over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience with syntherol, by synthetek

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A bit early to be posting, but I just did my first 4 injections for my biceps. just 1cc in each head of both arms. Really pretty much painless so far, much less pain than doing something like prop! Arms are starting out at 19 inches flexed cold. Hoping to add an inch by the end of the course. Will be following Big A's protocol. I will also follow up with his recommended maintenance plan.

Did heavy back tonight and to my disbelief my biceps didnt hurt at all really. They did feel more pumped than normal, which was a good thing.

Will you post before and after pics when you are done?? I know it would be appreciated by many.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Will you post before and after pics when you are done?? I know it would be appreciated by many.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Just took a picture for all of those interested in seeing how I change. As you can see after just one day I am up over where I started at 19 inches. Swelling doesnt feel bad at all.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 7,272
Thanks bro, will be interested in seeing further pics as the weeks go by. Good Luck!

Only problem I am having now is avoiding the veins when I inject. 2 out of the 12 injections I have done hit veins and now I have bruises there. Really hard to avoid veins when going up and down the entire bicep. Anyone have a technique that helps avoid hitting them? Wondering about maybe tying off my arm like you do when you give blood, that might help the veins to pop out more so I can see them all.

Only problem I am having now is avoiding the veins when I inject. 2 out of the 12 injections I have done hit veins and now I have bruises there. Really hard to avoid veins when going up and down the entire bicep. Anyone have a technique that helps avoid hitting them? Wondering about maybe tying off my arm like you do when you give blood, that might help the veins to pop out more so I can see them all.

It's a crap shoot.

It's a crap shoot.

yeah. think thats what its going to be. Well ive only hit 2 veins in 16 attempts, so thats not too bad I suppose :) Just have to make sure I dont wear any tanks for awhile.

day 10

Just finished 10 days of injections. Right arm size is up now 1 inch from when I started. Grown from 19 inches to 20 inches. I started a cycle at the same time I started the syntherol. My bodyweight has climbed from 235 to 253 in those 10 days. Strength is up some too. Arm size has grown more than the past when I wasnt using the syntherol. It is exciting to think what the final size will be, considering I still have 20 days left.
My left arm has always been about 1/2 inch smaller in circumference. Using the syntherol seemed to exagerate this even more and the difference grew to 3/4 of an inch. For the last 3 days I have been putting more oil into my left arm than my right and it is now catching up. Left arm is about 1/2 inch smaller now. I plan on continuing to do this until both arms are close to the same size.

Attachments

• 10 days.jpg
    10 days.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 7,855
LOOKS GOOD.

DON'T BE SHY ABOUT POSTING. FOLKS ARE INTERESTED.

Like JT said. We are all interested in your results. That is what makes this board soooo much better than the others..........We all care!! Good one mal!

Keep posting pics. We are all interested in following your progress.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Syntherol, allways an interesting subject, espacially when photos involved.

20 days in

Experience so far has been pretty good. Not much pain, only problem has been that I am getting some hard spots in the biceps. Might be scar tissue, so I am massaging it and it is not getting any worse. Been injecting 1.6 ml into each head of the right bicep and 2.4ml into each head of the left trying to get my left up to the same size as my right. My left arm now is only 2/10th of an inch smaller, and it used to be 1/2 an inch or more.
I will now be doing 2.5 ml per head on the right arm and 3 ml per head on the left for the next 10 days. Both should be roughly the same size when I am done. My right arm is not 20.2 inches and my left is 20 inches. Right arm started out just 19 inches and my left was about 18.6 inches.
Strength wise my biceps have not gained much, but sure look a lot better. Did not expect strength, so not disappointed.

Attachments

• 20days2.jpg
    20days2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,861
  • 20days1.jpg
    20days1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 2,368
Great post MAL. Keep the updates going. it is a good point for syntherol and how it should be done properly. good job!

very good documentation with great result! thanks for the post!

I see that everything is going well, the biceps looks great, not too much swelling, we are waiting for the next photos and of course for the post cycle ones . Well done.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity