over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

still massive pip swelling and mild flu symptoms

danzd

Registered
so about a month ago I posted about how my 1200 mg dose of test suddenly began causing massive lumps bruising and flu symptoms that I couldn't seem to get to the bottom of. the thread got moved to the beginner section which is not where it belongs because I have been using for 3 years and have never been this puzzled in my entire life. this past week I had changed my gear completely and I am still experiencing the same thing. big lump, flu, and pip that makes testing out my .22 on my ass suddenly appealing. the gear is definitely not EO this is another brand I have used before. tried the cooking/venting technique. my guess is that with the amount of scar tissue built up over the years I am causing some oil to draw through some of the blood vessels that have been pushed to the surface thus causing my testosterone levels to spike that much quicker. can anybody confirm or deny this assumption? ive done plenty of research with NO answer. this is all I can guess is happening.

I know you said you switched gear but did you swap supplier? Are you sticking the same places that you keep having issues with? Could be sterile abscesses that you keep irritating or becoming infected. Sounds like EO but I have had reactions like that from a so called primo(who knows if it was real) and it gave me exactly what you are talking about. Go with a different ester and see if you have the same reaction. Also, try a diff compound and see how you react to that. If you have no reaction to the different ester, it's probably not the compound and just a bad batch/oil used. I would try another compound like eq as well or something from the same supplier to rule out EO. That way you can try to pin point as best u can what your body doenst agree with. Hopefully you are not hitting the same spots u keep having issues with.

I have a friend who swells horribly to a certain carrier oil that is becoming popular and is actually my personal favorite. What carrier oil is in your gear?

I have a friend who swells horribly to a certain carrier oil that is becoming popular and is actually my personal favorite. What carrier oil is in your gear?

the oil is grape seed oil, 2% benzyl alcohol and 20% benzyl benzoate

different source altogether here, back to taking sust and I threw in some of that trest shit I found on here, heard great things about it, has the same carrier oil and preservatives as the sust im taking.

I would take some antibiotics and ibuprofen. Due to flu symptoms it is most likely a "sterile infection" meaning no absess but an Infection none the less. The antibiotic will dramatically shorten the duration of your symptoms.

Stick with pharma grade products.

I would take some antibiotics and ibuprofen. Due to flu symptoms it is most likely a "sterile infection" meaning no absess but an Infection none the less. The antibiotic will dramatically shorten the duration of your symptoms.

This^

from all of my years of using different types and brands of gear I would have to say that your gear might be unsterile. Try to filter it instead of heating it up. Heating it mostly just burns off the excess alcohol. If the alcohol is too high it will cause major pip but if you're having problems with swelling, lumps and flu like symptoms it sounds like the oil needs filtered...also take 3 grams of vitamin c everyday until flu-like symptons are gone...also diluting your gear with filtered grape seed oil really helps. I would mix 1cc of gear with 1cc of grape seed oil in same syringe.

I have never done this but lately I have been getting the same reaction as described above.

this could work, tracking down antibiotics seems to be harder than finding just about anything these days. maybe ill just swim with the leeches so i can get a script. im starting to wonder something too... perhaps some gear companies lie about the compounds and doses? i know i have always had this problem with propionate without fail. and sometimes i felt a little more alive the day after taking the t400 i was originally using. which makes me wonder if they lied about a short acting compound to give an immediate WOW effect. i will give the name of the gear if i can, i dont want to break any rules. (even though i am certainly not supporting their claims rather wondering why the hell it makes 2 days of my week suck)

Google fishmox, it's amoxicillin for fish. Most sites that sell a multitude of antibiotics for pets. Of course I'm sure some people may be opposed to taking something made for pets but then again that would be pretty ironic all things considered.

Google fishmox, it's amoxicillin for fish. Most sites that sell a multitude of antibiotics for pets. Of course I'm sure some people may be opposed to taking something made for pets but then again that would be pretty ironic all things considered.

haha! good to know. obviously ill do a little research into it but thanks for the lead.

so about a month ago I posted about how my 1200 mg dose of test suddenly began causing massive lumps bruising and flu symptoms that I couldn't seem to get to the bottom of. the thread got moved to the beginner section which is not where it belongs because I have been using for 3 years and have never been this puzzled in my entire life. this past week I had changed my gear completely and I am still experiencing the same thing. big lump, flu, and pip that makes testing out my .22 on my ass suddenly appealing. the gear is definitely not EO this is another brand I have used before. tried the cooking/venting technique. my guess is that with the amount of scar tissue built up over the years I am causing some oil to draw through some of the blood vessels that have been pushed to the surface thus causing my testosterone levels to spike that much quicker. can anybody confirm or deny this assumption? ive done plenty of research with NO answer. this is all I can guess is happening.

Are you taking a 1,200mg dose of Test at one time, in one area? Is it Prop?? I ask because I didn't see your original thread...I'll have to take a look.

I got some filters. You work out at my gym sometimes. I'll give u one if u want to filter the gear.

haha! good to know. obviously ill do a little research into it but thanks for the lead.

His comment made my night lol. This has happened to me once before and it was from a guy making un-sterlile gear. It made lumps so bad on my thighs I had to limp like an old man for days. Be careful with that stuff and since it's not letting up I'd toss it and get some new stuff, or even talk to the lab and see if they can help...some standup labs will work with you to solve it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws