over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No Response to T3

Smack

Scammer
FOREWORD: I HAVE USED CYTOMEL DIRECTLY FROM A US PHARMACY, T3 FROM FOREIGN PHARMACY'S AND UG. NO DIFFERENCE IN ANY

I have had adrenal/thyroid issues for the last 7.5 years. I was diagnosed hypothyroid about a year after that and have had thyroid and adrenal labs to confirm (non recent). This was after a very intense diet.

Initially I had conversion problems and high RT3 values. After using T3 only I got to the point where I no longer had chronic fatigue but every time I've added T4 my RT3 comes back up and I notice even more fatigue creeping in.

Usual causes for elevated RT3 are starvation dieting, poor iron levels, very low and/or very high cortisol. I've addressed them all but still haven't had the response to PHARM GRADE CYTOMEL as I would hope for.

I've been able to take up to 200mcg CYTOMEL and notice no physical sides like rapid heart rate, jitters, sleeplessness, increased body temp etc.

There are also theories out there alluding to certain inflammatory cytokines (sp?) that would interfere but haven't had much luck there even when my C Reactive Protein is nil.

I've gotten to the point again where the fatigue is just too much (even with T3) so I'm really just casting a line out to the more intelligent guys out there who may be familiar or anyone who has experienced the same.

I would highly appreciate any info! :eek:

What are your t4 and tsh levels? I would go to your doctor and get retested on your levels. Alot of people have success from t3/t4 combo. But I've never heard of 200mcg of t3 being prescribed. Max I've heard is 400mcg of t4. Was this self prescribed?

For thyroid function iodine and fructose play a good role and is often skipped because its such an everyday thing. A couple glasses of orange juice and some iodized salt has helped me recovering from low thyroid function without meds that they wanted to put me on.

But first I would take your normal dose they prescribed to you and get blood work done. There is way more to fatigued then low thyroid. Especially if your using gear

What are your t4 and tsh levels? I would go to your doctor and get retested on your levels. Alot of people have success from t3/t4 combo. But I've never heard of 200mcg of t3 being prescribed. Max I've heard is 400mcg of t4. Was this self prescribed?

For thyroid function iodine and fructose play a good role and is often skipped because its such an everyday thing. A couple glasses of orange juice and some iodized salt has helped me recovering from low thyroid function without meds that they wanted to put me on.

But first I would take your normal dose they prescribed to you and get blood work done. There is way more to fatigued then low thyroid. Especially if your using gear

Before taking T3, TSH and T4 were always in good range but T3 was at the very bottom or below range while RT3 was at the top of range or above... See conversion issue.

Whenever I take T4 RT3 goes back to high/above range.

I've tried increasing carbs and alllll the supps out there... Selenium, Iodine, Vit A, adaptogens and a bunch I'm not thinking of right now.

I'm on TRT w/ a little mast now for AI purposes. No super harsh stuff like SD

^Oh, I forgot to mention yes I have tried T4/T3 combos and still had elevated RT3.

Used Armour and even a Bovine dessicated thyroid product.

A couple things im not reading here...
Have you considered a bioidentical hormone therapist? Having not just blood tests, but saliva tests... mapping the pattern of your cortisol throughout the day. Back up a step, and focus on adrenal health. Glandulars to support the adrenal glands, there are bovine sources for this also, such as Adrenogen by metagenics. And maybe I missed it in your post, but have you had a reverse t3 test?
If you have some sort of adrenal fatigue or adrenal burnout, it will definitely affect the thyroid function and levels https://www.everydayhealth.com/hs/healthy-living-with-hypothyroidism/adrenal-fatigue/

Have you had a complete T panel along with cortisol etc on the same test and been tested at differing dosages with corresponding tests? If so what were the values?

A couple things im not reading here...
Have you considered a bioidentical hormone therapist? Having not just blood tests, but saliva tests... mapping the pattern of your cortisol throughout the day. Back up a step, and focus on adrenal health. Glandulars to support the adrenal glands, there are bovine sources for this also, such as Adrenogen by metagenics. And maybe I missed it in your post, but have you had a reverse t3 test?
If you have some sort of adrenal fatigue or adrenal burnout, it will definitely affect the thyroid function and levels https://www.everydayhealth.com/hs/healthy-living-with-hypothyroidism/adrenal-fatigue/

I haven't had any recent diurnal cortisol kits but have in the past. Cant fully speak for adrenal health as of today but the fatigue is definitely different from when all 4 samples were low through out the day.

Yup, naturally RT3 was high/above range and T3 was low/below range. Doctors would refuse to say I was hypo because my T4 and TSH were regular.

Some glandulars still have the adrenaline in them so I'm hesitant to use them. Limit my stims to a couple cups of coffee for the most part as well.

Have you had a complete T panel along with cortisol etc on the same test and been tested at differing dosages with corresponding tests? If so what were the values?

By "T" do you mean Test or Thyroid?

I've had diurnal cortisol kit tests showing "good not great" values, T3 at high end of range (from supplementing exo T3) and an Iron Panel showing good blood iron saturation within days of eachother but no improvements. I was feeling better then, compared to now but still not great... Still sides of hypothyroidism like 75% energy levels and inability to lose fat.

So my conclusion is there is some "cellular" level disconnect where even when I take high doses of T3 I don't get sides because it is pooling in the blood and/or being blocked from receptors.... I just cant figure out what it causing it

As stated above, have you tried any bio-identical brands? I had similar issues that you're experiencing and after trial and error doc put me on "nature-throid" (westhroid) and it has been working great

As stated above, have you tried any bio-identical brands? I had similar issues that you're experiencing and after trial and error doc put me on "nature-throid" (westhroid) and it has been working great

Yes, I said a few posts up I’ve tried Armour and a bovine equivalent

Iodinized table salt will do Nothing for your thyroid. Need actual nascent iodine or lugols with both types. Just FYI. Cheap too. And so often overlooked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

On another note has anyone used Enhanced Athletes T3 (their sister brand Enhanced Rx)?

FOREWORD: I HAVE USED CYTOMEL DIRECTLY FROM A US PHARMACY, T3 FROM FOREIGN PHARMACY'S AND UG. NO DIFFERENCE IN ANY

I have had adrenal/thyroid issues for the last 7.5 years. I was diagnosed hypothyroid about a year after that and have had thyroid and adrenal labs to confirm (non recent). This was after a very intense diet.

Initially I had conversion problems and high RT3 values. After using T3 only I got to the point where I no longer had chronic fatigue but every time I've added T4 my RT3 comes back up and I notice even more fatigue creeping in.

Usual causes for elevated RT3 are starvation dieting, poor iron levels, very low and/or very high cortisol. I've addressed them all but still haven't had the response to PHARM GRADE CYTOMEL as I would hope for.

I've been able to take up to 200mcg CYTOMEL and notice no physical sides like rapid heart rate, jitters, sleeplessness, increased body temp etc.

There are also theories out there alluding to certain inflammatory cytokines (sp?) that would interfere but haven't had much luck there even when my C Reactive Protein is nil.

I've gotten to the point again where the fatigue is just too much (even with T3) so I'm really just casting a line out to the more intelligent guys out there who may be familiar or anyone who has experienced the same.

Get bloodwork to make sure T3 raises
your t4 might get too low from suppressed T3
Get RBC and iron bloodwork to exclude anemia.

Just as 11sh11, I'd not be surprised if the current exhaustion you suffer from had a lot to do with adrenal stress, and wasn't only thyroid related... though I understand you clearly have a naturally high RT3 causing poor conversion issues... which in fact is extremely hard to treat, above all maintain at healthy levels in the long term if by chance you ever succeeded in making it better... :eek:

Just a question: as I was reading Little Slice's main thread last pages the other day, I saw you name pop quite often... didn't go back in the thread to follow more in depth what everyone's doing, but have you been using DNP on a regular basis lately? THIS could have very well fucked up an already "fragile" thyroid... :cool:

Otherwise, back to adrenals, and though on the long term it's not your best bet as it will clearly tax them even more (but at least will give you a quick fix right now when you need it), have you tried using natural stims such as DL-Phenylalanine and/or Acetyl-L-Tyrosine? Coupled with a bit of caffeine and maybe modafinil if you can have access to it, it should definitely help with your current fatigue.

Also if you're on GH, DECREASE your dose or stop. Same with metformin, that although being an incredible health tool can unfortunately ruin your energy (and mess with your gut but that's another story lol). :)

Last edited:

Did you get bloodwork?
Not only T3 may not rise much
but endogenouse thyroid gets suppressed likely t4 gets low
You need them both t3 and t4.

Just as 11sh11, I'd not be surprised if the current exhaustion you suffer from had a lot to do with adrenal stress, and wasn't only thyroid related... though I understand you clearly have a naturally high RT3 causing poor conversion issues... which in fact is extremely hard to treat, above all maintain at healthy levels in the long term if by chance you ever succeeded in making it better... :eek:

Just a question: as I was reading Little Slice's main thread last pages the other day, I saw you name pop quite often... didn't go back in the thread to follow more in depth what everyone's doing, but have you been using DNP on a regular basis lately? THIS could have very well fucked up an already "fragile" thyroid... :cool:

Otherwise, back to adrenals, and though on the long term it's not your best bet as it will clearly tax them even more (but at least will give you a quick fix right now when you need it), have you tried using natural stims such as DL-Phenylalanine and/or Acetyl-L-Tyrosine? Coupled with a bit of caffeine and maybe modafinil if you can have access to it, it should definitely help with your current fatigue.

Also if you're on GH, DECREASE your dose or stop. Same with metformin, that although being an incredible health tool can unfortunately ruin your energy (and mess with your gut but that's another story lol). :)

No, I totally agree I think its a combo of thyroid/adrenals. BUT I think the adrenal stress is due to poor thyroid. Vicious loop.

Re DNP: DNP definitely makes me more fatigued even after cessation but usually wears off 3-5 days after cessation. I started using DNP because I couldn't lose weight with out it.

I was starting to think the same about metformin, I eat low carb and maybe its dropping my blood sugar too low and further stressing adrenals.

I haven't tried the DL-Phenylalanine and/or Acetyl-L-Tyrosine although tyrosine I have and seems to help a little bit.

Curious why you say decrease GH? I try to use every fat loss prevention at my disposal unfortunately :( I thought GH would only affect endogenous thyroid hormones. Met doesn't seem to affect my stomach though

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws