over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seeking Cycle / Diet / Training Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinogoesrawr

Banned
I am 27 yo, 86kg ish and want to get my body to the "next" level.

I have been training for years so I know most exercises with good form. I have only really taken test and tren (which I'm not sure was real) as a full cycle. I have tried a number of other orals and a few other injectables for a short time before I often came off it. Mast is the only one I had a negative reaction too (started losing hair).

I'm happy to PM my current pics and the goal.

Questions:

1. My friend recommend HGH, moderate test, something like deca and arimidex. But I am unsure what brands are good and what quantity of each will help get me to my goals. Can you assist?

2. Is training 3-4x a week enough? I do a body part split (chest/triceps, back/biceps, legs/abs, shoulders - or legs and shoulders mixed if 3 days).

3. With the size in the pic I guess it's easy to look 'soft' quickly ideally I want to stay looking hard all year even if it means I have a bit less size. Is that possible? Or I need gear all year round for the rest of my life?

4. So long as you hit the macros does it matter what the protein source is etc? I have some issues digesting some foods hence I ask.

5. How can I get there the 'fastest' and then maintain gains? I know muscle building takes time.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post your own pictures.

Pics attached. Mid-section fat just doesn't go regardless of diet / cardio etc therefore I have given up on that. Focusing on getting bigger to "hide" it instead. 83kg in the pic, no pump, no food.

Attachments

• Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 79
I say just start eating better and train. When you said next level, I thought you had a certain built already. You say you are taking gear on top of that? Seek a professional trainer soon as possible. In all honesty, in those pictures you don't look like you ever worked out hard or ate good. You don't need gear at this point.

Pics attached. Mid-section fat just doesn't go regardless of diet / cardio etc therefore I have given up on that. Focusing on getting bigger to "hide" it instead. 83kg in the pic, no pump, no food.

Absolute bull shit. You are not eating no where near how you should.

I just got an IBFF pro trainer and training with him 3x a week. Agreed on the lack of proper training - training intensely with him and can see the differences already.

Just not 100% sure about the diet he gave. Been losing weight on it (2k cals, just under 200g carb, just under 300g protein, about 40g fat) and you can see it in the pic. I've been eating "good food" for years: oats, whey, brown rice/pasta, eggs (whole and white depending on diet), lentils, minced beef, casein, soy milk / normal milk (depending on diet), cottage cheese, low fat cheese, etc. So unless I'm having too little, I'm not sure how much more to improve here.

Just wanted to make sure I maximsed results and I'm tired of looking the way I do.

Edit: I've had a number of PTs before, some on cycle some not, and this is how I look hence I don't think 'naturally' is going to get me very far. I think I have $hit genetics or something.

Last edited:
I just got an IBFF pro trainer and training with him 3x a week. Agreed on the lack of proper training - training intensely with him and can see the differences already.

Just not 100% sure about the diet he gave. Been losing weight on it (2k cals, just under 200g carb, just under 300g protein, about 40g fat) and you can see it in the pic. I've been eating "good food" for years: oats, whey, brown rice/pasta, eggs (whole and white depending on diet), lentils, minced beef, casein, soy milk / normal milk (depending on diet), cottage cheese, low fat cheese, etc. So unless I'm having too little, I'm not sure how much more to improve here.

Just wanted to make sure I maximsed results and I'm tired of looking the way I do.

Edit: I've had a number of PTs before, some on cycle some not, and this is how I look hence I don't think 'naturally' is going to get me very far. I think I have $hit genetics or something.

I don't care who your trainer is, it is obvious he doesn't know what he is doing if he got you in that kind of shape. Sorry, I am not buying you are eating 100% clean either or dieting right.

I don't care who your trainer is, it is obvious he doesn't know what he is doing if he got you in that kind of shape. Sorry, I am not buying you are eating 100% clean either or dieting right.

My old trainer was bad yeah. Therefore I stopped training with him.
This is a new trainer and I only started with him last week.

What am I doing wrong then diet wise? There is no reason for me to lie this is a forum and I'm here for help.

Why does this matter? I am here now. If I have received advice that worked on another forum I wouldn't be here looking the way I do.

And yes I was. One of who highly recommended this PT that everyone is calling 'shit' now.

I'm up for being slated but *specific* advice to move forward is better than saying 'you are lying, your PT is shit, eat more.' This doesn't help anyone.

Last edited:
The issue is, you have a new coach and you’re already second guessing him. If you don’t trust someone then don’t hire them.

Also, stay away from steroids. You’re a long way off needing them.

The issue is, you have a new coach and you’re already second guessing him. If you don’t trust someone then don’t hire them.

Also, stay away from steroids. You’re a long way off needing them.

I'm not second guessing his training.
I am second guessing the diet though. Seems like very low calories.
I want results I don't want to wait to 50 to have a nice body. Therefore I want another route there. That's why I posted here.

Edit: I trained naturally and didn't look much if at all better therefore got a PT and went on cycle. I don't think going back to the natural path without some changes in other things will help. But my diet then was similar to now so I don't see how not taking steroids helps me get to my goals (give all the guys I aim for are on something)

Last edited:
I'm not second guessing his training.

I am second guessing the diet though. Seems like very low caloriesz

I want results I don't want to wait to 50 to have a nice body. Therefore I want another route there. That's why I posted here.

He wants to lean you up before you start bulking, you’re carrying a lot of body fat at the moment.

Ok that is a helpful comment. How bad is it? 12 week cut or 12 month cut?

You won’t be dieting for a year so don’t worry there. But it takes as long as it takes, the more you put in and follow the plan the faster it will be.

Personally, I think you’re holding back progress only training a body part once a week. But trust the coach

Why does this matter? I am here now. If I have received advice that worked on another forum I wouldn't be here looking the way I do.

And yes I was. One of who highly recommended this PT that everyone is calling 'shit' now.

I'm up for being slated but *specific* advice to move forward is better than saying 'you are lying, your PT is shit, eat more.' This doesn't help anyone.

We are not going to lie here or stroke your ego. I am trying to be honest, unfortunately some don't want to hear the truth. Neverless here is the honest truth. In those pictures, you look like the average guy at your age, that doesn't look like he touch a weight. Then on top of it, you say you are taking juice. It doesn't seem to be helping you. Your trainers are no good, that is why, plain and simple. If you didn't beleive that, you wouldn't be questioning them. No one here is going to write you a whole routine and diet for free step by step. People get paid for that. The only advice I can give you is hire a better trainer. There is some real top notch ones here. Also, read a lot more here, tons of info on this board.

We are not going to lie here or stroke your ego. I am trying to be honest, unfortunately some don't want to hear the truth. Neverless here is the honest truth. In those pictures, you look like the average guy at your age, that doesn't look like he touch a weight. Then on top of it, you say you are taking juice. It doesn't seem to be helping you. Your trainers are no good, that is why, plain and simple. If you didn't beleive that, you wouldn't be questioning them. No one here is going to write you a whole routine and diet for free step by step. People get paid for that. The only advice I can give you is hire a better trainer. There is some real top notch ones here. Also, read a lot more here, tons of info on this board.

I have no issues hiring a better trainer. Please can you suggest one in the UK as it seems I choose poorly. I didn't come on the forum to be told I look great but to be told how to look great. Please don't misunderstand me. I am commuting
1 hour to get to the current trainer I'm at. I am very serious about wanting a better body whatever it takes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828