over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC and GHRP6 shelf life + reconstitution

[email protected].

Newbies
Hi bros, gonna purchase some CJC and GHRP6 from board sponsor. The CJC is in 2mg vials and the GHRP6 in 5mg vials, both Lyophilised. Assuming my protocol a 2 mg vial of CJC will last 4 weeks and a 5 mg vial of GHRP6 will last 5 weeks. Once reconstituted with Bac Water will these peptides last that long? If not is there another dilution that I could use?

Thanks for any input.

Hi bros, gonna purchase some CJC and GHRP6 from board sponsor. The CJC is in 2mg vials and the GHRP6 in 5mg vials, both Lyophilised. Assuming my protocol a 2 mg vial of CJC will last 4 weeks and a 5 mg vial of GHRP6 will last 5 weeks. Once reconstituted with Bac Water will these peptides last that long? If not is there another dilution that I could use?

Thanks for any input.

Yes they will.. Keep them frozen in an airtight container until reconstituted and then once reconstituted keep them refrigerated.

off topic, but

I hope that you did not use your real name and email for your handle. :eek:
Btw, I know a Bob Dixon.... you from the denver area?

Yes they will.. Keep them frozen in an airtight container until reconstituted and then once reconstituted keep them refrigerated.

How detrimental to their life is it if they were just in fridge and not frozen pre-reconstitution? I had some GHRP6 sitting in the fridge for like a year now, not mixed. I wish I would have known eariler they should be frozen.

How detrimental to their life is it if they were just in fridge and not frozen pre-reconstitution? I had some GHRP6 sitting in the fridge for like a year now, not mixed. I wish I would have known eariler they should be frozen.

It should be fine.

The following seems to indicate that GHRP-6 which is a simple peptide chain unlike IGF-1 which is more complex, is relatively resistant to degradation under the right circumstances at room temperature for almost five years.

The influence of the various buffer species (acetate, citrate, phosphate and borate) was shown to be different and the maximum stability of GHRP-6 was revealed to be in acetate buffer of pH 5.5-6.0. Degradation of GHRP-6 was greater in citrate-containing buffers than in acetate-containing ones. Furthermore, in the citrate-containing buffers, the higher buffer concentration caused greater degradation than the lower ones, but the concentration effect was negligible in acetate-containing buffers. Aqueous solution of GHRP-6 buffered with acetate (0.01 M, pH 5.5) showed a predicted t90% of 4.73 years at 20°C. - Degradation kinetics of growth hormone-releasing hexapeptide (GHRP-6) in aqueous solution, In Sik Ha… International Journal of Pharmaceutics Volume 144, Issue 1, 22 November 1996, Pages 91-97

Thank you brother. If i've had it in the fridge all this time, should I just put it in the freezer now? Prob will only help i presume.

It should be fine.

The following seems to indicate that GHRP-6 which is a simple peptide chain unlike IGF-1 which is more complex, is relatively resistant to degradation under the right circumstances at room temperature for almost five years.

The influence of the various buffer species (acetate, citrate, phosphate and borate) was shown to be different and the maximum stability of GHRP-6 was revealed to be in acetate buffer of pH 5.5-6.0. Degradation of GHRP-6 was greater in citrate-containing buffers than in acetate-containing ones. Furthermore, in the citrate-containing buffers, the higher buffer concentration caused greater degradation than the lower ones, but the concentration effect was negligible in acetate-containing buffers. Aqueous solution of GHRP-6 buffered with acetate (0.01 M, pH 5.5) showed a predicted t90% of 4.73 years at 20°C. - Degradation kinetics of growth hormone-releasing hexapeptide (GHRP-6) in aqueous solution, In Sik Ha… International Journal of Pharmaceutics Volume 144, Issue 1, 22 November 1996, Pages 91-97

Thank you brother. If i've had it in the fridge all this time, should I just put it in the freezer now? Prob will only help i presume.

If you don't plan on using it for a while it should be frozen. But when you decide to use it set it on the counter and let it warm up for a while prior to reconstituting.

GHRP-6 has very low susceptibility to oxidative degradation because none of the six amino acids that make up the chain are that sensitive to reactions with oxygen.

GHRH (CJC-1295) however has a few amino acids that are more sensitive and so care should be taken to limit exposure.

But having said all of that both of these peptides are far less fragile then IGF-1 & Growth Hormone.

If you don't plan on using it for a while it should be frozen. But when you decide to use it set it on the counter and let it warm up for a while prior to reconstituting.

GHRP-6 has very low susceptibility to oxidative degradation because none of the six amino acids that make up the chain are that sensitive to reactions with oxygen.

GHRH (CJC-1295) however has a few amino acids that are more sensitive and so care should be taken to limit exposure.

But having said all of that both of these peptides are far less fragile then IGF-1 & Growth Hormone.

less fragile than igf or gh huh? So I preume GH should be frozen as well?

less fragile than igf or gh huh? So I preume GH should be frozen as well?

In General:

Most lyophilized peptides will be stable at room temperature for a few months. For long-term storage, lyophilized (freeze dried) peptides should be stored at -20°C (or as close as you can get). Repeated freeze-thaw cycles should be avoided. Allow the frozen vial to warm to room temperature before opening.

In General:

Most lyophilized peptides will be stable at room temperature for a few months. For long-term storage, lyophilized (freeze dried) peptides should be stored at -20°C (or as close as you can get). Repeated freeze-thaw cycles should be avoided. Allow the frozen vial to warm to room temperature before opening.

I had some CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 at room temperature for about 5 days(shipping). I assume they would still be ok, correct? Also, do you recommend IGF be frozen as well? Thanks.

I had some CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 at room temperature for about 5 days(shipping). I assume they would still be ok, correct?

In lyophilized form at room temperature for 5 day?

It'll be fine.

In reconstituted form at room temperature for 5 day?

It should not have lost any discernable potency (or strength or efficaciousness :) ).

Also, do you recommend IGF be frozen as well? Thanks.

For long-term storage ...yes.

In general the following applies:

Therapeutic Peptides and Proteins:
Formulation, Processing, and Delivery
Systems, Second Edition

by Ajay K. Banga
H20_.jpg

5.5.4 Storage in solid state

Lyophilized powders can be quite stable as long as they are not reconstituted.
For example, Activase® lyophilized powder shows no significant loss of
bioactivity after storage for more than 4 years at controlled room temperature.

Degradation in the solid state often takes place by aggregation. The
stability of a protein in the solid state is dependent on the moisture content
of the solid, temperature, and composition of the formulation....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131