over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big-Dawg is a fraud?

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
He is about to be banned from the site.
Staff tried to confirm his identity with his social media.
I Figure no problem since his picture is daily posted on the site.
Her tells me that is not possible. His Facebook is for his family only.

If any of you know the real Identity of that Big red head dude
you might look him up on FB or Instagram and let him know some guy is posting here pretending to be him.

If I am wrong I will eat my words and apologize. He sure back peddled though
like no other when asked for some confirmation.
I think this is another TrinityD

The guys voting him in so quick as featured member should be ashamed.

Think how easy it would be for any pathetic guy to steal some social media pictures and pretend to be that person.
We need to start confirming if they come here claiming to be somebody.

I'm sure he'll come in here and confirm .. well I hope

I have been feeling he is for awhile now.

He will have 1 more chance in the banned forum to confirm. I'll update either way.
He is banned until then.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This the same guy that was supposed to be an Omni Labs rep or sponsored athlete who said he never had time to post his serum and igf test from Omni hgh and posting on other sources pages. Shame on his ass then he has a post about someone being buried in Arlington Cemetery wtf man low life dirty bastard disrespectful to me and other Veterans that have family and friends buried there. Lmk where this faggot is at.

Semper Fi

This reminds me of that guy 'GotTren' who got whacked on for pulling pics off google and pretending to be some Ifbb lmao

This the same guy that was supposed to be an Omni Labs rep or sponsored athlete who said he never had time to post his serum and igf test from Omni hgh and posting on other sources pages. Shame on his ass then he has a post about someone being buried in Arlington Cemetery wtf man low life dirty bastard disrespectful to me and other Veterans that have family and friends buried there. Lmk where this faggot is at.

Semper Fi

Part of the temp ban is so that he can not order more since he is "sponsored" by some source(es)
Otherwise I would let him stay and explain here in this thread.
He doesn't have to tell everyone. Just any of the staff members.

Last edited:
This reminds me of that guy 'GotTren' who got whacked on for pulling pics off google and pretending to be some Ifbb lmao

Yeah, I know that only too well. If you're going to post a pic, post a pic of yourself. What gratification can come from posting fakes? I digress... People do some things that we will never do nor understand. I guess that's what makes us all unique.

Part of the temp ban is so that he can not order more since he is "sponsored" by some source(es)
Otherwise I would let him stay and explain here in this thread.
He doesn't have to tell everyone. Just any of the staff members.

Rajjin if I am wrong then I apologize yet I just checked and he has a post in one of my threads giving respect to our Veterans that is not here today. That is very low of him and very disrespectful to me and other Veterans on this board. You guys do a good job on keeping it clean here and I respect that 100%

Semper Fi

That is right Brother, He fucking scammed Omni. He is a liar and been caught in a few here already.

None of you thought the "brother story" was fishy enough? Lmao

How do so many of you stay out of prison since you're so damn naive? Smdh

Wow I can't say I'm surprised because it happens to often lately. But what a shame if it's true. You just can't trust anyone nowadays. I just don't understand why pretend to be someone you are not. To impress who. That's so dumb

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Funny I did notice a couple times that he swings from everyone's nuts and just replies and replies pointless stuff, like he was trying to build a rep.

Funny I did notice a couple times that he swings from everyone's nuts and just replies and replies pointless stuff, like he was trying to build a rep.

He was like a kiss ass version of trinity d

He always seemed like a positive poster with pics and logs etc but things I have read recently definitely don't add up. There is usually no smoke without fire on here. Tenny argued with him the other day about his stats changing all the time. He has also posted about himself being a bodybuilder when he is a powerlifter. I noticed him posting about mt2 the only day and I did think judging a book by it's cover that guy in his pics is not a tan jab user type. Hopefully I am wrong. But the way he went off on Tenny sounded like the Sweet Potatoe etc guy. The need to have to rep also makes me think it might be "his brother". Hopefully he proves himself but the fact he won't give his real details to one member of staff shows a lot.

Don't know if true or not but I recall someone calling him out when he first showed up. Called him forklift if I remember correctly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws