over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

website cost?

Arko.

Registered
im aware of sites like wix, and others that offer template websites, but if a person wanted to build a really modern website what would it cost?
how long would it take to learn how to do it yourself?
how long does it take a qualified person to build one?

I just watched a tv show called dragons den, which is like shark tank and a guy on there is a website developer and he builds them for realestate agents specifically, and talked about getting traffic to his sites.. how do people direct traffic to your site?

thanks

I can tell you it's not easy.
You can buy the vbulletin and have a "website"
Up in no time.... Appx 250-300$

To design it and code everything
Will cost more. 20-75$ per hour.
Banner work, advanced likes, bigger avatars.
Most everything will cost unless you can do it
On your own.

And the above is the easy part !!

Hard part is getting the members. After that the hardest
Part is getting them to stay and participate.

Opening a site is abc. 123
Creating a good site that becomes a community
Is what is very difficult.

I am talking bodybuilding sites of course.

SEO service is what cost, and brings in the traffic.

Trying to learn all the coding on your own
Will also make you want to pull
Your damn hair out.

I can tell you it's not easy.
You can buy the vbulletin and have a "website"
Up in no time.... Appx 250-300$

To design it and code everything
Will cost more. 20-75$ per hour.
Banner work, advanced likes, bigger avatars.
Most everything will cost unless you can do it
On your own.

And the above is the easy part !!

Hard part is getting the members. After that the hardest
Part is getting them to stay and participate.

Opening a site is abc. 123
Creating a good site that becomes a community
Is what is very difficult.

I am talking bodybuilding sites of course.

SEO service is what cost, and brings in the traffic.

Trying to learn all the coding on your own
Will also make you want to pull
Your damn hair out.

Defiantly something i wouldn't tackle myself!

A domain name is about $15 annually. Hosting as low as $30. So if you can do the design work yourself you can be up and running relatively cheap.

But as mentioned, search engine optimization is key to a successful business through a website. You want your site being first when someone Google a related search. People pay big money to manage seo.

im aware of sites like wix, and others that offer template websites, but if a person wanted to build a really modern website what would it cost?
how long would it take to learn how to do it yourself?
how long does it take a qualified person to build one?

I just watched a tv show called dragons den, which is like shark tank and a guy on there is a website developer and he builds them for realestate agents specifically, and talked about getting traffic to his sites.. how do people direct traffic to your site?

thanks

Morgan (the guy on that show) built my web site in 2007. I've spent over $100,000 with his company since 2008 which included the $20,000 cost for the site then adding tons of new features and modules and shit load hours of custom coding I come up in my mind and his company puts into coding. I also have 4 other web sites with them.

Some people my balk at $100,000 but when you want to make over 7 figures the $100,000 is not a consideration.

He does have lower cost solutions that run about a few thousand dollars per year.

I've spent no money with his company to direct traffic as I've done that myself but if you aren't good at SEO then you can expect to pay another $500-$1,000 per month to drive nice traffic to your site.

Depending on the size of the company and their work load could be anywhere from 4 weeks to 3 months to build a "serious" site not some cheap customized WordPress hybrid.

That being said for an entry level person and site you can get something for a few thousand but if you want to make money from the site then you will continue to pay more to make the site a beast.

I'd recommend you not try to build your own and if money is a factor then just get a WordPress blog site for now that is self hosted not the free one they offer.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Morgan (the guy on that show) built my web site in 2007. I've spent over $100,000 with his company since 2008 which included the $20,000 cost for the site then adding tons of new features and modules and shit load hours of custom coding I come up in my mind and his company puts into coding. I also have 4 other web sites with them.

Some people my balk at $100,000 but when you want to make over 7 figures the $100,000 is not a consideration.

He does have lower cost solutions that run about a few thousand dollars per year.

I've spent no money with his company to direct traffic as I've done that myself but if you aren't good at SEO then you can expect to pay another $500-$1,000 per month to drive nice traffic to your site.

Depending on the size of the company and their work load could be anywhere from 4 weeks to 3 months to build a "serious" site not some cheap customized WordPress hybrid.

That being said for an entry level person and site you can get something for a few thousand but if you want to make money from the site then you will continue to pay more to make the site a beast.

I'd recommend you not try to build your own and if money is a factor then just get a WordPress blog site for now that is self hosted not the free one they offer. Eventually you can turn that into a nice web site.

It partially depends on your area (if you get design done locally) or if you reach out to someone online. You can except a designer to charge anywhere from 60-100 per hour and that's just to get started. The SEO work will cost much more.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131