over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The female parts on Melanotan...?

Sugarkane

Newbies
Any females on here taking melanotan noticed darkening of the female parts? Nipples?

I would like to try out Melanotan2 but don't wish to get any darkening in those areas...;) Would a really low dose avoid that but still get tanning resluts? Im female and have a very fair/light skintone and burn easily in the sun.

Thank you in advance.

Any females on here taking melanotan noticed darkening of the female parts? Nipples?

I would like to try out Melanotan2 but don't wish to get any darkening in those areas...;) Would a really low dose avoid that but still get tanning resluts? Im female and have a very fair/light skintone and burn easily in the sun.

Thank you in advance.

I am not a female, but I have trained many female clients, you have a lot of active melanocytes in the areola, these will darken much faster than other areas.
The other extremities you will find the areas of skin you can see will darken especially on the labia.

Kindest regards, R.S

I would say yes (I am male). I used it last year for about 8 months with a maintenance dose after the first month. My nipples didn't change much, but the privates did seem to darken up a bit. Even without exposure. it does reverse, but it will take a while.

Been on it a long time at fairly high doses
I am Male,no change in nipple color but personal parts will darken

Look at us like some 10 year olds private parts, personal parts:eek:

Scrotum and penis have darkened.

Wife and I both tan with it. She mentions like RS said they darken a little faster but its not too bad. Doesnt really bother us.

my gf has same skin tone as you, very pale white, natural redhead. She has been taking it for months, no darkening of parts and has achieved a great tan

Dont want to "hi jack" a thread, but my wife is a ginger. Cant really tan. Has had 2 scrapings of basal cell scraped. Told here about Melonotan. Shes curious. I have read a bunch of ppl tan while on it. Question is, do you HAVE to tan as well or will it tan you on its own?

My wife and I both use it. I use .500mcg three times a week and wife does .300mcg three times a week. Both of us have tanned very well on it. I have not noticed any radical change in wifes private parts getting darker. The wife is 55 years old and does not want to tan due to aging of the skin. When you first start to use it any moles or freckles will darken fairly fast and they look very conspicuous. After the rest of the body catches up they do not stand out like they first did. I am part American Indian and when ever I have tanned I always had a reddish hue to my tan. Now I have a nice brown even tan. I only noticed any nausea the first two times I used it nothing since. Wife is hit or miss with the nausea.

Psych, where did you get your dosing protocols from? Im being told to use 2-300mcg and 1-200mcg for the wife...

Works great for me. Doesn't do a damn thing for my wife, just makes her sick.

Im getting tan after just 2 shots before sun exposure, but got headaches. .500mcg first dose, .250mcg the next day, still got shitty feeling but not as bad. So does the shitty feeling go away as you keep dosing:confused: I thought tanning beds could cause your tender bits to get darker with or without melanotan(i used to work at a tanning salon) you could cover those parts, and even if they do get a little darker who cares:confused: you want them perfectly pink? Ive dated asian and hispanic women and their bits are always darker than a caucasians, who cares? I dont see anybody complaining:D Something different is good sometimes.

Dont want to "hi jack" a thread, but my wife is a ginger. Cant really tan. Has had 2 scrapings of basal cell scraped. Told here about Melonotan. Shes curious. I have read a bunch of ppl tan while on it. Question is, do you HAVE to tan as well or will it tan you on its own?

Yes, you have to tan. Now that can be just in the sun or a tanning bed. But if you dose properly and build and wait till after the second week, you don't have to tan much. It works amazingly even for people who struggle to tan. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gf did get darker but she is darker all over so it goes with the skin tone. You would look pretty strange if you were dark all over but kept your nips light! If you are really that worried about it there's no reason you couldn't put sunblock on the areas you don't want to darken but they are exposed in the bed and/or sunlight they will probably still darken to a degree.

No you do not HAVE to tan but IMO it's pointless to take it without getting exposure at least once a week. Plus you will be able to take much less and still get dark.

As far as a dosing protocol you probably don't want to start at 500mcg. I personally recommend starting as low as 100mcg/day and gradually working your way up to maybe 500. Once you work up that high you will definitely get dark. The tanning bed works but the sun works way better. I say lay out 2 or 3x a week. Eat a meal, dose, and then go lay out is how I did it. Once I worked up to a high dose I got dark quick and I was able to back the dose down and take it less frequently.

IMO it is common for most of famale using it to get dark somewhere private, as well as males. I dont know wheather it is effective by taking in such dose, but all I believe is that sufficient rest and good supplement may relieve it

Ive personally never used it but my brother swears by it. He loaded at first with 500mcg ed for a couple weeks and then said he was able to cit back the dose 3x to 4x lower and less frequent and got the same results. I never asked about his private parts but I imagine if u get darker all over then u will get darker in that area too.

Wife has never had an issue with parts darkening more than usual when tanning while using MT2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131