over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS use and facial attractiveness

Johannas

Newbies
Do you feel that AAS use has made you more attractive in regards to facial features? Higher amounts of testosterone equate to a more defined brow, jaw, and larger forehead, so one would think that the use of anabolic steroids would increase attractiveness to females who generally favor masculinity (9's and 10's).

Personally, I do. Although I have seen some unfortuanate cases where too much androgen exposure for too many years made the men 'overly masculinized' and quite horrifying to look at, the results I have seen are positive.

Its happened very slowly for me but its definitely happened and I can clearly see it.

My jawline has become much more pronounced than before. That is the biggest difference. I do notice slight new bumps above my eyebrows on forehead, doesn't look bad, looks good. Eyebrows thicker, beard thicker.

Even my chin has more of an indent in it now.

I noticed it the most when I got on tren and my face leaned out.

The problem you talk about when you bring up the overly masculine faces, like that "Pulumbo effect" or whatever its called. That happens from grams and grams of gear for way too long. And a shit load of tren. I don't ever intend to do that crap so I don't worry.

It definitely makes you look more masculine and more attractive.

If you respond real well to hgh and take mega doses, the protruding brow and a gap between every tooth may detract from what women see as desirable...unless they like that geico caveman neandrothol look. :)

umm, :confused:

the only time i notice peoples facial features changing is when they use ungodly amounts of growth. Maybe i havent gotton into heavy use yet or enough, but my face is the same. My pops was heavy into gear when he was my age, i've seen all his pics and the only thing that changes is bloated and non bloated face, then lean face when dieting.

i still got an ugly mug and my girl friend still dates me haha ;)

same here, never tried GH though
my nose and ears are too big as is

I can relate. My nose and ears are way took big, and I take 10ius hgh 5 days a week. Hahaha...some little kid asked if I was the elf king. :( Hahaha

Hormones don't give you game, son!

**broken link removed**

To your question I'm going to have to say no. I am pretty damn good looking with out AAS. Androgens make my pours look bigger, and I get the dreaded facial bloat from almost everything. If you guys have a cure for facial bloat PLEASE let me know (I have tried arimidex).

To your question I'm going to have to say no. I am pretty damn good looking with out AAS. Androgens make my pours look bigger, and I get the dreaded facial bloat from almost everything. If you guys have a cure for facial bloat PLEASE let me know (I have tried arimidex).

Lower test dosage. Higher anabolic dosage.

Lower test dosage. Higher anabolic dosage.

Ok thanks for your reply. I have tried 250mg a week of test e and I still get it. People can tell I'm on something and I hate it. When I'm off anabolics I have a very chisled angular jawline and I hate losing it. Should I try like 100mg of test a week?

I do not believe AAS make you look more attractive. Either your good looking or your not....thank God, I am. I also do not think AAS change your chin, jawline, forehead.....these are all urban myths.

I recall a study that claimed when a women is ovulating they become more attracted to masculine features....

When they rated photos, pictures of I think it was Johnny Depp rated lower when it wasn't that time of month and vice versa....

I recall a study that claimed when a women is ovulating they become more attracted to masculine features....

When they rated photos, pictures of I think it was Johnny Depp rated lower when it wasn't that time of month and vice versa....

I read that study too. I think women tend to settle down with more femine type men anyway in my experience.

This is a bizarre question!LoL! The only thing that creates a larger bone structure is GH...Not AAS.

I would say yes. I went from round chubby face to a more structured strong jawed face. It's not crazy noticeable, but I can tell when I look at my old pics. Both from loosing weight and from the aas, and I was on gh for a while.

Last edited:
Beautycheck - characteristics of beautiful faces

Characteristics of the male "Sexy face" in the comparison to the "unsexy face":

Browner skin
Narrower facial shape
Less fat
Fuller and more symmetrical lips
Darker eye brows
More and darker lashes
Upper half of the face broader in relation to the lower
Higher cheek bones
Prominent lower jaw
More prominent chin
No receding brows
Thinner lids
No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth

Testosterone has definitely increased my attractiveness, 100% without a doubt. BUT, I already had certain GENETICS in place..

Last edited:
Not the best pic but only have a few... this is me before aas...

**broken link removed**

Now my face is a bloated mess. Even when I am fairly cut my face is the shape of the moon so who knows :confused: Funny question.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131