Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2015, 08:04 AM
Registered Member

I decided to try high mg geR which everyone said is painless but

My body can't seem to take the high mgs.i was trying to cut Down on the volume of gear but it feels like I been shot in every part of my body.my tricep has been swollen for over a week.its not red no more but still has a huge lump.if doesn't look like an abscess cause it would of changed colors
It's not like a little pip it's starting to get unbearable.im going to have to take the loss cause I can barely move. I will have to go down back to low mg gear
It's def not the gear being infected cause nobody else has a complAint about it the pain or the high dose gear,I'm just unlucky and don't need any more pain that I normally endure.
my body is rejecting the high dose gear.
I've had this lump for awhile and doesn't seem to be getting better besides the pain is less.
Anybody else have an issue with high doses gear.tge eq 500mg ml doesn't hurt but the tri blend is killing me and that's 300mg a cc.test,tren and masteron.
also the test 500mg ,I took a half cc and it. Was just as bad or worse than tri-blend.
I
Not blaming
The source just myself for not trying it before buying a bunch.
Any suggestions?
And it's not the solvents cause there top notch and he doesn't use a lot of solvents and if he does its very minimal.
You think I need an antibiotic?
Old 10-03-2015, 08:10 AM
Registered Member

Sounds like it's just the concentration purely causing u the pain. Cut the gear with filtered oil. I tried test e 400 and it causes knotting that wasn't worth it. EQ is the only gear that is painless no matter the dosage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2015, 08:42 AM
Registered Member

It's a bitch. Learned my lesson, never again.

Stealth Supertest 450mg/ml.

I remember when my delts where the perfect spot to inject, no pip whatsoever even with oil that blew my quads. Now, after the supertest, i can't put nothing in there.

Try to cut it with boldenone and use less oil per shot, it will help a bit.

Last edited by tWoBrO; 10-03-2015 at 08:45 AM.
Old 10-03-2015, 09:48 AM
Kilo Klub Member

It's almost always a problem with high milligram gear. The oil gets absorbed and the gear forms crystals and those brews tend to have high BA.

" 99% of the quotes and statistics you find on the internet are lies" Abraham Lincoln
Old 10-03-2015, 09:53 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

I think most are the same with high dosed gear. Test400 has been ok and it has been horrible for me. But anything else high as always hurt me bad. Supertest450 was just wrong and I stupidly tried it in my right glute but the left one a few days later too. I remember getting on a fairly empty bus and it's a 30 min journey and I had to stand up the entire way as I couldn't sit down. I would always go with a test 250/300 and inject 2ml then do 1ml of a highly concentrated one.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old 10-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I have a national level heavy weight friend...for 5+yrs he's told Me to stay away from T400 and other high dose stuff....he said the binders put too much of a toll on the body, hindering gains...well late 30's I finally listen and shit I'm growing on less then 1/2 what I'm used too...and feel 10x better
Old 10-03-2015, 12:35 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodzl View Post
It's almost always a problem with high milligram gear. The oil gets absorbed and the gear forms crystals and those brews tend to have high BA.
Some of it has EO in it too which really seems to tear me up if it has too much.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:34 AM
Registered Member

Oh yes I remember super test 450 lol

Hadta mix it with tren to tone it down a bit
Old 10-04-2015, 03:05 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I had a test 250 deca 150 mix and that was too concentrated for me. By the most pain I've had from pinning gear, felt like shards of glass under my skin for a solid 7-10 days after pinning EVERY time. Ending up buying some
Filtered gso and cut it 1cc gear 1cc gso and it was perfect ever since. Hopefully this helps!