKE YOU......

you will be very dissapointed if you try to look like ANYTHING
other than yourself...

not putting you down in any way...
just build the best phyique YOU can....and avoid the heavy
androgens for very long.....to build a body like the one youve posted
takes ALOT of male hormone....and she happen to tolerate the sides
better than others obviously.....

if you concentrate on YOU, you can build your OWN powerful female
phyisque

good luck with your journey

Last edited:

it boggles my mind...

and LOOK LIKE YOU......

other than yourself...

phyisque

:yeahthat:

Great post Tenny!

Thats a whole lot of arm!! Check out anthrogeeks Thread with pics... she looks waaaay better :-D

Why thank you Barbie! I think we are needing some updated pics of you!!!

So my question is this: what do you think women her size (that are competitors) are running to acquire that much muscle on such a small frame?

Thats something that only she can answer for you, you need to do some research and figure out what drugs girls use and dosages and decide for yourself. Or hire a trainer to guide you.

it boggles my mind...

and LOOK LIKE YOU......

other than yourself...

phyisque

Ouch.

I do have pride and dignity in myself, kinda feel like saying I don't because I admire a physique someone has worked hard for is 'putting me down'...

Was only asking for insight for some help. As I said I'm new here and wanted to hear from those with more experience to help me understand.

Just wanting to put on some solid size and up the strength, not trying to be a clone of a pro who looks nothing like me... :(

Ouch.

I do have pride and dignity in myself, kinda feel like saying I don't because I admire a physique someone has worked hard for is 'putting me down'...

Was only asking for insight for some help. As I said I'm new here and wanted to hear from those with more experience to help me understand.

Just wanting to put on some solid size and up the strength, not trying to be a clone of a pro who looks nothing like me... :(

Check your inbox, I pmed you.

Exactly :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity