over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 LR3 Does it work or not? Too many opposing opinions

ddude

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hi all,

So I keep reading that IGF-1 LR3 really doesn't do anything for permanent muscle growth, and that really rIGF-1 is what works. But rIGF-1 is out of the system at a real fast rate, meaning it would have to be many injections through the day to maintain any type of level in the blood.

I guess I'm wondering, which one is it? Does IGF-1 LR3 work for muscle growth/keeping gains post cycle?

I have used IGF-1 LR3 two times in the past, a cycle of 4 weeks of 40mcg/day, and another during a PCT for 4 weeks at 80mcg/day. I noticed crazy pumps on both cycles, and what appeared to be some fat loss. But I really don't know that i can definitively say "I gained more muscle because of IGF-1 LR3." Also, I read many people saying it helped bring the testes size. Again, I can't really decide on this either as I ran HCG through my cycle and my first IGF cycle was well after a PCT just before another cycle.

Now I see lots more conflicting arguments. Do I bother buying IGF-1 LR3 again or should I be investing elsewhere?

You hit it right on the head when you said that lr3 causes crazy pumps and helps with vascularity a bit. These were the only positives I've seen from lr3 from my experience as well. IMO, your money is better spent on the more anabolic rigf-1. I would imagine though that you would have to run if for a few cycles to see some type of muscle hyperplasia.

I guess the question that could stem from this is: Do I take it a step further and do a GHRP-6/CJC cycle instead? or just generic HGH??? for just about the same price... Both being a step up in $$$ from IGF-1, both LR3 and not

Really I am more interested about the IGF-1 LR3 debate. I would rather be using IGF-1 from all the studies i have read, i just want the best for my money:eek: . Me the crafty peptide consumer, lol!

I guess the question that could stem from this is: Do I take it a step further and do a GHRP-6/CJC cycle instead? or just generic HGH??? for just about the same price... Both being a step up in $$$ from IGF-1, both LR3 and not

Really I am more interested about the IGF-1 LR3 debate. I would rather be using IGF-1 from all the studies i have read, i just want the best for my money:eek: . Me the crafty peptide consumer, lol!

I understand what your saying. Hey if it were me, I'd rather spend my money on hgh rather than on igf any day of the week, because I've tried both and got some real results in terms of muscle hyperplasia from hgh. I"ve never done ghrp or cjc so I can't say anything on that subject. Maybe dat will come around and help you out on that.

I understand what your saying. Hey if it were me, I'd rather spend my money on hgh rather than on igf any day of the week, because I've tried both and got some real results in terms of muscle hyperplasia from hgh. I"ve never done ghrp or cjc so I can't say anything on that subject. Maybe dat will come around and help you out on that.

So maybe it's just time for me to invest in some HGH for my lab rats. a light run of HGH for 5 weeks costs about the same as 4 weeks of IGF-1 at 80mcg/day. But really i don't think 5 weeks is enough. I dunno, tough decisions, I just want the best for my lab tests

What you should do is save up so you can a 6 month supply for your lab rats. Your rats won't notice much in terms of gains from only 5 weeks worth.

Ran Lr3 twice and thought it was a waste of money. Been on HGH almost a year now and WOW!!!!

Ran Lr3 twice and thought it was a waste of money. Been on HGH almost a year now and WOW!!!!

Agreed. I've seen better results with hgh compared to lr3 which I have run 5 times at different doses. I am however interested in trying mgf.

i gained 15lbs in the month i was on at 80ugs....took it w/ my enan/deca cycle...i would say that it works

Actually there are no articles that state that lr3 induces hyperplasia, where as rigf-1 does. lr3 is basically a glucose transporter much like slin is. As for you gaining 15 pounds, it was from your test/deca cycle. If you try and use lr3 alone, which I've done in the past, you'll find that it won't do much.

I completely disagree with those of you saying it does nothing. Perhaps you don't respond as well or something. I am by no means a top elite bodybuilder but I have been doing this for awhile and I have tried a lot of things and I love lr3 igf. How much gains are kept permenantly? Who the hell knows. Permenant is a relative term as far as gains. If you miss too many meals or stop training for a bit then all gains will go away.

I completely disagree with those of you saying it does nothing. Perhaps you don't respond as well or something. I am by no means a top elite bodybuilder but I have been doing this for awhile and I have tried a lot of things and I love lr3 igf. How much gains are kept permenantly? Who the hell knows. Permenant is a relative term as far as gains. If you miss too many meals or stop training for a bit then all gains will go away.
i agree its worked great for me..how can anyone dismiss all the threads related to how well lr3 has worked for them...there are a 1000 or more on all the boards

If it works for you great, keep using it. However from my experience with it, it's not worth the money. As I have stated before, I've done many cycles of it at different doses the upsides(better pumps and vascularity) just aren't worth the money. You get better results from hgh IMO.

What dose of hgh are you comparing to what dose of igf?

I have run hgh at 15iu a day and up to 20iu. I think it is entirely different than way back when I used only 4iu a day.

I find hgh does very little for me as far as noticeable gains at lower doses, except some fat loss. I would prefer high dose hgh over ifg but if we are talking about low dose hgh then lr3 igf is much more bang for the buck. Igf is also about half the price.

igf1 on gear

the way i see it lr3 is not very effective on its own..
when combined in a cycle the gains are tremendous imo..not to mention that it inc. appetite and helps u sleep longer and bettrer..all of which is good for gains

my lab rats respond well to IGF when taking some for form of test with it!

What dose of hgh are you comparing to what dose of igf?

I have run hgh at 15iu a day and up to 20iu. I think it is entirely different than way back when I used only 4iu a day.

I find hgh does very little for me as far as noticeable gains at lower doses, except some fat loss. I would prefer high dose hgh over ifg but if we are talking about low dose hgh then lr3 igf is much more bang for the buck. Igf is also about half the price.

What I like about hgh that lr3 doesn't do IMO is it's healing properties. It's also versatile where you can bulk or cut on it being dosage dependent. I would pay a little more for hgh than lr3. Also, I'm on gavin kane's protocol so that is 30ius a week for me.

reguardless of personal opinion on the subject i would take any advice from DAT as gold if he responds to this thread.

Sure why not? Let's hear what Dat has to say.

i personally know my body, done lots of cycles and know the trend when it comes to gains. i remember the first time running IGF long R3 and i was doing a regular cycle combined with hgh slin (which i normally do), after adding igf i noticed significant gains. i tried a few ways of doing it, my fav is 60mcg a week 3x a week with hgh 2x a day 3x a week along side slin. seemed to make obvious gains. even if everyone in the world told me it was crap i would still laugh at them.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws