over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will Jewish Girls date non Jewish guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty

Registered
I'm in my middle 30s and just out of a long distant relationship. Around Xmas I was shopping at a local mall and one of the sales girls for Dead Sea products reeled me in. She was stunning. She's like my total dream girl. And she was super nice. Found out she is 30 and has lived in America for several years. I ended up buying over $300 of products from her.:love: Anyway, I found out she is from Israel and Jewish.

The local GNC store is in the mall so I often go by her stall..and since Xmas, we always end up chatting for several mins. Last night it was dead in the Mall, so she actually closed down her stall and went with me for coffee.

Here's the deal. I'm pretty sure she's attracted to me but as I'm not Jewish, I'm wondering if she is even "up to" going out. From what I've research on the web, it seems that Jewish girls are more open sexually but usually don't date outside of their religion. I realize that everyone is different and I can simply ask her out..but curious to see if any of you guys (or Jewish gals) have some insight you can shed on this?

Thanks

you got reeled in on dead sea products, Seacret brand? I would never date a jewish girl. I got a jewish friend and his wife, also jew,XXXXXXX I thought everybody know that. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX There always the one off`s that part from the religion, family is in another country, they don`t care about traditions any more and will date outside people.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your comment is offensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Op. Jewish girls do date outside of their religion and race. It's very individual. If you do like her then def go for it.... Good luck!

you got reeled in on dead sea products, Seacret brand? I would never date a jewish girl.

Didn't you post in the thread about Reps being professional earlier?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP here

Just an update for anyone curious.

I asked her out. She said yes but then I started to get the push back.

She doesn't drink except on special occasions and then only one. Ok, no problem, I'm cutting so I don't drink either.

She can't eat anything but pizza and dairy product and some fish that she doesn't cook herself. So almost all restaurants are off limit.

I asked if she likes to work out but she says she finds the gym boring, especially weight lifting. I offered to go with her but she said she doesn't normally have time.

Since she owns her own business, she usually works 6 days a week from 10 am til 10 pm. She does take one day off a week, and hires someone to watch her shop. But then she spends the entire day sleeping.

So....when does she have time for me?

Some of the warning signs are due to her "faith" but many are just her lifestyle. So it looks like this one is a pass thru. Thanks for the feedback gain.

I could be way off but I think you kind of sound like a girl right now especially the "when does she have time for me" - that is NEEDY

Stop reading into everything so much if you are interested in her and go with the flow. Maybe after you have been spending time for 3-4 months than you can start thinking about that stuff but for now, if she is fun just go with it.

I think there is other things that are way more important than what you are looking at but thats just me, we all are different in things we want.

Wanting to spend time with your partner isn't exactly needy. It's kind of how relationships work.

Wanting to spend time with your partner isn't exactly needy. It's kind of how relationships work.

Agreed but "when does she have time for me?" is needy especially if you are just beginning to talk/date

Maybe I am different, I like a girl who has her own life and is busy and who doesn't need to be around me 24/7.

So did the OP end up going on a date with her?

Israeli women are pretty different than American Jewish girls (whos ethnic background is usually european)

Im my experience, Israeli women are very pretty, very confident, and highly sexual. There were a ton of Israeli chicks in service industry in South Beach in the mid-late 2000's, and I got to date a few of them.

For what it's worth, the ones I dated were all free spirited, self centered, and erratic. Every one of them mentioned the materialism of American women (and Americans) at least once, but failed to realize they were just as material. It was a fun (short) ride, so act accordingly :D

OP here

She doesn't drink except on special occasions and then only one. Ok, no problem, I'm cutting so I don't drink either.

She can't eat anything but pizza and dairy product and some fish that she doesn't cook herself. So almost all restaurants are off limit.

I asked if she likes to work out but she says she finds the gym boring, especially weight lifting. I offered to go with her but she said she doesn't normally have time.

Since she owns her own business, she usually works 6 days a week from 10 am til 10 pm. She does take one day off a week, and hires someone to watch her shop. But then she spends the entire day sleeping.

Some of the warning signs are due to her "faith" but many are just her lifestyle. So it looks like this one is a pass thru. Thanks for the feedback gain.

i defintely wanna hear how things evolved with her ?

jewish girls? STAY AWAY
Im jewish and theyre the biggest headaches...she sounds kosher and is super religious.
they will make your life miserable....the american jewish girls are much more open...arent as religious and do date outside their faith.
married a jewish girl...disaster...this is well documented.

plus they dont like sex...its a job for them....stay away from the middle eastern jews...american european jews are abit more open and will suck your dick

Stay away. I've dated several, they all act like they are pristine princess' center of the world. And never shut up

OP here

whenever you can, meet with her whether for lunch or whenever, just do it. learn everything you can about her. talk some world politics and why she sells what she sells. see if she has anything worth listening to. talk to her about her faith for both her and you. ask little things like if she has ever visited Jerusalem. support her in this way because with her own business it sounds like she is a serious girl. read up and ask if she knows some archeological evidence of the greatest meaning is being found in Israel.

ask if she is aware that one the most well known and iconic figures of the world - King David (David the shepherd boy who slew Goliath-the giant) great warrior and King of Israel for forty years was not found in the history of ANY other culture in world civilization history except in the Old Testament. scoffers of the Jews said he was just another Hebrew fable or myth. but then in they found a stone with the inscription of the House of David.

The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible - Biblical Archaeology Society

A young shepherd named David from the tribe of Judah slays the giant Goliath from the enemy tribe of the Philistines, is elevated to king of Judah following the death of Saul at the close of the 11th century B.C., conquers Jerusalem, unites the people of Judah with the disparate Israelite tribes to the north, and thereupon amasses a royal dynasty that continues with Solomon well into the tenth century B.C. But while the Bible says David and his son Solomon built the kingdom of Israel into a powerful and prestigious empire stretching from the Mediterranean to the Jordan River, from Damascus to the Negev.

if she's really not into working out explain the advantages. remind her that it will give her both energy and strength. tell her about Samson's strength. he was able to kill a lion with his bare hands, killed 1000 Philistines with the jawbone of an ass (donkey) his strength was in that he never cut his hair - story begins in Judges 13. tell her if he could do all that, she can at least go for walks with you.

anyway use the opportunity and hopefully you will both come away at least as friends.

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Attachments

• King David 1.jpg
    King David 1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Stay away. I've dated several, they all act like they are pristine princess' center of the world. And never shut up

This^ and also they more likely would not want to introduce you to their family
If you are not Jewish. I'm talking about the ones from the Middle East.
Not worth the headache. Too many pretty other ethnicities

OP here....so you want to know what happened huh?

Found out she's married. :eek: And her hubby is her business partner.

She is extremely attractive and interested...but way way way too many red flags.

Moving on...

I swear some of you are so offensive to other races, it is not funny. Grow up and stop stereotyping people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear