over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD oil

bench529

Registered
Not sure if anyone else has luck with it - to me the results are amazing. My hips were so bad I could not squat for over a year. After 3 months of using back to squatting. Im sure big Pharma will want to squash the stuff because they are not getting there piece of the pie. Gave a topical CBD solution to my 85 year old mother in law. She was having inflammation issue with here knee. She says she wants to start dancing again.

What brand are you using?

I have a friend who's had multiple knee surgeries and needs another. His brothers friend, who has a company in Oregon that makes it, sent him some CBD oil/cream and he doesn't need narcotic pain meds anymore. Pretty incredible. He's going to try the CBD gummies and see if that works for the knees...easier than applying cream twice a day.

I have a friend who's had multiple knee surgeries and needs another. His brothers friend, who has a company in Oregon that makes it, sent him some CBD oil/cream and he doesn't need narcotic pain meds anymore. Pretty incredible. He's going to try the CBD gummies and see if that works for the knees...easier than applying cream twice a day.
Whats the best brand ?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

My wife has endometriosis, adenomyosis, and psoriatic arthritis, and CBD has been a big help for her. It's not a replacement for prescription medications - she still uses tramadol, promethazine, etc. - but it's a great supplement to lessen reliance on prescriptions.

I recommend Green Roads - they have oils, edibles, creams, capsules, all sorts of stuff - https://www.greenroadsworld.com/

thecbdistillery.com has a good full spectrum oil and other products l I have used and I get dabs of cbd from stevesgoods.com and they have the oil at that site as well...

That's been my question for a while now...does PRO M have a CBD oil sponsor?

My brother worked for several dispensaries and said the best brand would be the following.

Cannaprofen Capsules || High CBD Content for Pain Relief || Get Zen

I use 25 mg per day to combat amphetamine induced neurotoxicity as CBD has been shown to drastically eliminate it. Depending on your state if you email them and tell them what you want to order they just have you fill out a form and ship it right to you.

Not sure if anyone else has luck with it - to me the results are amazing. My hips were so bad I could not squat for over a year. After 3 months of using back to squatting. Im sure big Pharma will want to squash the stuff because they are not getting there piece of the pie. Gave a topical CBD solution to my 85 year old mother in law. She was having inflammation issue with here knee. She says she wants to start dancing again.

Curious...what brand of CBD oil have you been using?

My wife has endometriosis, adenomyosis, and psoriatic arthritis, and CBD has been a big help for her. It's not a replacement for prescription medications - she still uses tramadol, promethazine, etc. - but it's a great supplement to lessen reliance on prescriptions.

I recommend Green Roads - they have oils, edibles, creams, capsules, all sorts of stuff - https://www.greenroadsworld.com/

That website you listed derives CBD from Hemp instead of the whole plant and as of July of this year, it's illegal to make anything edible that's derived from Hemp. This goes for the entire US. The business that sell this type will start drying up once things are enforced/if they are enforced.

https://ediblesmagazine.com/recipes/pot-stocks-stocked-pots-bone-stock-canopy-growth-canada/

Last edited:
Enforcement these days seems really underhanded. The way they go after these companies is by attacking their payment options. First PayPal goes then even the sketchy debit/credit companies dump them and before long what used to be a thriving easy to use online herbal business gets restricted to online currency and disappears in a matter of weeks. Sad.

cbd

Serenity bought off of AMAZON - 1000 MG / bought a cheaper brand it did not work

I agree it definitely helps. I've had trouble with my knees for years and bad tennis elbow. Both really made training suck with the flared up really bad. Started using Vape CBD (have my med card in FL) and I've had the best year of training I've had in a long time. Could never consistently do hack squats before because of the knee issues and I've been able to incorporate those each leg workout with no trouble for quite sometime.

I was starting to have issues with sleep apnea, and the cbd oil really helps. I use the hemplucid brand mct drops.

I was starting to have issues with sleep apnea, and the cbd oil really helps. I use the hemplucid brand mct drops.

How much do you use? I just looked at their site and the smallest bottle (250mg) is $47. Wondering how long that lasts? Also do you take it every night or just every once and a while?

Use it daily and along with higher doses Tumeric, my knee pain has all but disappeared. I include Tumeric as I'm sure it's helped as well. I know for sure it's the CBD that has all but cured my anxiety. Really is a wonder drug for some people (myself included)

M18

I take anywhere about 25mg right before bed.

I feel a lot more comfortable during my major lifts in the sense that my knees and elbows don't ache but I mainly did it for the sleep improvement.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear