over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you carry

chadd7

Registered
I'm new so sorry if this has been discussed a million times but... what is your every day carry? Home defense? Just for fun?

My every day carry for work (dress clothes) is a Sig Sauer P938 Nightmare. Just recently purchased this and really like it a lot. Most pistols this size are a 380 so I like the fact they were able to fit a 9mm in that size.
ojsXrF1.jpg

My every day carry outside of work and home defense pistol is a Sig Sauer P226 Legion
It's a full size pistol and I don't have any issues concealing it outside of dress clothes.
eEa0w4f.jpg

My Kimber TLE II is my truck gun. I keep it in my Truck because it can be difficult to quickly get to your pistol with a seat belt on.
I12e5jq.jpg

Just recently installed a gun magnet for my Truck. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073Q93WD5/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Very reasonably priced and they work awesome

G5PqqvS.jpg

I also have a Taurus PT99 which was one of the first pistols I purchased. And a Glock 27. Have a bunch of rifles too. Enjoy hunting and target shooting. Post up what you guys have!

Some guys here may live in states where CHL is not an option.

For those that can.... some of the best current carry recommendations would be:

1. Smith and Wesson Shield 2.0: https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-9-shield-m20-0
  2. Glock 43 (9mm): https://us.glock.com/products/model/g43
  3. Sig P365 (9mm, new release): **broken link removed**

I do not recommend carrying anything in 38 special, .380 ACP, or .32 ACP, as the statistics on shootings involving those calibers are not very reassuring. I would not advise a family member or friend to carry such a gun. You may have to dig a little bit to find this data, but it's the truth. I say this, because most of the smallest guns you will see in stores are chambered in .38 special, .380, or .32. People like the idea of buying a cheap, easily concealble firearm. Those calibers are small and easy to fit in a small handgun.... however, the actual outcomes in shootings with those calibers are poor.

9mm is probably the best modern choice for a concealed-carry weapon, or even for a full size pistol. It's the best overall blend of stopping power (muzzle energy), recoil management, magazine capacity, modern bullet design choices, and cost.

.40 S&W, .45 ACP, .357 Sig, and .357 mag are also fine, and even stronger than 9mm, but they come with the trade-offs of increased cost and reduced capacity. I would only consider or recommend those calibers for a full-sized gun. If you're a strong man (like hopefully most people here), you can make a good argument for using those calibers in a home-defense pistol.

The 3 pistols I listed above are among BEST choices, if you want the most reliable of the smallest 9mm firearms.

Last edited:
Kimber SS T2 .45
Here also!

Some guys here may live in states where CHL is not an option.

For those that can.... some of the best current carry recommendations would be:

1. Smith and Wesson Shield 2.0: https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-9-shield-m20-0
  2. Glock 43 (9mm): https://us.glock.com/products/model/g43
  3. Sig P365 (9mm, new release): **broken link removed**

I do not recommend carrying anything in 38 special, .380 ACP, or .32 ACP, as the statistics on shootings involving those calibers are not very reassuring. You may have to dig a little bit to find data, but it's the truth.

9mm is probably the best modern choice for a concealed-carry weapon, or even for a full size pistol. It's the best overall blend of stopping power (muzzle energy), recoil management, magazine capacity, modern bullet design choices, and cost.

.40 S&W, .45 ACP, .357 Sig, and .357 mag are also okay, but come with the trade-offs of increased cost and reduced capacity.

I do understand that, that's why I also included home defense and just for fun.

So what do you carry?

I do like the P365 but they are hard to find right now. And I like the SAO on my P938.

I live in California, and I find this thread offensive

please delete, or I will be forced to inform the authorities

Ha yeah got to love Cali. Pretty soon you won't be able to buy a pair of scissors there!

I do understand that, that's why I also included home defense and just for fun.

So what do you carry?

I do like the P365 but they are hard to find right now. And I like the SAO on my P938.

I don't know much about the P938.

I carry the Smith and Wesson Shield 2.0, just because they are extremely reliable, lightweight and affordable... at only around $320 right now.

It has 8 rounds of 9mm in a very small package, with no manual controls to worry about.

Note: The 2.0 Smiths have much better triggers than the 1.0s. If you're going to get one, look at the 2.0.

I'm new so sorry if this has been discussed a million times but... what is your every day carry? Home defense? Just for fun?

My every day carry for work (dress clothes) is a Sig Sauer P938 Nightmare. Just recently purchased this and really like it a lot. Most pistols this size are a 380 so I like the fact they were able to fit a 9mm in that size.
ojsXrF1.jpg

My every day carry outside of work and home defense pistol is a Sig Sauer P226 Legion
It's a full size pistol and I don't have any issues concealing it outside of dress clothes.
eEa0w4f.jpg

My Kimber TLE II is my truck gun. I keep it in my Truck because it can be difficult to quickly get to your pistol with a seat belt on.
I12e5jq.jpg

Just recently installed a gun magnet for my Truck. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073Q93WD5/ref=ik_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Very reasonably priced and they work awesome

G5PqqvS.jpg

I also have a Taurus PT99 which was one of the first pistols I purchased. And a Glock 27. Have a bunch of rifles too. Enjoy hunting and target shooting. Post up what you guys have!

One day your knee will hit that safety and you’ll have an accidental firing.

Former Marine infantry, 0311 and sheriff deputy, I strongly advise you to rethink your carry.

A double action pull won’t set you back that much.

Damn hippie! Hahaha 😂

To the OP, those are some damn good looking guns. My problem is with all the assholes on the road I’d roid rage and start capping fools if i carried one in my car. Did i mention there are a lot of assholes where i live. Tons of bums with cardboard signs standing in the middle of extremely busy streets here in liberal California. Too much temptation to use them as target practice.

Former Marine infantry, 0311 and sheriff deputy, I strongly advise you to rethink your carry.

I appreciate the concern but I find it nearly impossible to kick the safety off with my knee. But I do agree that a double action pull may be worth considering for that situation.

Damn hippie! Hahaha 😂

To the OP, those are some damn good looking guns. My problem is with all the assholes on the road I’d roid rage and start capping fools if i carried one in my car. Did i mention there are a lot of assholes where i live. Tons of bums with cardboard signs standing in the middle of extremely busy streets here in liberal California. Too much temptation to use them as target practice.

Ha I hear ya! I think it's best that you don't own a firearm! :D

That's a good point. A 1911 like that should be in a holster for safety reasons.

I used to be very enthusiastic at all the various makes and models of firearms..... until I realized.... anything you need to do with a pistol for combat or self-defense reasons, you can do with a polymer DAO gun like a Glock or Smith and Wesson M(and)P for a few hundred bucks. And it should probably be in 9mm for simplicity and cost reasons.

Kind of like.... you don't need a slew of advanced bodybuilding drugs just to build muscle. Test + low dose GH + and some EQ or Deca/NPP gets you 90% of wherever you'd want to go. Pretty boring. :p

Last edited:
Damn hippie! Hahaha 😂

Try some Fox Labs pepper spray.

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Labs-5-3-Pepper-Spray/dp/B00G0D33TG

ojsXrF1.jpg

eEa0w4f.jpg

I12e5jq.jpg

Just recently installed a gun magnet for my Truck. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073Q93WD5/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Very reasonably priced and they work awesome

G5PqqvS.jpg

The only AD I've ever had was with the 938 nightmare when they first came out. 2013 if I remember correctly.

Now I cc a glock 17. You can't beat 17+1 in a ccw.

I live in Canada I carry this, there isn't a situation this won't get me out of here.

img.aspx

That's a good point. A 1911 like that should be in a holster for safety reasons.

I used to be very enthusiastic at all the various makes and models of firearms..... until I realized.... anything you need to do with a pistol for combat or self-defense reasons, you can do with a polymer DAO gun like a Glock or Smith and Wesson M(and)P for a few hundred bucks. And it should probably be in 9mm for simplicity and cost reasons.

Kind of like.... you don't need a slew of advanced bodybuilding drugs just to build muscle. Test + low dose GH + and some EQ or Deca/NPP gets you 90% of wherever you'd want to go. Pretty boring. :p

You just listed 5 compounds. That's why I have 5 different pistols! :D

The only AD I've ever had was with the 938 nightmare when they first came out. 2013 if I remember correctly.

Now I cc a glock 17. You can't beat 17+1 in a ccw.

Yep, my P226 is 15+1 but can't conceal it in dress clothes.

A cop recommended wasp spray. It’s accurate at a good distance and the person you hit has to get an antidote from the hospital to make the pain stop. Here in liberal California I’d get sued and imprisoned while the thief would be made out to be a poor illegal alien just trying to feed his family.

Cali gun laws are getting crazy. It's not even liberal laws anymore, it's becoming extremist liberal laws.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131