over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Massive spike in E2 labs due to E2?

FuriousAngus

Registered
I added HCG to my 150mg/wk of TRT dose a few months back but never really got to measure my E2 levels since. My E2 usually hovers around 25 when test is within range (150 puts me at 750) and I never break 100 even at 5000 free test.

Well the results came in just now and my E2 is 96 (we don't have the sensitive test here) and test 1050 (dont have free test value).

Is this a false positive or is my E2 really that high? I don't have sensitive nipples and I honestly don't feel that I'm holding much water if any at all. Aside from slightly less than rock hard boners, I feel fine.

Should I drop the HCG? I'm worried about high E2 and what not. The test results came in as 354.7 pmol/L which I believe translates to 96.6 pg/ml.

My HDL went from low 70s to 51 and I'm starting to feel a bit worried.

I take HCG at 500iu Mon/Thurs on the same day I take my shots.

Well the results came in just now and my E2 is 96 (we don't have the sensitive test here)

I had the same issue once. My E2 was around 165 when I tested at a lab where they have only the standard assay for women. I tested at a different lab with sensitive assay for males and my levels was much lower and close to normal levels.

I had the same issue once. My E2 was around 165 when I tested at a lab where they have only the standard assay for women. I tested at a different lab with sensitive assay for males and my levels was much lower and close to normal levels.

That's insanely high! So would you say it's a "fake" elevation of E2? I don't have access to a sensitive E2 test unfortunately so this is the best I could do. I'm honestly not sure of what the proper route of action would be because I'm really worried about actually rocking sky high E2 for years (it's bad for the heart and liver especially from what I know, Adenomas etc.)

Any more informed input would be greatly appreciated.

That's insanely high! So would you say it's a "fake" elevation of E2? I don't have access to a sensitive E2 test unfortunately so this is the best I could do. I'm honestly not sure of what the proper route of action would be because I'm really worried about actually rocking sky high E2 for years (it's bad for the heart and liver especially from what I know, Adenomas etc.)

Any more informed input would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately as far as I know, only the sensitive assay test is an option. From my personal experience, I can only say that if your standard assay showed 96 then actual levels will be close to or in normal ranges.

Unfortunately as far as I know, only the sensitive assay test is an option. From my personal experience, I can only say that if your standard assay showed 96 then actual levels will be close to or in normal ranges.

I sure hope so...

Are you taking any AI's? I ask because HCG is known (in some users) to directly stimulate aromatization by way of a restorative action of activating the aromatase enzyme, thus the spike in your estro reading..

When did you take the HCG in regards to pulling bloods, how soon prior?

same with my regular shot on thursday, so bloods were taken 41 hours after shot was taken. I do not use an AI as I was feeling fine up until this point which came at a big surprise to me. I already skipped HCG today and I'm not putting it back in until I figure this one out. My E2 w/ jusg 150mg/wk is around 25. at nearly 6000 total test (1g) I was at 113 E2 w/ no AI...

I sure hope so...

same with my regular shot on thursday, so bloods were taken 41 hours after shot was taken. I do not use an AI as I was feeling fine up until this point which came at a big surprise to me. I already skipped HCG today and I'm not putting it back in until I figure this one out. My E2 w/ jusg 150mg/wk is around 25. at nearly 6000 total test (1g) I was at 113 E2 w/ no AI...

I think the HCG is the culprit here to the recent spike you've seen in your lab work.. Its better to run an AI with HCG just for this reason...

You need to get ultra sensitive done. Do that then come back and tell us what it says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to get ultra sensitive done. Do that then come back and tell us what it says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you bothered actually reading you'd see that I don't have access to that test here where I live (Saudi Arabia).

If you bothered actually reading you'd see that I don't have access to that test here where I live (Saudi Arabia).

That's why I didn't suggest it because I did see that you mentioned it.. my suggestion my brother, stop the HCG and get a retest or maybe add some Arimidex with your protocol.. if you need any more assistance we're here to help you my dude..

That's why I didn't suggest it because I did see that you mentioned it.. my suggestion my brother, stop the HCG and get a retest or maybe add some Arimidex with your protocol.. if you need any more assistance we're here to help you my dude..

Thanks a lot brother, much appreciated.

I absolutely LOATHE AIs. They make me incredibly anxious and hurt my body, even at half a tab (0.1 or 12.5). I'll discontinue the HCG and retest in 4 weeks. Hopefully my HDL will be back into the high 60s/low 70s and E2 down to 20s/30s.

In other news I got my CRP tested and that came undetectable/negative, so there's that.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws