over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana youtube videos

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Was really digging these for entertainment purposes but they pretty much stopped once he started "dieting" and stopped bulking a few weeks ago.

Turns out he and his wife are splitting, kinda sad to hear that happen to anyone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIMWXuPAyX8/?taken-by=1dayumay&hl=en

Seemed like they were good for each other.

Best of luck to both.

Last edited:
This guy had his 15 minutes.

His plastic limbs are old news now.

Turns out he and his wife are splitting, kinda sad to hear that happen to anyone.

I hear you. It's very unfortunate to see people go through that. Hopefully its a very ca;m and civil process.

I liked his channel in the beginning. Sadly, it did not take long for it to go to shit. Not surprised by the split. Piana will bounce back. Peace.

I liked his channel in the beginning. Sadly, it did not take long for it to go to shit. Not surprised by the split. Piana will bounce back. Peace.

Exactly. He has done some great videos but all the recent ones have been utter crap. It's no surprise in many ways but I did think they would last longer. He did talk to her like she was a nobody but her lack of personailty only added to that. Perhaps he just overpowered her in a sense due to his need for attention. She comes across like the ultimate trophy wife in many ways. All that filming he had her doing must have taken it's toll and the stress and pressure and they haven't been married long. As you say Rich will bounce back and probably pretty fast too. I am sure Sara will be fine too.

I hate to hear that. Too many people treat marriage like dating, if they don't agree on stuff then just throw in the towel attitude is too common. Obviously there are reasons for divorce, but after one year? Too many people have a false sense of what marriage really is. The vows people take don't mean anything to most people anymore. It's a sad world, but sure glad that I don't follow the trends.

She's still recording his videos for him.

She was definitely a trophy wife, he walked all over her.

Hes to into himself to ever be a good partner.

He wasn't very nice to her.

Shes better of with an old rich guy getting ready to bite the big one. hell just take care of her. That is her ultimate goal anyways

Was really digging these for entertainment purposes but they pretty much stopped once he started "dieting" and stopped bulking a few weeks ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIMWXuPAyX8/?taken-by=1dayumay&hl=en

Seemed like they were good for each other.

Best of luck to both.

I like PIANA,,He's a unique individual. VERY surprised to hear of his split with his wife. I quit watching his videos because of him saying 'G.D.' every other sentence...it got annoying to me.

Wow they edited all the fighting. You never see them argue. Hope someone has it, a whole new series. Madder By The Minute - Day 4- Sara won't stop saying yup!

Sent from The Iron Pile

I like PIANA,,He's a unique individual. VERY surprised to hear of his split with his wife. I quit watching his videos because of him saying 'G.D.' every other sentence...it got annoying to me.

I hear ya, i think he would get more subscribers if he would shut his sailor mouth!

Rich is a wanker!

probably not the best representative of bodybuilders as a whole. But hes entertaining !! I like his honesty

Those 5% athletes are getting paid in t shirts. Not even free piano products.
LMAO cheap bastard

probably not the best representative of bodybuilders as a whole. But hes entertaining !! I like his honesty

I will miss the vids, it's funny he's like an artificial bodybuilder he looks plastic, with so many tatoos and oil, implants, or pma all over his upper body you can't even see his muscles move, separate flex contract, fibers etc....

things seemed to go south when her dad came down which he's a bout the same age as rich or younger and worked out with the same weights.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRvkTMFNbCc"]BETTER BY THE DAY - DAY 7 - SARA'S DAD - KILLIN CHEST & TRI'S - STRONG AND SHREDDED - BEN & JERRY'S - YouTube[/ame]

Very rare to see Rich actually work out in any of the vids pretty much pump stuff cables machines. I know he has a lot of injuries from the past and would have love to see him training in his prime because he was a beast.
Now it's all show and no go which I get that...he's making fistfuls of cash offa the 5% tats and 'goddamnit" acronyms.

Relationship seemed unbalanced..wish them both the best..

These videos are just not good.

Don't really understand how some of you find this crap entertaining.

good has nothing to do with it, people like watching train wrecks as we say in the US that why we have sooo much shitty "reality" shows on TV.

good has nothing to do with it, people like watching train wrecks as we say in the US that why we have sooo much shitty "reality" shows on TV.

I guess I'll never get it.

I mean, I watched one and that was it. It's not even a train wreck. It's just a guy with limited intelligence mumbling a few things and showing cars and dogs.

There are so many good bodybuilding videos on youtube. Dorian's, Jay's, McGrath's, Dex's, Kevin's... Just find odd that a bodybuilder would waste time watching Piana.

On a side note: I find it funny that few years ago I would say he looked really odd and so many folks would come and defend him. Now it seems like common sense that he's a train wreck and his arms are just blobs of plastic fillers and oils. Time fixes everything, I guess.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131