Banned
I was thinking this for a friend of mine who is very advanced
1000mg primobolan depot
1000mg equipose
1000mg test cyp or enanthate.
Arimidax half mg a day
I wish I could afford this cycle!
Do you think anything should be raised or lowered
He does not have a budget,this will be used for cutting.
I know I read somewhere on this board that equipose should be run higher than 1000mg but since he has 2 other compounds is it necessary
He's also insisting on running winstrol at 100mg a day starting
In may till August
What do you think and no this really isn't for me.

If he is so advanced why does he need you to plan a cycle and then post it on here for review?

Looks fun. Primo is a bit overpriced and therefore overhyped, though, it just has that "expensive" mystique about it since not everyone can afford it. But since he has no budget, screw it.

I was thinking this for a friend of mine who is very advanced
1000mg primobolan depot
1000mg equipose
1000mg test cyp or enanthate.
Arimidax half mg a day
I wish I could afford this cycle!
Do you think anything should be raised or lowered
He does not have a budget,this will be used for cutting.
I know I read somewhere on this board that equipose should be run higher than 1000mg but since he has 2 other compounds is it necessary
He's also insisting on running winstrol at 100mg a day starting
In may till August
What do you think and no this really isn't for me.

Where ever you read that you need to run 1000 plus mg of EQ that's just stupid. You can see great results off 600-700.. As far as the overall cycle I would never run that much test. I'd be soo bloated even with an AI.. I'd switch to aromasin 12.5mg Ed and keep the test at 500 or lower. I like the high primo but that dose EQ would have me anxious as fuck.

But like everyone said if your friend is so advanced he should know his limits and how each if these compounds affects him.

You also listed nothing about his stats- height. Weight, age, years training
Those things are helpful

Last edited:
what height,weight and approx bf?

So he's going to run Winstrol at 100mg/day for 3-4 months? LOLOL, bye bye joints

im assuming that your boy is 10% or less bf? if not,imho primo will be a waste of money. you really have to have your bf into the single digits to REALLY see the benefits of primo.

Where ever you read that you need to run 1000 plus mg of EQ that's just stupid. You can see great results off 600-700.. As far as the overall cycle I would never run that much test. I'd be soo bloated even with an AI.. I'd switch to aromasin 12.5mg Ed and keep the test at 500 or lower. I like the high primo but that dose EQ would have me anxious as fuck.

But like everyone said if your friend is so advanced he should know his limits and how each if these compounds affects him.

You also listed nothing about his stats- height. Weight, age, years training
Those things are helpful

There was a thread here not long ago about running EQ at something like 1.5g per week...I read the first post and thought to myself -that would be great if you want gear oil for blood...600-700 has always been a good number...

He's 5'7 260 pounds 10%bodyfat 40 years young lol
He didn't ask me to post.i personally ran this cycle with 2000mg equipose,but I had experience with eq he never tried eq he usually runs deca instead.
I did tell him about the anxiety eq can cause since thAts 1 compound he never used.
I think ill tell him to lower his eq dose if he listens .

He didn't ask me to post.i personally ran this cycle with 2000mg equipose,but I had experience with eq he never tried eq he usually runs deca instead.
I did tell him about the anxiety eq can cause since thAts 1 compound he never used.

Not flaming here but in your first post you said you wished you could afford this cycle and your last post you said you ran this cycle...do I smell a troll???

5'7 260 with 10% bf? hmmmmmm.....no offense by why the hell would he ask you for cycle advice? if hes that size.....i think hes got it down pretty well :eek:

Not flaming here but in your first post you said you wished you could afford this cycle and your last post you said you ran this cycle...do I smell a troll???
LMAO.. ha ha ha :naughty:

If he's so advanced like you say, he doesn't need our advice. 1000mgs of EQ is a great recipe for constant headaches and high hemocrit/hypertension. :rolleyes: All your posts are questionable to put it nicely.

Last edited:
If hes that advanced he wouldnt be asking you for advice because clearly you have no clue.
He would have known about EQ sides without you having to tell him, I think this is your lame proposed cycle and you want advice.

Yes I ran it in the past before my accident when I was working and had plenty of money.now my main objective is pain relief better quality of life that's why I'm spending my money on hgh since its been helping and makes me feel better.
Why did he ask me for advice I have alot more knowledge than he does .he has good genetics but not the smartest person per say.
I also was going for my pro card before I got hit .i was bigger than him then, I was 5'6 230 pounds 4 percent bodyfat.im sure by now if my accident didn't happen I would be bigger than him today.
Why is everthing always questionable or
Calling me a troll.
I'm not a young guy playing games ,sorry for posting it seems everything I post gets questioned .
If you don't want to respond to a thread don't but why pass judgement.
I was questioned about my injurys when someone asked what happened.
I wish I wasn't injured but that's life.
Did he ask me to post no ,his egos to high.
You guys make me laugh sometimes with supposedly ifbb pros on here telling people they take 250mg of test a week.
You wonder why pros don't tell you what they take they feel that they might have an advantage over up and comers so they don't tell there secrets.
anyway call me what you may .i have been answering questions for people to try and help them but everyone I post it's something else
Like kids in a playground .

Yes I ran it in the past before my accident when I was working and had plenty of money.now my main objective is pain relief better quality of life that's why I'm spending my money on hgh since its been helping and makes me feel better.
Why did he ask me for advice I have alot more knowledge than he does .he has good genetics but not the smartest person per say.
I also was going for my pro card before I got hit .i was bigger than him then, I was 5'6 230 pounds 4 percent bodyfat.im sure by now if my accident didn't happen I would be bigger than him today.
Why is everthing always questionable or
Calling me a troll.
I'm not a young guy playing games ,sorry for posting it seems everything I post gets questioned .
If you don't want to respond to a thread don't but why pass judgement.
I was questioned about my injurys when someone asked what happened.
I wish I wasn't injured but that's life.
Did he ask me to post no ,his egos to high.
You guys make me laugh sometimes with supposedly ifbb pros on here telling people they take 250mg of test a week.
You wonder why pros don't tell you what they take they feel that they might have an advantage over up and comers so they don't tell there secrets.
anyway call me what you may .i have been answering questions for people to try and help them but everyone I post it's something else
Like kids in a playground .

You get the responses your getting because this thread smells like someone trolling...just as an example i highlighted your stats before your injury...I will ask before 14 other people do...do you have a picture of yourself at those stats??? Making comments like that opens yourself up for all sorts of comments.

No one is here to judge but quite honestly this thread reeks..if you are that advanced yourself than you should have been able to give your "friend" the advice youself...thats all..

im 5'6.......id like to see some pics of someone my height and weight but 4% bf......post away :food-:mil

Yes I do have pictures I will post them later my girlfriend is always moving my stuff.they are on Facebook lol she posted them there is there a way to get them from there and post them here I'm not good with technology?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131