over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Rowdy Ranger is back in the saddle!

TheRowdyRanger<3>

Newbies
Howdy ya'll, this is my first post to this board, so I figure I should let you guys know a bit about me, where I've been recently, and where I am going.

I am a soldier, though I no longer serve, I have and will always remain, a soldier. I was in excellent physical conditioning, and worked out in one form or another 5 to 6 days a week, operations permitting of course, for the physical and aesthetic reasons, and also for the mental release and stability that can only be found in exertion and bringing your body to an ever better state.

Through the course of my duties I racked up injuries that eventually ended my career, and my way of life as I knew it. Instead of bringing my body to closer to perfection, I felt helpless as I watched it fall apart. My body was damaged, my physical brain was damaged, and my heart was broken. This downward spiral went on for a few years, full body convulsions that lasted hours intense enough to tear muscles, break down enough muscle tissue to damage my kidneys from rhabdomyolysis (wiki that shit, it suuuuuuucks) damage to my pituitary and endocrine system that left me with the testosterone level of an 85 year old man on a good day, severe anemia forcing me to receive blood transfusions sometimes several times in a month. Basically, I was a fucking mess. If I was to list everything I would never finish this entry, but for the purposes of this post let's leave it at that.
In the hospital, fighting a life threatening infection for the umpteenth time, I reached out to a Ranger buddy who is in another battalion and also served at the same time as I had. We shared our stories, new and old, laughed at names we both knew, fights we had fought together, cried for brothers lost, and scratched our heads at just how everything had gone so tits up since. We had some of the same issues, but also shared an unflappable resiliency to survive. He was the first person to suggest I try hormone replacement. I had never considered it as an option, when healthy I could accomplish my goals naturally, so I didn't know much about it aside from what other comrades told me about their cycles. When I got out of the hospital, I got started on a cycle designed to increase my red blood count, and bring my lean body mass back to healthy level. I was 225 on average and fairly lean at the time of my life changing injury, and in a few years ended up struggling greatly to stay around 150 lbs and out of the hospital for a few months.

He started me on EQ, NPP, and testosterone, and on nothing more than faith in a fellow Ranger, began working out again for the first time in years. We worked around my injuries, and paced things as my body permitted. In a few weeks, the effects of the cycle were becoming apparent. Appetite, for the first time in years appeared. My recovery went from spending a day or two in hell after each workout, far beyond typical post workout soreness when first starting, something I was very familiar with after recovering from other injuries and surgeries and getting back in the gym, became workable and easier to get back the next day. My face began to look a little bit like me again in the mirror. My functions as man began returning. I felt the first genuine flashes of hope I had felt in YEARS. Through relentless encouragement and accountability, being on an effective cycle to start bringing things back to normal, and a deep personal drive to never give in or surrender to the circumstances I found myself in, I rapidly saw results. I began putting on solid, lean muscle, feeling strong, feeling healthy, feeling vibrant, a feeling I can only describe as "Fuck this, I'm not going to die like this. I've beaten worse, and I'm beating this." In 9 months, I put on 50 pounds at my highest weight of good clean weight. I have DOUBLED my red blood cell count and am very close to no longer being anemic. For those who understand these things, my red blood cell count bounced between 6 and 7.8 unless I needed and received a transfusion, and now I hover around 13. Due to the altitude of my location I need to have a red blood cell count of 16 to no longer be anemic. Despite not making cut off I'm DAMN PROUD to have doubled my count. I have not been hospitalized since starting hormone replacement, my marriage has never been stronger post injury, and my family is blown away at seeing me coming back.

I would never recommend that someone sitting on the couch for years take gear to get their shit together and get off the couch. I wasnt doing this for vanity or to cut corners, I did and am doing this to level the playing field, to do the things my brain and body can no longer do for itself. Unfortunately, I faced some struggles with my physical and neurological health, and personal life that derailed me for a couple months. I learned important lessons about the fragility of my progress, and how to protect it. Now I have taken the steps to protect my program, chart my direction for the next few months, I figure this is an outstanding opportunity to log my progress and protocols. I'm no longer fighting off my deathbed, I'm at a fairly average starting point for the average person, and after a forced break, have a clearly defined point of reference for starting again, I hope to find some things out about myself, my methods, and how to refine those. And just maybe, some of you can learn some things yourself, and I'm damn sure, you will teach me quite a few things along the way.
Next I will be posting my cycle, some "before" pics to show where I'm starting today, and my plans. If you have advice, speak up. If you have criticisms, speak up. If you just want to say what's up, well fuck off, there are other places for that. Just kidding! I'm looking forward to this, and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you.
Next I'll be posting my protocol, source, and my starting photos.

Get it brother! You know I got you covered brother. We did it last cycle, we will do it again and then some!!!!

So as of Monday, April 9th I am running the current cycle:
Test400 .75mL twice a week (600mg weekly)
NPP 100mg EOD
EQ 300mg twice a week
(600mg weekly)

In about 2 weeks, I will run GHRP-2 once I figure out the ideal dosage for my goals. I have never ran a growth peptide or any growth hormone before so I'm very interested to see how it will help my injuries and gains!

All products are from Mao Labs, arrived ahead of the promised date, injections were very smooth, they provided excellent service and mao Is just an all around awesome guy!
T400 apparently has a bit of a reputation of causing post injection pain, and I notice some minor soreness at the injection site about 2 days after administering, but compared to reports from other people using T400 from other labs, this stuff is like butter! The NPP and EQ inject very smoothly and NO post injection pain at all. It will take some time to begin to feel the effects, much less the full force, and I'll be letting yall know how it goes as they begin to do their thing!

If anybody has any experience running GHRP-2 I would love to hear from you. I'm doing some further research, and will post my projected protocol a few days before I start to get an opportunity for feedback.
These are my "before" photos taken the same day I started my cycle. As you can see theres a spare tire to melt away, and PLENTY of room for improvement, I am thrilled to get back to gaining ground. After my last cycle, my health took a drastic turn for the worse, unrelated, but now it's back to rebuilding.

yGOTsDS.jpg

5BHDRsT.jpg

1uk1D6S.jpg

Attachments

• Point Blur_Apr102018_185735.jpg
    Point Blur_Apr102018_185735.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 190
Just for reference, this was me in September. As you can see, due to the endocrine damage and the muscle destruction caused by the convulsions, I lose A LOT very quickly. The first photo and second photo are about 4 months apart. I have the challenge of not just adding to my body's capabilities, but having to bring it back to normal in the first place. This process has given me my life back, now its about making it better.
jnJeGlQ.jpg

j2flH9Q.jpg

Hey bro. Good luck on your road back from hell. Take it day by day and it will come. Looking forward to your log. Once you're ready, hit me up regarding the GHRP. I can help with dosing and reconstituting. Have used it before and it can be a little tedious if you haven't done it before. You're literally talking about micrograms.

Thank lestat! Yeah man I would love to pick your brain! Sorry about the delay, I had some travelling, and staying on program and launching my wife into her own program has taken up a good bit of time, energy, and been a successful test of discipline! I'm going to wait until the beginning of next week I think, as I state in my upcoming update, I'm experiencing a massive rebound in my body and CNS, and to give it a fair analysis I want that rebound to plateau. I've done a lot of reading, but to crystallize my plans I think we could have a beneficial conversation. Would a private message or this thread be the most appropriate place for that? If people can benefit I would love to share but I dont want to throw the thread off topic lol. Thanks again bro.

So for an update for week one, I decided to change my test injections to 200mg 3x week to keep the volume of my shots more consistent instead of two big ones. No residual soreness to speak of, and I have rotated through both glutes and both delts just fine.

I have lost 12 pounds in 7 days, I'm guessing much of that was water weight somehow but I checked it 3 times using the same scale today and 7 days ago so I trust the numbers! I can already see a significant return in my chest, legs and arms, a few t shirts are nice and snug in the sleeves again. I expected some bounce back, but my expectations have been pleasantly exceeded. My weights have jumped up about 40% on the second round of workouts, and I'm curious to see how long it will take my body to stabilize to being back on routine, as I'm sure most of what I am experiencing is my CNS and circulatory system rebounding, with the anemia the effect improving circulation has on strength and appearances can be pretty shocking! I will be monitoring my weight, measurements, and strength closely over the coming weeks to be able to try to give accurate feedback about what is my body reclaiming its past progress as much as possible, and what is new! All I can say is none of this would be possible without doing for my brain and body what it can no longer do for itself, and dedicating the hard work and commitment to work my body even when it doesnt want to cooperate, and sticking to a disciplined diet and sleep schedule.
I experienced today something I haven't felt for a while. After a savage leg workout yesterday, I was so drained today it shocked me. I would feel good for a few hours, and suddenly become exhausted to the point of falling asleep with hardly any warning. It was as if my body was dedicating all its energy towards repairing, recovering, and healing. This cycle of feeling fine, then serious fatigue, sleep rinse and repeat continued all day until just recently. I think my metabolism is trying to catch up to its supplemented ability to heal. I'm sure this will balance out and I'm definitely not concerned, frankly I am impressed to see my body and mind fighting it's way back to where it should be so fiercely, so I can take them further than they have been in years. There is no shortcut for this, there never was. Bust your ass, fuel the body with good things, and never waiver, falter, or fail. These things are true for all of us, myself included. Maybe especially so. It feels good to have that discipline flowing through me again.
Thanks guys, see you soon! Pictures will come every 2 weeks

Hey guys, my appetite seems to have stabilized the past few days, so I'm starting my GHRP-2 at 166mcg 3x a day morning early afternoon and night. After 30 min but less than an hour after each dose I will be eating. I take melatonin for sleep, and have been told to wait at least an hour after my final dose to take the melatonin as it will blunt the gh pulse precipitated by the GHRP-2. I will continue to update more info as I find second sources to confirm the info I have and my plans.
All my GHRP-2 is sourced from Mao Labs. Bacteriostatic water is from Mountainside Medical.

Sorry for the delay in updating, a personal situation came up that consumed most of my attention. This past 10 days or so has been a real testament to the stabilizing influence of regular strenuous exercise. People have no idea what they are missing out on, running themselves into the ground, telling themselves they dont have even 30 to 45 minutes to spend on their body and spirit. If they would just invest that time, the dividends in increased energy, sleep rhythms, and motivation would gain them that time back and then some.
It's been an exciting time for my body. I've been running the GHRP-2 at 100mcg 3x/day since the 18th of April and hooooooly shit this stuff is AMAZING! The pump during workouts is noticeably increased, leg days hurt on so good!!! My spare tire seems to be evaporating its shrinking so fast. My skin is tightening along with it as it shrinks and feels taught and solid all over my body. I normally heal slowly from the anemia, but not anymore. My muscles have hardened and increased in density significantly faster than their typical rate along with the expected boost in size. Honestly, the muscle volume increase is the least exciting benefit I'm noticing. I had a problem last cycle with my connective tissues (ligaments, tendons, etc) being outpaced by my gains in strength, causing alot of strain such that I had to be very careful with my form and when increasing weight because I often felt very close to the line fresh joint injuries, and I would have to back off and go down in weight from time to time. On GHRP-2, even this early on, my joints feel GREAT! The other week, I could feel the tendons in my legs being even tighter and more rigid than they normally are, and for the past week they have felt fluid, my stretches are less painful, it's fantastic.
I'm waiting on my tailors tape from Amazon to be able to take my measurements in the future as my partner who has the tape and I just wont be able to sync our schedules up to guarantee weekly measurements every week. For this week all I can say is sleeves are noticeably tighter, shirt torsos are tight up top and loose on the bottom, and my smallest waist jeans are maddeningly loose where I'm pulling them up every 5 minutes due to being in between belt holes!!
I have lost at least 10 lbs of pure fat as of the 30th of April, my weight on the scale is down 10 pounds since the 8th of April, and my muscles are noticeably larger, so it's probably more than 10 lbs as the weight of the increased lean muscle mass is off setting that number.
I've been busting my ass 5 to 6 days a week in the gym. Usually 6 but when my body is sending me warning signals that it is in need of a rest, I listen and give it a day. That has definitely been a good strategy, I come back twice as hard the following day and my body has been charging forward each day. I have been really enjoying my diet, it's as if I can feel every bit of food i ingest go right to where it is needed and build build build. I feel fucking fantastic, and I'm looking better and more like me by the day.

XlHPU2v.jpg

mGqQGVT.jpg

uHRBRq3.jpg

Holy hell! I'll be updating on Monday more completely, but I just had to post a mini update. My leg press weight has jumped up about 20% in the past two weeks, proof positive my CNS is reconnecting with vigor, and my muscles are firing much more completely again and recruiting more and more fibers. The fat loss has been snowballing at a greater and greater rate, I already see major improvements over my most recent photos. Muscle tone is improving RAPIDLY as the neurological improvements are rebuilding the brain body connection bringing my syncing from neuron to muscle fiber to a much higher quality. I'm very excited, the feedback loop these improvements create will stimulate further healing of my brain in many areas, not just strength but balance, coordination, body location/vestibular sensory perception, etc. Very exciting!
And for my vanity, watching this fat disappear before my eyes feels reeeeaaaaal good!

Very nice results! The thing that stands out to me is the fat loss. Holy hell, what a difference! I'm glad you're feeling better and there's nothing better than the feeling of accomplishment when you've got your training routine down and are seeing results. Great job, brother. Keep us updated. This is very motivational!

Looking great! The fatloss is very evident here. Keep grinding away.

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

Hey guys! Another fantastic week in the bag. It's pretty easy to stay motivated to push through the pain when I'm seeing results like this. I went from size 34 jeans being comfortable but snug, to a 32 and needing a belt or they fall off my ass in the past month! I'm starting to see the taper from lats to hips that has been missing for a long ass time.

I went to my local fitness and nutrition shop, and had my body fat checked using those digital calipers. Now I fully realize those things are not accurate in the slightest, however, if the same guy does the same test in the same places, it should be a valuable metric to track my fat loss, as my weight will fluctuate from week to week, on a general downward trajectory with the occasional gain of a pound or two. I'm sticking to my diet religiously, and it's obvious with a visual inspection I'm gaining muscle and losing fat each week consistently. Its beyond debate, fat is vanishing and muscle is filling in its place, but for the sake of this log I need something more concrete than my weight on a scale.

So according to the caliper test my body fat is 10.4%, my measurements were 8.8 chest, 17.3 abs, 7.9 thigh. I'm concerned about my ab measurement. I'm running into a bit of loose skin from having gained a bunch of weight when I first got hurt from sitting around drinking beer to cope with being stuck on the couch. After growing the fuck up and breaking up the pity party a few years ago, that stretched skin stuck around. The GHRP-2 has been noticeably tightening that skin but it's still there, and still noticeable. It could be skewing the ab results, and is affecting the aesthetic results of my progress. If anyone has any suggestions or advice on how to speed the process of tightening this skin up, I'm all ears. For now, I'm making sure my body fat keeps dropping, and hoping that I'll build enough muscle in my torso to use it up. Not sure if it works like that, but it's the only idea I have. If anyone has any experience or has heard anything, post it here or shoot it to me in a PM, and I'll track the results here. Thanks guys!!

Lestat, thanks for the kind words, means alot from a beast like you! I enjoy looking in the mirror and seeing myself emerging from the clay again, but your right on, it doesnt compare to the feeling of accomplishing goals and smashing through my perceived limitations. Glad to share the motivation!

Last edited:
Freedom15, thanks for checking out the log, I agree, the fatloss is amazing. The combination of diet, hard work, getting my hormones back to normal and then some have all made a huge difference, but this GHRP-2 is absolutely blowing me away!! The fat loss combined with the skin firming and tightening properties exceed my highest hopes! I've never ran HGH, so I can't compare the two in my system, but this peptide is a monster for me. I absolutely love it, I cant recommend it enough. All the peptides I have order from MaoLabs are spot on, I think the people who dont notice any effect are getting bunk shit, and that is definitely not a problem I am having. If the work is put in to let this stuff do its thing, and you make the effort and maintain the discipline of following the necessary eating and dosing schedule, it's worth every bit of it. I think the results speak for themselves!
Hope to see you again, itll only get better from here!

If anyone has any suggestions or advice on how to speed the process of tightening this skin up, I'm all ears. For now, I'm making sure my body fat keeps dropping, and hoping that I'll build enough muscle in my torso to use it up. Not sure if it works like that, but it's the only idea I have. If anyone has any experience or has heard anything, post it here or shoot it to me in a PM, and I'll track the results here. Thanks guys!!

My skin really starts to thin on low fat; there's also a few PEDs that help like highly androgenic compounds, yohimbine, and clen, but I wouldnt recommend those. Give the sauna 3-5x trips a week.

However, loose skin is usually still fat and the best course of action is to keep losing it. If you're having issues with lower ab fat, try getting some blood flow to the abs before cardio, it helps mobilize local fatty acids.

Last edited:
I gotta say, last time I saw you, your spare tire was damned near non existent. So obviously your losing fat brudduh. Fking proud of you man.

Lion, yeah I have to say I'm nervous about things like yohimbine and ephedrine. I think the results I'm seeing are at a healthy pace. I'm human, I would love to snap my fingers and be at my goals, but I'm very satisfied with my progress, blown away even. I have ran clen in the past, and to be honest, I have been mulling over running a couple two week cycles of it while running the NPP, not so much for the fat loss, but to help increase muscle gains while keeping my calories balanced. Just from a recomp standpoint I feel like it would really help me maximize the potential from the NPP, but I'm also wary of throwing too many things into my body's chemistry set here. If I plateau I think I will revisit the idea, but for now it would just be greed to demand more.

I vastly prefer your suggestions of a sauna, and they are fantastic for improving my circulation due to the anemia, and changing up my workouts by doing my ab work first to increase blood flow and fat mobility is something I have never tried and will be incorporating right away. I really appreciate the advice and plan on starting right away!

RLTW, thanks man, it means alot to me. I wouldn't be here today if it wasnt for you. And I wouldn't be accomplishing my goals today without your experience, knowledge, motivation and support. The support from Mao Labs has been the key that unlocked this door. Unbelievable quality, consistency, support and knowledge has allowed me to level the playing field and fight through the things holding me back and achieve my potential once more. You guys are fantastic, every product has been exactly as labeled and a superior quality. Thanks for giving me the tools I need to mold this clay!

Lion, yeah I have to say I'm nervous about things like yohimbine and ephedrine. I think the results I'm seeing are at a healthy pace. I'm human, I would love to snap my fingers and be at my goals, but I'm very satisfied with my progress, blown away even. I have ran clen in the past, and to be honest, I have been mulling over running a couple two week cycles of it while running the NPP, not so much for the fat loss, but to help increase muscle gains while keeping my calories balanced. Just from a recomp standpoint I feel like it would really help me maximize the potential from the NPP, but I'm also wary of throwing too many things into my body's chemistry set here. If I plateau I think I will revisit the idea, but for now it would just be greed to demand more.

I vastly prefer your suggestions of a sauna, and they are fantastic for improving my circulation due to the anemia, and changing up my workouts by doing my ab work first to increase blood flow and fat mobility is something I have never tried and will be incorporating right away. I really appreciate the advice and plan on starting right away!

Give 'Lyle Mcdonalds Stubborn Fat Protocol 2.0' a try, if you're interested in local fat mobilization

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear