over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

US Peptides - Log/Review

inevitable

Registered
I have been running 2x100mcg/100mcg 1st shot around 7-8pm second around 1130 before bed. At first I was messing around with the doses 150/100 200/200 etc... I am using their Ipamorelin and GRF1-29 as well how MT2.
When I recon'ing them, they did not bubble or anything but did dissolve within seconds not swirling needed. I honestly thought to myself it was going to be another false hope.
Days 1-2 didn't feel anything other than being tired. Tired is a good sign though.
Days 3-5 My reconstructed leg has zero pain in the morning and throughout the day which only happens when Im on good+ quality GH.
Days 6-10+ the girlfriend said I look like im leaning out a and I have a more pep in my step (prob from the awesome sleep).
So far these peptides, I can honestly say these are the best peptides I had used in a LONG time! I will be definitely be ordering some more and keep this updated weekly for 4 weeks.

Slept like a log lastnight. My hands are still numb and my belly is going away some more. Didn't change anything in my diet or training. I've been a little groggy/flu like symptoms only because I took 350mcgs of mt2. :(

slept solid last night. Didn't want to get out of bed this morning, hands are still very numb! Lethargy is also up big time. I have to take some lipodrene to keep me going. Now keep in mind, I am only doing 1shot right before bed most of the time but do throw in a second one in if I head up early enough.

lowered my dose to 50/50 instead of 100/100. Had a very peaceful sleep lastnight. slept 7hrs and woke up relaxed and didn't have a care in the world.
As of right now hands are still numb. 2 days ago I burnt myself pretty bad and its about 95% healed (was running some water pipes and gripped the copper to low when i was soldiering).

Let me get this right, your hands are going numb at 100mcg of Ipam and mod-grf1-29? I've been running it at 100mcg each 3x a day and have nothing like that. something's not right here

Let me get this right, your hands are going numb at 100mcg of Ipam and mod-grf1-29? I've been running it at 100mcg each 3x a day and have nothing like that. something's not right here

real peptides gets your hands numb......tried PP didnt happen tried Ep it happened and tried Genx and also happned

Some people are more prone to it then others. A common side effect with gh but ive never had it no matter how much gh ive taken.Its actually a very very good sign that hes getting this

apologize on the late update. Have been running in circles with moving into this new apartment.
I haven't changed anything in my diet or training. These peps are definitely my top favorite as of right now. still taking 100/100 shot before bed. I sleep like I am drugged! I love it. I did stop taking them for about 3 days just to see how things would pan out and I did notice pain in my leg/ankle in the mornings so after I confirmed this, I went back on. US-peptides are definitely G2G!

Another late update, Just got back from mexico which was awesome!
The girlfriend and I were none stop scuba diving and snorkeling over at Cozumel, I can't explain to you how amazingly beautiful that place is. I decided to add a dose and bumping it to 4x day @ 100/100, tell you one thing, If I was not taking my peptides there would be no way in hell I would have been able to walk in the morning. Last year we went to Mexico as well did not even half the amount of snorkeling/scuba diving and I was pinned to sitting in the pool for 1.5 days because I could not walk. These tides are all I will use from now on. We were at an all inclusive so you know I was just shoveling in the food im talking 6-7x/day eating and sure enough, every morning I woke up starving and with the skinny feeling. Now as for weight, I was almost certain I was gaining weight but I had actually lost 6lbs and as much bullshit as this may sound the gf swears I grew an inch or 2 but I just blew it off until my mother said something to me this morning about it. I just think everything has been lining up perfect from great sleep and im walking most erect. When I can save some more scat, I will be gearing up to run the tides for ATLEAST 6months straight but most likely will push it to a year. Will continue to post as I only have 1295 with dac left so this will hold me until the end of the month. I will be dropping the dose down to 2x or maybe 1x a day just because the bleeding effect you get with dac. Will keep everything up to date as much as possible as we are doing the last bit of moving in (almost done! thank god).

inevitable.

also I would like to add I have significantly less bloat with these tides as well.. I would have to say,I very minimum water weight which is a bonus!

Last edited:
How is their MT2 treating you?

The mt2 has me dark as hell. I'm taking lower than normal maintance dose and I'm keeping my nice mexico tan with out peeling. That stuff truly works wonder. Again I'm holding a lot less water weight, other types I tried had me looking like fat albert.

Inevitable

-Little Update-
I started running a calorie deficient diet on Sept 4th until Oct 9th. Then a 2 week break then back at it again until Oct 24th. To help combat my muscle loss/fatigue/flat muscle. I will be throwing in Some IBE Epistane only because I have it laying around as well as Hydroxy Cut Pro series (it works for me).
Calories are set at 1700/day - Protein will be weight dependent, Fats are set to half my weight as well, Carbs less than 150 strictly the first 3-4 meals.

6 days in I am down 8lbs - most likely water weight and plus hydroxy is cleaning me out and keeping me regular.
Peptides are restricted to PWO only. 100mcg/100mcg Ipamorelin/GRF 1-29 and IGF-lr3 100mcg bi-lateral in muscle worked. So far so good! first 4 days my muscle were flat and strength was down. Day 5-6 is when I had noticed the fullness in my arms as well as the veins popping out of them and my hands as well. Strength is going up on all lifts.
I am lifting Mon-Fri with a personalized DC/max-OT training regimen personally made up for me.
will update in a few days

wanted to add but could not edit

Sleep is shitty and I would have to say It is possibly due to the Epistane because that is one of the sides. So I might be switching over to var @ 60mg-100mg/day

i have now reconned two bottles of ghrp 6 from us peptide supply and both remained cloudy. i have gotten ghrp6 from 4 different sponsors, some on pro muscle, some were not. i have never experienced this until i used ghrp6 from us peptide supply, i hope this is not an indication of quality.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131