over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keytech Mecasermin log

DetroitDawg

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Hey guys I will be starting Keytech's mecasermin Monday, and will be doing a log/review of my results. I am probably one of the older guys on here at 51 and have been training since I was 16. I'd like to thank Key for offering so many quality products at an affordable price.

My current cycle (all Keytech/PharmaRoids)
500mg cyp per week
400mg primobolan per week
50mg dianabol daily
3.33iu Keytech black top hgh

I will be using the mecasermin at 100mcg 4xdaily to start and may bump that up to 150mcg. Once with my post workout protein/carb shake and the other 3 after my 3 main daily meals.

I train instinctively and when I walk into the gym the only thing certain is what muscle group or groups that will be trained that day. I personally find it counter productive to count sets, reps, etc. I don't walk around with a pencil and paper (not that there's anything wrong with that if it helps you). Each workout is different and unique depending on how I feel that day. It might be low rep straight sets one day, and higher rep super sets the next. At my age I am still striving to make gains, but without injuries.

Bottom line I will be checking in several times a week and let you know how my body is responding and any results/changes I am seeing (if any) from the mecasermin. Any input is more than welcome. Thanks guys

Hey guys I will be starting Keytech's mecasermin Monday, and will be doing a log/review of my results. I am probably one of the older guys on here at 51 and have been training since I was 16. I'd like to thank Key for offering so many quality products at an affordable price.

My current cycle (all Keytech/PharmaRoids)
500mg cyp per week
400mg primobolan per week
50mg dianabol daily
3.33iu Keytech black top hgh

I will be using the mecasermin at 100mcg 4xdaily to start and may bump that up to 150mcg. Once with my post workout protein/carb shake and the other 3 after my 3 main daily meals.

I train instinctively and when I walk into the gym the only thing certain is what muscle group or groups that will be trained that day. I personally find it counter productive to count sets, reps, etc. I don't walk around with a pencil and paper (not that there's anything wrong with that if it helps you). Each workout is different and unique depending on how I feel that day. It might be low rep straight sets one day, and higher rep super sets the next. At my age I am still striving to make gains, but without injuries.

Bottom line I will be checking in several times a week and let you know how my body is responding and any results/changes I am seeing (if any) from the mecasermin. Any input is more than welcome. Thanks guys

Good luck brotha, cycle looks good !

How many mls are u gonna add to the powder how will u reconstitute it ? Am goin to buy this and try it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey DD, sorry about the above post. I was reading your log while creating mine, and then like an idiot i actually posted my log in your section. :banghead:

Last nights chest workout consisted of basic heavy lower rep sets. I usually don't get a tremendous pump when training straight sets like this, but I had a crazy pump going on! Also I'm pretty vascular by nature, but had several people who see me all the time comment on how sick my vascularity was.

I think I'll incorporate a lot of super sets, giant sets, drop sets etc tonight when I train back. I can only imagine what kind of pump I'll have:eek:

Due to long time insomnia issues yesterdays back workout wasn't the greatest but I worked all day and probably got 3 hours of quality sleep the night before.

I did however get a good nights rest before todays arm workout. I like to work bi's and tri's together. To say I had a killer (almost painful) pump would be an understatement. Vascularity is also thru the roof. I did a lot of stretching between sets in order to be able to continue.

I felt slightly light headed but I blame myself for probably goinh too light on the carbs. I believe saffire mentioned this happened to him as well. I'm going to be more aware of my carb intake from now on.

Ever since I herniated a disc squatting about 5 years ago, training legs really hasn't been very intense. I threw caution to the wind today and holy shit what an insane pump!

Quads, hams, and calves were pumped to the max. I was able to squeek out an extra two or two as well. Vascularity in my calves was something I haven't seen in a long time.

Still using 100mcg 4x daily but am thinking about bumping it up to 150mcg as long as I am conscious of my carb intake

A couple of pics after my last 2 arm workouts. I'm on my second time through each muscle group while on the mecasermin

Attachments

• IMG_20181118_065844.jpg
    IMG_20181118_065844.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20180922_090738_561.jpg
    IMG_20180922_090738_561.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Just a quick update before I leave for work. I'm loving the mecasermin! At 5'-8" it's been hard for me to eat enough to stay over 200lbs. My appetite has been so great on this product that I weighed in at 205 yesterday while not sacrificing any leanness.

My muscles look and feel so full with extreme vacularity. I posted a few pics a couple of posts back and plan on posting up more. Strength has not changed dramatically but has gone up some and I seem to be able to take my sets farther by a rep or 2.

As of today I am bumping up my doses from 100mcg to 150mcg. I've been training for over 30 years and really didn't expect to see such a change as I have! Have a good Thanksgiving guys!

I hate to beat a dead horse but vascularity is thru the roof!! Maybe a little had something to do with all the carbs I had on Thanksgiving, but when I was on the seated calf machine not only were my calves just popping but my shins looked like a roadmap as well.

This has certanly been a game changer for me so far. I did bump up my doses to 150mcg and don't plan on going any higher. Keytech you've created a monster sir!!:banghead:

I hate to beat a dead horse but vascularity is thru the roof!! Maybe a little had something to do with all the carbs I had on Thanksgiving, but when I was on the seated calf machine not only were my calves just popping but my shins looked like a roadmap as well.

This has certanly been a game changer for me so far. I did bump up my doses to 150mcg and don't plan on going any higher. Keytech you've created a monster sir!!:banghead:

Thanks bro, many new monsters with Mecasermin..., with 750 mcg day, which is a medium dose, you can eat 750-1000 gr carbohydrates, grow and cut fat at the same time

Had another killer workout tonight (I threw in some of Keys superdol too:banghead:) It's been a little over 2 weeks since I started the mecasermin and it just keeps getting better. The pumps are addictive and I feel like I can eat anything without sacrificing any definition.

Just to reflect for a minute....being over 50 I was happy at this to just maintain my many years of hard work, but really never expected to make any significant gains at this point of my life. I was WRONG. I feel like I am making gains daily. Seems like it's been a game changer for all the guys logging it.

Just had a high carb breakfast along with 150mcg Mecasermin. Getting ready to go train shoulders/abs. I normally take Wednesday and Sunday off but decided to train today snice I feel fully recovered.

I've had several people ask me if I was getting ready to do a show due to my increased definition and stupid crazy vascularity (all while gaining about 7 lbs).

Can't wait to see what the next couple of weeks will bring! Rock on guys:banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131