over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pec tear recovery and fatloss

manilla

Registered
Been on this board awhile but never post. Thought it'd be fun to do a log to track progress and look back on

I've recently torn my right pec bench pressing about a month ago and put on around 12kg of fat. Going from. 93>105ish

I'm overseas and my health coverage is terrible so surgery isn't an option currently. I've also got a torn ACL that needs to be taken care of as well...haha for now I'll cope. Injuries have always been an issue for me. About 3 years ago I had surgery and a plate put in for a broken clavicle. Safe to say my footy days are over. Body just wasn't meant for it LOL. Damn genetics.

I'm going to attempt a PSMF diet for the first two weeks. I will be having around 100g carbs pre workout though. The point of doing PSMF is to get rid of alot of the water and shrink my appetite a bit. I've been absolutely feasting the last 4 weeks since my pec tear. 3 $5 dominos pizzas a day and Oreos on top of Oreos. Haha.

Roughly 250g protein and a few cups of veggies spaced throughout the day. My main Protein source is going to be my protein impact whey. I'll have about 5 shakes a day roughly 50g protein per shake.

So total calories will be around 1400 total for two weeks and then I'll adjust and probably aim for around 2500 once the PSMF is over.

I'll have a carb up on the 7th day and final day of PSMF.

Supplements are all homebrew.

700mg test prop/week
350mg NPP/week
50mg superdrol/Ed
50mg anadrol/Ed

I've got a few things like nolva and adex and all that on hand..but I never need to use any.

I've just made some 50mg superdrol, 50mg anadrol caps. I've never used adrol before but have used superdrol before (superdmz 3.0 in the past). I'm on the third day of that. Maybe do about 4 weeks total.

My only goal is to lose some fat and get back to where I was pre injury and then hopefully surpass that. Then hit the supplements and gain some size possibly. I've always been a yoyo dieter to be honest. Always seem to sit around 105-110kg. Hoping to get to about 88kg which would be the lightest I've been in years.

I was once over 300lbs in highschool age 16. Not sure on the exact weight because my scale only started reading at 300 back then haha. So I've got a bit of loose skin issues here and there but oh well.

Working around injuries should be fun. See how my chest is feeling. I only hit legs once every 5 or 6 weeks these days. My glutes are pathetic. So I'll start training legs again as well. I'm going to try for a bit more volume as I'm dieting.

Other then that..I take a basic multi and such.

All the pictures attached are 1-3 months old. They are all 93-96kg I believe. So I'm up around 10-12kg of fat since then

I'll add a recent picture soon.

Whole post was a bit all over the place. Sorry haha.

Questions?...concerns? Lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20170415_071242_635.jpg
    IMG_20170415_071242_635.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20170616_175858_099.jpg
    IMG_20170616_175858_099.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_20170608_090438_102.jpg
    IMG_20170608_090438_102.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_20170606_172741_148.jpg
    IMG_20170606_172741_148.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 98
hey bro don't let your injuries get you down. We have all been there before.
Seems like its just part of the game. You'll come back better and stronger. Look at this all as an opportunity to grow and learn.
With your pec healing it will give you more time to crush your lower body or other weak areas that you haven't trained as intensely.
Also, I think it might be good for you to get a coach that can give you a diet to follow. IT will take the guess work out of it for you. Like you said you yo-yo diet which is never good.
You are starving yourself most of the week so you can binge on your 7th day. If you had a regiment to follow you might not get stuck in that same cycle of eating.
If it was me and i was rehabbing more than one injury and could go 100% i would back off my doses to maybe TRT and some HGH until i was healthy again and could go all out in the gym but everyone is different.
Those pics look great man! Keep training smart

Last edited:
hey bro don't let your injuries get you down. We have all been there before.
Seems like its just part of the game. You'll come back better and stronger. Look at this all as an opportunity to grow and learn.
With your pec healing it will give you more time to crush your lower body or other weak areas that you haven't trained as intensely.
Also, I think it might be good for you to get a coach that can give you a diet to follow. IT will take the guess work out of it for you. Like you said you yo-yo diet which is never good.
You are starving yourself most of the week so you can binge on your 7th day. If you had a regiment to follow you might not get stuck in that same cycle of eating.
If it was me and i was rehabbing more than one injury and could go 100% i would back off my doses to maybe TRT and some HGH until i was healthy again and could go all out in the gym but everyone is different.
Those pics look great man! Keep training smart
Yeah a coach is definitely something I'll think about.

I think more then anything it's injuries adding up from sport that last few years and having no real goals in sight that have caused the yoyo dieting. Now that I've finally decided to back off of sport I'll be backing off of the weights as well. No more low reps etc. I'll focus solely on hypertrophy.

I definitely need to find a goal. Sometimes I get to the point of asking myself why I'm even doing this. Should just go otter mode and sit at 80kg and lean 😂.

I have just started a course for personal training. But not sure if I'd ever want to be a p.t because everyone and their Mum seems to be a p.t these days...but I thought it'd be fun to check out.

Appreciate the input!

yeah man you gotta have some kind of goal or you're just spinning your wheels
Even if that goal is to just maintain your diet and slowly progress in size and strength, that' still a good goal.
if youre just getting banged up from sports and its making life miserable is it really worth it?
Same with training. I would smash weights every week regardless of how i felt.
Id keep adding weight to the bar and then barely be able to enjoy my life outside of the gym.
Whats the point of that?
Just try to figure out a good balance between work, life, relationships, and training.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity