over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Married chick wants to...

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've met this chick who says she's married, but there's no connection btw her and her husband... she said they haven't had sex for the past two years, and they are in it because of their kid and their businesses

Long story short, She is hot and my type!! but I don't know, this just feels wrong and I have been telling her no which makes her even more interested because she is good looking, and I bet men probably beg to screw her. I don't know why I feel this way, but if I knew the guy was feeling the same way, dating someone else and truly didn't give a shit about his wife seeing other men, then I wouldn't give a shit neither, but I have a feeling this is a straight up cheating behind his back. She says she dated someone for a bit and her husband knew, but he didn't like details about the relationship

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
If you have to ask....

You already know the answer.

Maybe they do have an arrangement, it def. happens. Maybe they don't. Either way it's sub-optimal IMO. It's not worth the possible headache/hassle that could come up down the road. Either you have to deal with an angry husband, or you yourself are getting stepped out on, or worst case scenario you actually catch feelings for her and she is still in a contractual relationship.

Lose lose situation man.

Please don't screw my wife - I didn't tell her it was OK :(:eek: :naughty:

:D

I've met this chick who says she's married, but there's no connection btw her and her husband... she said they haven't had sex for the past two years, and they are in it because of their kid and their businesses

Long story short, She is hot and my type!! but I don't know, this just feels wrong and I have been telling her no which makes her even more interested because she is good looking, and I bet men probably beg to screw her. I don't know why I feel this way, but if I knew the guy was feeling the same way, dating someone else and truly didn't give a shit about his wife seeing other men, then I wouldn't give a shit neither, but I have a feeling this is a straight up cheating behind his back. She says she dated someone for a bit and her husband knew, but he didn't like details about the relationship

What do you guys think?

Been there. Almost exact same situation minus kids. No connection. No sex for 2 years. Bla bla bla

Save yourself a lot of trouble and dont. If shit hits the fan... it gets ugly. I highly doubt the husband would be that complacent.

There's plenty of girls out there man. Save the headache.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

avoid married women at all cost bro trouble waiting to happen believe me!!!

If she is willing to cheat on her husband, what makes you think she won't lie about things?

If she is willing to cheat on her husband, what makes you think she won't lie about things?

That's the confusing part... She could have lied and said she was single, but she was straight up honest with me

now the other side of me thinks, she was being honest so I wouldn't get attach while screwing her knowing she has a husband and not to expect anything more, but it backfired on her, because I don't mess with married women....

Every woman hasn't had sex in one or two years, doesn't talk to their husbands because he cheats on her and you're the first guy she had anal sex with, ever...

Then a few months down the road you end up with a 9mm up your throat.

There's a song here that says "how do you expect a woman to live without lying?" and it's sung by a girl. That sums it up.

Trouble, trouble, trouble... Pay a hooker or whatever, but don't fuck this chick.

Fuck that noise... Way to many fish out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleepin with a married chick never bothered me .. jus sayin.. but if its gonna get to your concience dont do it

Last edited:
sleeping with a married woman could have its upsides. You don`t have to make her breakfast in the morning. She will most likely leave after business is done. Minimal "dating" and going out so people do not see you to together. Almost like a hooker you don`t have to pay! I`m not advocating hookers or banging married woman just looking at the other side of coin. I would bet what that woman wants more than anything is to "feel wanted". Somebody to flirt with her, some excitement.... then obviously more will probably come of it

Just call her husband up and ask him if its okay if you bang his wife. One of two things will happen. 1)...he will say "sure go ahead" or 2) he will get pissed and divorce her, then she is good to go with you.

Just messing with you brother. Leave it alone

Just call her husband up and ask him if its okay if you bang his wife. One of two things will happen. 1)...he will say "sure go ahead" or 2) he will get pissed and divorce her, then she is good to go with you.

Just messing with you brother. Leave it alone

Now this is funny but in a way true....

NO matter what this married lady is telling you...remember, you are only hearing one side of the story. I say leave it alone....

If shes lying about him being ok then not good. Do you have kids? You look at your kids and think about someone coming between you? My little boy is asleep beside me right now and that thought makes me think of doing terrible things to someone. So just remember what someone would be willing to do for their kids.

If shes lying about him being ok then not good. Do you have kids? You look at your kids and think about someone coming between you? My little boy is asleep beside me right now and that thought makes me think of doing terrible things to someone. So just remember what someone would be willing to do for their kids.

Do you want to do the same terrible things to your wife too? Or does she get a free pass ?

That's the confusing part... She could have lied and said she was single, but she was straight up honest with me

now the other side of me thinks, she was being honest so I wouldn't get attach while screwing her knowing she has a husband and not to expect anything more, but it backfired on her, because I don't mess with married women....

Wow, how lucky are you, you found an Honest Adultress! I'm a simple man, if you're married and going to screw around there will be great consequences for those actions. I would definitely put the both of you down, like six feet down.

Tell her to get a divorce and then you'll Bang the bejesus out her!

Every woman hasn't had sex in one or two years, doesn't talk to their husbands because he cheats on her and you're the first guy she had anal sex with, ever...

Then a few months down the road you end up with a 9mm up your throat.

There's a song here that says "how do you expect a woman to live without lying?" and it's sung by a girl. That sums it up.

Trouble, trouble, trouble... Pay a hooker or whatever, but don't fuck this chick.

words of wisdom right there

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner