over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't pay my credit cards

SemiIntense

Registered
Ok I've going over this back and forth, I've tried making a budget eliminating pretty much every "luxury", Even with that, I just don't make enough to pay my cards. I mean I'm way below poverty level due to a lifetime of dealing with depression and a bunch of other issues so it's tough for me to get a decent paying job even at 35. I spoke with some legal folks about bankruptcy but I don't even have enough to pay their fees. I've talked to all the credit card companies but they can't do anything about it.

I have sick folks at home and my only worry is collectors calling or harassing my family as they really can't take any stress right now, they can harass me all they want, I don't mind that. Also, can they just garnish my wages? If so I'd be completely homeless and wouldn't even have a paycheck at all. How far can they go?

It's only like 10 grand, but for me, making about 6-700 bucks a month, that's a fortune

P.S. I know everyone is like how the fuck does this guy bodybuild on 600 average a month????

1. Local hardcore gym, only $10 a month. Squat racks, deadlift platforms, glute ham raises, old school 4 way neck machines..... it's a seedy place, people have been shot outside, but it is what it is.
2. Most of the people i know are super poor and grow their own stuff so i get free apples, oranges, peaches, pecans, honey, tomatoes etc. in exchange for helping them grow the stuff.
3. i end up just paying for whole chickens or ground beef if it's on sale, most of my extra calories come from olive oil.... i literally just drink it at times, desperate times/desperate measures.
4. zero supplements. considering starting TRT as it literally would only cost me about 15 bucks a month, but every penny counts right now.
5. I have nothing, I'm on restaurant internet right now.... no tv, no cable, i only go out to free places, i sleep on the concrete floor (just with a pillow/blanket)..... i'm actually very used to this, honestly if it weren't for the massive credit card debt from when I was younger, I could actually get by just fine on what I make.

To be completely honest with you I would just let them default. Yes it's gonna hurt your credit score but I'm sure it's already pretty bad. Don't give them anything and just tell them you are gonna default. I defaulted on some cards a few years ago 5 years later all is not perfect but I can get a car and a home loan no issue.

Credit card companies will negotiate. They rather get something than nothing. I can write out a whole long post on how to deal with them and debt but I'd be here all day. I've been there. Long time ago. I suggest you start doing some research. Google things like " what to do if I can't pay my credit card" or " how to deal with debt" or " my rights..." . Arm yourself with knowledge, weigh your options and have at it. I've dealt with depression, bipolar and addiction in the past. It's tough but really man you have stay focused and strong. All these years later and after a lot of work I don't take medication anymore, I'm clean, successful and not suffering from anything. It is possible. Trust me I didn't have shit. Never thought I'd be where I am today.

$10,000 total is debt is not worth filing BK. To garnish your wages the creditor would first need to sue, get a judgement, THEN find where you work and issue writ of garnishment... yea that`s not gonna happen ever for what you owe. Credit cards will NOT work with you when your still paying. I bet your credit is maxed out and score sucks right now, so I would say just stop paying, no need to call and tell them, that`s just stupid, I mean the phone operator does not care. Tell your parents in case they get a few calls. Creditors will call any address that is on your credit report, and then some. Did you ever live with them and have CC`s there?

Heres a couple out of thousands of articles of how you can work with a credit card company before going to collections.
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/credit-card-debt-settlement.html
**broken link removed**
It's is possible to work with them. I've done it. Sure it hurt my credit for a few years but no where near as much as bankruptcy would have. This was only a little more than 5 years ago. My score is 714 now. I had 16 accounts in collections and 2 "current" credit cards I couldn't pay. Yeah it was all my own fault and irresponsibility and I payed shit interest rates for years but I got out. In fact I just started getting good interest rates. First credit card after all this was a secured with 22.9% interest. I know have 4 with the most interest being 14.99 and the best one at 12.99. It is possible. Like I said above do some research and put some work into it. Arm yourself and attack the problem.

I live with family so thats my big concern, i don't want them getting brought into this drama.

Oddly enough, my FICO regularly comes back in the high 700's, almost 800..... no clue how the hell I'm pulling that off, but it's legit.

I live with family so thats my big concern, i don't want them getting brought into this drama.

Oddly enough, my FICO regularly comes back in the high 700's, almost 800..... no clue how the hell I'm pulling that off, but it's legit.

Well if you haven't defaulted yet there would be no reason for you to have a low score. Credit card utilization only accounts for a small percentage of what goes into your score. And there are a lot more laws protecting people from harassment from collection agencies. You really need to spend some time reading up on your rights. And what choice do you really have right now? Do you have multiple accounts you are trying to pay? If your score is so high then you should have no trouble pulling a personal loan from a bank with a 6-7% interest rate. Consolidate everything into a 5 year loan and have one low payment every month. Watch out for debt consolidation companies though. Often you pay more for them to do what you could do on your own.

I wouldn't file a BK for that small of a debt. If I were you I would default and negotiate payoffs. Then use a credit repair like Lexington Law to help you.

I think your full of shit and lying about something.

Last year you stated you were 31 now your 35??

I think your full of shit and lying about something.

Last year you stated you were 31 now your 35??

I'm clearly lying, something happened to me years ago that put me in a vulnerable spot and I try to stay as anon as possible even though at this point it's just me being paranoid. I'm early thirties if you must know, but not going with my exact age.

Yeah what's the deal bro? There are some inconsistencies in your posts throughout the last year. I really hope your not screwing with us just looking for attention. A lot of good guys on here taking time out to help you out.

600-700 a month is less than minimum wage full time, Is there a reason why this is something you cannot do? just curious, if theres reasons well then oh well but 40 hours a week is not a bunch honestly if your able to, and it would get you off the ground and paying off debt especially if you negotiate it down

You make $600/month and eat ramen noodle but your other thread about genetics screwing you over, it is stated you spend $750/month just on supps/medication?! Your a lying tool, stop posting your BS and go get some attention someplace else.

I'm clearly lying, something happened to me years ago that put me in a vulnerable spot and I try to stay as anon as possible even though at this point it's just me being paranoid. I'm early thirties if you must know, but not going with my exact age.

Why? No one is going to help you if you keep lying. People on here like to help others, but they don't want to be played either.

anyone think this could possibly be trinity?

Def DO NOT file for bankruptcy on $10k of unsecured debt. You can simply call your creditors and tell them that you are considering filing chapter 7 bankruptcy (although not true). Generally they will allow you to go on a hardship payment plan for 3-6 months. Some creditors like American Express and Chase require an income/expense worksheet and a hardship letter.

Do NOT sign-up with a credit counseling agency all they will do is minimize the interest rate and maybe lower your payment, BUT they will kindly ask for a charitable contribution which is normal.

Again keep it simple call them, deal with them directly and tell them that if they can't accept $xx per month you are going to be forced to go the bankruptcy route.

**STAY clear of debt settlement companies aka debt negotiation companies.

change ur phone number and address on your accounts....then let them default.

if u cant pay, and don't expect to be able to pay just ignore them for 7 years and your debt is forgiven. fact. just never respond or promise to pay.

Bro no matter what you gotta do , hook, sell drugs , steal , get 3 jobs , whatever it is .... pay your damn bills!!!having good credit opens alote of financisl opportunity a for you , and having bad credit closes almost all of them
Find a wAy to pay your bills

$10,000 total is debt is not worth filing BK. To garnish your wages the creditor would first need to sue, get a judgement, THEN find where you work and issue writ of garnishment... yea that`s not gonna happen ever for what you owe. Credit cards will NOT work with you when your still paying. I bet your credit is maxed out and score sucks right now, so I would say just stop paying, no need to call and tell them, that`s just stupid, I mean the phone operator does not care. Tell your parents in case they get a few calls. Creditors will call any address that is on your credit report, and then some. Did you ever live with them and have CC`s there?
They will garnish you wages for that sum and less. They will work with you as long you contact them before they turn the debt over to a debt collection agency.

They will garnish you wages for that sum and less. They will work with you as long you contact them before they turn the debt over to a debt collection agency.

FALSE & FALSE.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity