over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most tempting cheat meal?

Xj29x

Registered
Just curious what food you guys see and can't ignore. If there is a box of donuts or peanut butter rice crispy treats I have to have one lol

Chocolate croissants and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ha. Actually anything with peanut butter (chunkier the better).

ANDDDDDDD all you can eat sushi ha.

Last edited:
Five guys, bacon double cheeseburger with fries. On the burger, grilled onions, extra lettuce, tomato, extra mayo. :headbang:

Just curious what food you guys see and can't ignore. If there is a box of donuts or peanut butter rice crispy treats I have to have one lol

I use to have a sweet tooth, something about beer that has cured that. I can't explain it, not sure which is worse for me. But the present vice is alcohol.

If I could only pick one cheap it would probably be something like crepes with loads of nutella and strawberries etc. Or even just a jar of nutella and a spoon :D

The way my diet is set up I have a refeed day with a cheat meal at the end of the day...pretty much every week I end up doing all you can eat sushi and then ice cream and cookies lol. hits the spot every time!

pepperoni,sausage, cheese stomboli - crispy outside, warm gooey center

fried scallops

med rare prime rib, ribeye or filet migon

warm cheese spinach avacado dip with chips

All you can eat sushi followed by a jar of almond butter if my gut could handle it!

Honestly nothing. If I REALLY want something I will fit it in to my macros. But there's nothing I will break my diet for.

Low fat, high protein, no carbs if you get sashimi. Why is sushi a cheat meal?

Bc it's not on my meal plan and it contains sugar, cream cheese, extra fat and if you add the sauces or fried rolls your really packing extra fat and cals.

Bc it's not on my meal plan and it contains sugar, cream cheese, extra fat and if you add the sauces or fried rolls your really packing extra fat and cals.

That's only the rolls. Sashimi is just the sliced fish it's pretty much straight protein.

That's only the rolls. Sashimi is just the sliced fish it's pretty much straight protein.

Oh right right, I guess I could do that but I'm more of a roll fan. That California roll is amazing haha. I have got the carbless ones before they are good too.

Oh right right, I guess I could do that but I'm more of a roll fan. That California roll is amazing haha. I have got the carbless ones before they are good too.

No offense mate but the California roll is the roll for people who don't like real sushi. Reason being is it is just imitation crab and not raw fish [emoji6] venture out and try some salmon or tuna nigiri or sashimi. If it's quality it tastes amazing and will melt in your mouth!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131